Reconciliation

As Jinyoung watched Mark leaving him, he let out a loud sigh. He's supposed to be with Mark if he just agreed. When Mark's car slowly fades away from his sight, Jinyoung took a step going inside the house but before he could do that he heard a car engine that was switched off.

"Jinyoung hyung!" Youngjae shouted.

The familiar voice made Jinyoung to immediately turned around and saw Jaebum and Youngjae approaching him.

"Youngjae?" he murmured. "Jaebum hyung? What are you guys doing here? Mark has left already. Are you here for him?"

Jaebum shook his head repeatedly. "No, we're here for you."

"Huh?" Jinyoung raised his eyebrows while pointing his hand to himself. "Me? Why me?"

Jaebum ignored Jinyoung's question as he looked at Youngjae and jutted his chin, giving his boyfriend a signal to get in and pack Jinyoung's clothes. Youngjae obliged and he went inside Jinyoung's apartment.

"Yah!" Jinyoung tried getting the attention of the his best friend.

"Hey! You need to follow Mark going to Busan." Jaebum said. "Youngjae will pack your things so get yourself ready."

"What?" He scowled. "No, I will not go. I have a lot of things to do in the company."

After he disagreed at Jaebum's command, he turned his back to his best friend and went inside while Jaebum followed him from behind.

"Liar. You're Mark's assistant, you don't have anything to do at the office because you're supposed to be with him now. Your job is to be with him and assist him, not to let him go alone with his business trip and stay at the office."

Jinyoung halted, he pursed his lips while listening to Jaebum's complaints. He turned around and looked at him. "Jaebum hyung...."

"Don't call me hyung if you're not going to listen to me." Jaebum sternly said which made the younger gulped. "You will go there for business not for personal reasons. I know you hate that place, but... come on Jinyoung it's been almost 6 years. You can't just continue avoiding that place for the rest of your life. And how come you fight with Mark when he even wants you to have a good relationship with your family?"

Both Jinyoung and Youngjae listened to Jaebum, Youngjae already finished packing Jinyoung's clothes and when he went out from their room he heard what Jaebum said while Jinyoung just stayed silent.

Youngjae placed Jinyoung's luggage beside the couch before he walked towards Jinyoung. "Jinyoung hyung... you should know that your father was looking for you. He wants to see you."

Jinyoung furrowed his brows as soon he heard Youngjae's statement. He looked at Youngjae with a confuse look.

"Youngjae's right." Jaebum confirmed. "When you were in Canada, I received a call from my parents and they told me about your father. He got sick Jinyoung and his condition became worse."

"We never attempted to tell you about that because we know that you don't even care." He continued. "Your father was rushed to the hospital when he collapsed while working, it happened when you left because you had a fight with Mark. I knew about it because my parents called me, asking me to let you know about it. After you told me that something happened to you and Mark, I tried to talk about your father... but you didn't even give me a chance to continue what I wanted to say."

With a confuse look on Jinyoung's face, he listened attentively to Jaebum's statement while he's trying to recall everything. And he remembered the time when he talked to Jaebum at the park. It was true that Jaebum suddenly mentioned his father but he immediately stopped Jaebum from talking about it.