Little Fights and First Date

A/N: Thank you for leaving positive comments and for cheering me up despite of what happened ^^ Love you guys ♥ I hope this chapter will turn out well...

Jinyoung brought Mark to the park, when they arrived there he immediately sat on a bench and crossed his arms without even glancing at the older who just stands in front of him. He was so happy to see Mark after a year but greeting him with a yell really made him mad and dissapointed.

"I thought you said we're going to talk." Mark broke the silence. "Why aren't you saying anything?"

"Should I be the one who's going to start the conversation?"

Mark sighs. "Tell me who's that guy?"

"He's name is Mark. He's my roommate."

"So he's another version of me? Is he the reason why you're not answering my messages? It's because you already had another Mark here that's why you're already ignoring me? Are you really that close to him? Like you're going to wrap your arms around him, ruffle his hair like that and even laugh at each other that way?"

Jinyoung glared at the older. "What are you even talking about? I told you that I'm always busy that's why I can't answer some of your messages and also the time conflict. We're in the different continent so obviously when it's day time in Korea, it's night time in here. Do I really have to stay all night just to talk or exchange messages with you? Don't you want me to fall asleep and take a rest?"

"Yeah you're busy... with him."

"I'm busy with my studies not him. I didn't come here just to flirt okay?"

"Then what did I saw a while ago? You're not flirting with him then what's that?"

"Tell me are you jealous?"

"Is that still a question? Then what if I am? You're my--"

"That!" Jinyoung said as he stood up. "Who told you to declare that I'm your boyfriend? I haven't said yes to you, you didn't even court me and now you're claiming me as yours already?"

"Why? Don't you want that guy to know that you're already reserved for me?"

Jinyoung facepalmed and shook his head. If this conversation continues then it would only lead them into a lot of misunderstandings that would cause a real fight. "You know what, I don't want to talked about this anymore."

"Why? Because it's true, right?"

"Stop it Mark. I should just go back to the dorm now than talking to these nonsense things with you."

"Okay go! That guy is more important to you than me right?"

Jinyoung didn't listen to him as he started to walked away from the older. Mark pursed his lips in annoyance and turned his back, Jinyoung suddenly stop and turned to look at the older.

"Aren't you going to stop me?" Jinyoung annoyingly asked.

"No, it's you're decision not mine." Mark answer without looking at the younger.

Jinyoung wanted to punch Mark for being so overreacting, how come he's jealous with an eighteen year old boy? "Okay fine if that's what you want! I won't go back to Korea anymore!"

He turned around and continues walking. Mark immediately turned to look at the younger after he heard what Jinyoung said, that he wouldn't go back to Korea anymore.

"Hey Jinyoung don't be like that! Take it back! Tell me that you're going back to Korea." Mark said as he followed the younger and grasps Jinyoung's hand, making the younger stopped from leaving.