An Offer

Jinyoung was in the library, reading some kind of books in his free time since his teacher for morning class went on a leave for a week. He was silently reading when someone suddenly covered his eyes, he smiled and happily held those hands while shouting Mark's name forgetting that he's inside the library.

Jaebum, who's covering Jinyoung's eyes immediately covered Jinyoung's mouth and they turned to looked at the librarian who's sending them an intense glare. Jaebum bow to the librarian before he sat in front of the younger while Jinyoung was a bit sad after knowing that it wasn't Mark.

"We almost got kick out of the library." Jaebum murmurs as he placed his backpack on the table.

"It's your fault." Jinyoung said as he looked at his book again.

"Are you still on a fight with him?"

"We already reconciled on the other night."

"Why are you two even fighting? You look like a newly married couple who's always ignoring each other after a fight."

"We're not a couple."

Jaebum sighed before asking the younger again. "Why are you fighting?"

Jinyoung slowly closed the book he was reading, he looked at his best friend before he leaned his elbows on the table. "It's because of Jackson hyung."

Jaebum raised an eyebrow.

"Mark hyung did warn me not to see Jackson ever again after we talked at the park..." Jinyoung continued. "But after a few days, Jackson texted me saying that he wants to have a dinner with me. I rejected it because I made a promise to Mark hyung but when I talked to Jackson on the phone his voice seemed so serious, I got worried and went to see him."

"And you told Mark about that?"

Jinyoung shook his head. "He saw us at the restaurant."

"And then?"

"And then he ran away after seeing us together and that's how we ended up in a fight."

Jaebumb hummed as he leaned his back on the chair while nodding his head. "It's like he's jealous huh?"

"Yes he is."

"How did u kn0w?"

"He told me."

Jaebum was intrigued. He leaned on the table and placed his arms on top of it. "Why is he jealous? Are you two in a relationship?"

"What? No, of course not. He hates homo right?"

"Then if he hates homo why is he even jealous with Jackson?"

"That... I don't know too." Jinyoung sighed as he looked down.

"You know what, I think he likes you."

Jinyoung looked at his best friend. "What makes you say that?"

"This is only base on my experience okay? I think he likes you and he's just confused about what he really felt for you. I'm like that Jinyoung..." Jaebum said. "I'm a straight guy like him but when i fell for Jackson I was confused about it too. I can't even admit it to myself because I'm a straight and i don't like it. That feeling was gone when Jackson left and I thought to myself that maybe it was just a surprise feeling but no... because when I saw Youngjae for the first time I felt something weird and it was the same feeling when I fell for Jackson but compare to it, Youngjae's was more different."

"Surprise feeling?"

Jaebum nodded his head. "A feeling that is new for you, unusual or strange and that feeling only last for a few moments."