Confront

It's already 9PM but Jinyoung wasn't around yet, Mark was rolling on his bed waiting for the younger to come home. He's already hungry but he doesn't want to eat alone that's why he wants to wait the younger. He tried to call Jinyoung but the younger wasn't picking up his phone, so Mark stood up, grabbed his Jacket and went out to eat. There's a restaurant a few blocks away from their university so he decided to visit it and tried their dishes.

He was walking along the roadside when he spotted two familiar figure came out from the restaurant, he continued to walked and stopped. His eyes widened when he recognized them. It was Jackson and his with Jinyoung.

"Mark hyung..." Jinyoung said almost in a whisper.

Mark stared at them wordlessly. He doesn't know what to say or how to react after seeing them together. Jinyoung promised him that he would never meet Jackson again but what is this? Jinyoung lied to him just to be with Jackson. He felt a pain in his heart when he saw them together but he doesn't know why he even felt it.

"Mark hyung it's not what you think." Jinyoung muttered.

But Mark didn't listen to him, he turned around and ran back to their university.

"Mark hyung!"

Jinyoung was about to run and follow the older but Jackson held his wrist, he turned around and looked at Jackson with a combination of panicked and worried look.

"I'm sorry Jackson hyung." Jinyoung muttered before yanking Jackson's hand from his wrist.

He ran and followed Mark back to their university.

"Mark hyung!" Jinyoung called as soon as they entered their dorm and he grabbed Mark's arm. "I'm sorry hyung, I'm really sorry."

"Shut up! Let me go!" Mark ordered as he yanked Jinyoung's grip in his arm.

"Hyung please listen to me..." Jinyoung pleaded. "He just wanted to have a dinner with me and it seemed like he wanted to talk about something serious."

"Shut up, I'm going to bed. Don't bother me!"

"But at least... let me apologize properly." Jinyoung paused when he saw Mark turned to look at him with a very angry look. "I'm sorry hyung... I know you asked me not to see him but I kept quiet and meet him anyway and I'm sorry."

Mark looked away. "What was with 'someone you didn't know hyung'? Do you really wanted to see him that much that you would do that? That you would lie to me?!"

"I really didn't intend to see him because I did promise to you that I'm not going to meet him anymore but... after my shift in the restaurant I called him to tell him that I can't go. But when he started to speak, Jackson's voice was more serious than I thought and so I went to see him anyways because I thought he needed someone to be with him."

"That's so stupid." Mark murmurs.

"No! He seemed so really serious and I didn't know what to do if something will happen to him and so I went to see him because I was worried!"

Jinyoung accidentally left the door slightly opened and without their knowledge Jackson was standing behind the door and overheard everything.

Mark frowned. "What's with that? Are you saying that everything Jackson does now will matter to you? Just let him do whatever he wants!"

"I can't separate myself from him that easily..." Jinyoung let out a sigh.

"Right, because he's your ex boyfriend. Is that so?" Mark asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Fine! Then do what you want!"