Is it painful?

In conjunction of Jinyoung running on his way to his 1st subject of the day was also the running of time, he woke up late because he forgot to set his alarm clock. Now, he's running while praying that he can make it there on time.

It seems like luck was on Jinyoung's side, it's because when he arrived in the classroom their professor is not yet around. He went to his seat and placed his bag on the table before he sat on his chair.

Youngjae turned around and saw Jinyoung panting. "You're almost late."

"I know." Jinyoung released a heavy breath before he speaks again. "I forgot to set my alarm and damn that Mark Tuan, he didn't even wake me up."

Youngjae laughed and stopped when he saw their professor entered the classroom with Jaebum behind.

"Settle down now everyone." Their professor ordered before he turned his attention to Jaebum. "You may now introduce yourself."

"Hello, I'm the new student here in Seoul National University and I'll be your new classmate. My name is Im Jaebum, nice to meet you guys." Jaebum bow to everyone.

Jaebum made his way to his seat when their professor told him to seat beside Youngjae.

Youngjae was in the cafeteria for his lunch break waiting for Jinyoung and Jaebum to arrive since the two have the same classes when Mark sat in front of him.

"Where's your roommate lover boy?" Mark asked as he started to eat his food.

"He's with Jinyoung hyung because they are in the same class." Youngjae spotted the two entering the cafeteria. "Oh they're already here."

Jaebum and Jinyoung went to Youngjae's table when they saw him waving at them. Jinyoung sat beside Mark while Jaebum sat beside Youngjae.

"Mark hyung, this is Jaebum hyung my roommate and Jaebum hyung this is Mark hyung, Jinyoung hyung's roommate." Youngjae introduced the two to each other.

"Nice to meet you Mark." Jaebum offered his hand to shake but Mark just ignored it and continues eating.

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum, then to his ignored hand that was still offered to the older who's busy eating. He nudged Mark to side but Mark didn't budge so Jinyoung shook Jaebum's hand instead with a vigorous smile. "Err Jaebum hyung nice to meet you too, it seems like my roommate haven't eaten for how many decades so please excuse him for now."

Mark lifted his head and he saw Jaebum and Jinyoung holding hands, he turned his head to Jinyoung and glared at the younger before he yanked their hands and shook Jaebum's hand. "Nice meeting you too."

Jaebum smiled and he can sense that there's something between Mark and Jinyoung. "Jinyoung-ah you didn't tell me that your boyfriend is a jealous type of guy."

"He's not my boyfriend!!!" Mark and Jinyoung said in unison.

Mark finished his food quickly, he grabbed his water and drank it before he stood up. "Youngjae-ah, tell your roommate that I'm not the kind of person he's thinking. I hate homos and I don't have any plan on becoming his boyfriend. Never."

"Mark hyung!" Youngjae called but the older ignore him and left the cafeteria.

Youngjae turned his head to Jinyoung and he saw the older hang his head low. "Hyung..."

"He's... too harsh right?" Jinyoung muttered almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry about that hyung."

"You're living with a person like him?" Jaebum asked voice full of disappointment. "It's enough that your family abandoned you for being like that but living with a person like him and even slapped you in the face with all those words is too much."