It's Official

Jinyoung beamed when he spotted his friends waiting for him at the arrival area, helding their hands up high as they all waved at him. He's finally back in Korea after spending his two years furthering his studies in Canada. Before he left, his university in Canada offered him a job after he graduated but Jinyoung refused to accept the offer and stick to his decision which is to go back in Korea where he knows that someone is waiting for him there. Mark Lee sent Jinyoung at the airport, the younger was sad about Jinyoung leaving him but he was also happy that Jinyoung and Mark would finally be together in Korea and he promised that he's going to visit Jinyoung in Korea after he graduated.

He approached his friends whose happily jumping and waving at him, excited to hug their friend who was away from them for two years. Youngjae and Bambam ran immediately towards him and launched theirselves to Jinyoung. He let out a groan as the boys tightly wrapped their arm around him while Jaebum and Jackson chuckled seeing their boyfriends slowly killing Jinyoung with their hug.

While Jinyoung was away from them, there's a progress between Jackson and Bambam's relationship. Being an employee at Bambam's restaurant helps Jackson to get closer to the younger. Jackson courted Bambam with the help of Youngjae and Jaebum. And also, Bambam's mother was there, supporting Jackson in his plan. They never had a chance to tell Jinyoung about it because of some reasons. They're times when they can be able to talk to Jinyoung through Mark's help because it was only Mark who always contact Jinyoung through text, call, SNS and even skype, that's how he love his Jinyoung but everytime they tried to talk to him it doesn't last long because Jinyoung was always in hurry for another class everytime they call or because he still has a lot of things to do and because he's already sleepy and he needs to take a rest. That's why they can't talk to Jinyoung and one of the reason why it's because of the time conflict knowing that Jinyoung's location is in another continent. It's really complicated.

Jaebum and Jackson tapped their boyfriend's shoulder, cueing them to pulls away and thankfully the two boys obliged. Jinyoung held his chest while his breathing heavily which made his friends laughed at him.

"We miss you so much Jinyoung hyung!" Bambam and Youngjae exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know." Jinyoung said. "It's to obvious because you wouldn't hug me that way like I almost lose my breath if you guys don't miss me."

The two boys pouted and Jinyoung suddenly beamed at them, a smile that tells them that he's fine and he likes the hug. Jinyoung shifted his attention to Jaebum and Jackson before he immediately pulled the two for a hug, his two bestfriends smiled and patted his back.

"Welcome back!" Jaebum said as he pulls away from the hug while Jackson follows.

"Our baby is finally here!" Jackson exclaimed.

Bambam pouted. "I thought I'm your only baby?"

Jackson looked at his boyfriend, he sent him a loving smile before he grabbed the younger's wrist and pulled it to his side, wrapping his arm around the younger's waist. "Of course, you're my one and only baby."

Jinyoung cleared his throat which made the two looked at him. "Is there anything that I need to know between the two of you?"

"Uhm... we..." Bambam stattered as he tried to answer Jinyoung's question.

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow, waiting for the younger's answer and then he saw Jackson bravely intertwined his fingers with Bambam's before Jackson lifted his head to look at him and proudly says.

"Jinyoung... Bambam and I were officially together now."

Bambam readied himself for Jinyoung's outrageous reaction but he was shocked when he saw Jinyoung's lips suddenly curved to the side and plastered a very heartwarming smile to them which made him breath in relief.