Mark vs. Mark

A/N: I'm sorry for a very late update because our computer was broken XD And also thank you for leaving positive comments and for cheering me up despite of what happened... love you guys ♥ anyways, this chapter is kinda lame haha mianhe XD

All eyes were on Mark as he was surrounded by Jaebum, Youngjae, Jackson and Bambam inside the restaurant. Mark was sitting on a chair, hands placed on the table while the four people sat across him.

"Hey, you guys don't have to look at me that way. It's like I've done a biggest crime." Mark muttered.

"You've really done a crime!" Youngjae said angrily. "Now explain it to us!"

"Youngjae-ah..." Jaebum called as he wrapped his arm around the younger, rubbing Youngjae's arms to calm him down. "Will you please calm down baby?"

"No hyung, I can't calm down!"

"Youngjae hyung, actually we all knew about it. We didn't know that Jinyoung hyung hide it from you until now." Bambam muttered.

"See? How can I calm down when all of you knows about it except me?!"

"Youngjae-ah..." Mark called him.

"What?!"

Mark gulps as he looked at the younger, it's the first time he saw Youngjae this angry. "What I did in the airport a while ago is just a little confession."

"Little? Little when you're kissing him that way?"

"Its -"

"It's not the first time they kissed." Jaebum cut Mark.

"Yeah." Mark nodded his head in agreement. "We kissed many times before."

Youngjae raised an eyebrow. "So you've been together for a long time?"

"No, I told you I just confessed to him a while ago."

"Then how did it happen? How did it turned out like that? You've been kissing but you're not together? What's that? Friends with benefits? I thought you hate gays?"

Mark sighed. "Okay. First... It was Jinyoung who likes me for a very long time. I knew about it when he confessed to me, I think that was last year. That's the reason why I disagreed when you told me that I need to transfer in his room and it all started when I moved there."

"The first night, we accidentally kissed." Mark continued. "The time when Jinyoung suddenly disappeared, we had a fight it's because... something happened to us. I got drunk and..."

"Oh my god..." Youngjae said almost in a whisper. "And then?"

"And then when he got back he told me that he's going to transfer to another school. He was disapointed because I told him that I don't to see his face anymore."

"Why did you even say that to him? Of course he'll be disappointed."

"I know and I didn't mean it. I tried to stop him but I failed. Thankfully, he came back to the dorm to get the rest of his stuffs. He saw me shivering because of fever, he panicked and went in your dorm to asked some medicine."

"Oh that night!" Youngjae blurted out, remembering the night when Jinyoung asked some medcine for fever.

"That night, I asked him to stay and because of happiness, Jinyoung kissed me. I was angry when he did that and then he said that if I'm not going to let him kiss me then he would leave."