Diary

It has been a month since Mark transferred to Jinyoung's dorm. Ever since Mark let out those hurtful words to the younger, Jinyoung ignored him as much as he could while Mark find it very strange because whenever they had fight or he will get mad to the younger, Jinyoung would always apologize and comeback to him happily but now it's completely different.

Mark curses himself for sleeping in one of his afternoon subjects and as a result he wasn't able to copy their new lessons and to make the situation even worse, they will be having a weekly test the next day so he really need to copy the new lesson that was tackled by their professor.

He was pacing back in forth, trying to think of some people he can approach to borrow their notes but unfortunately he only knew Jaebum and Jinyoung since he doesn't like socializing with other people in the university. He grabbed his phone from his study table and try to find Jaebum's name in his contacts, he was about to press the call button when he remembered that Jaebum was disappointed to him because of what happened to the cafeteria a month ago.

Instead of pressing of the call button, he pressed the home and tossed his phone on his bead. He ruffled his head in frustration and sat on his study table. He turned his head to look at Jinyoung's study table, he hurt the younger's feelings with his words so there's no way Jinyoung will allow him to borrow his notes.

Mark stood up and went to Jinyoung's study table, he started opening the drawers hoping that the younger left his notebooks before he left for work and he mentally jumped in happiness when he found the notebook that he was searching for. He pick up the notebook and made his way back to his study table, he sat and hurriedly copy everything he missed.

It's already 8Pm when he finished copying everything, he stretched his arms and yawned when his stomach suddenly growled because of hungriness. He stood up, pick up Jinyoung's notebook and went to the younger's table to place the notebook back to the drawer. Mark was about to close the drawer when he saw his photo that is placed between the pages of the notebook.

He frowned and slowly picked up the notebook with a blue floral design and opened it where his photo was placed. Mark started to read everything that was written on that page and he was shocked to see his name on it. He started to flip the pages of the notebook and noticed that it was Jinyoung's diary about him.

Jinyoung wrote everything in that diary, the first day he met that older until the day Mark threw hurtful words to him. The younger stops writing on his diary since that day happened. Mark read the last page that Jinyoung wrote and it was about the time when he asked the younger if it is really painful to be part of the unrequited world. Instead of answering him directly, Jinyoung wrote his answers on his diary.

"What are you doing?"

Mark was startled when he heard Jinyoung's voice and he turned around to look at the younger with Jinyoung's diary in his hands.

Jinyoung widened his eyes when he saw Mark holding his diary and he immediately snatched it from the older. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I was just putting back the notebook that I borrowed but I accidentally saw that." Mark explained.

"Then you should have just ignored it instead of reading it. Don't you know the word privacy?"

"How can I ignore it when I saw my photo in that notebook? And you even used it as a bookmark?"

"I didn't use it as a bookmark!" Jinyoung defended.

"Then what does my picture doing in your notebook? Did you use it for any love spell?" Mark asked while crossing his arms.