The Forgotten Bionic (~Lab Ra...

By kate8800

Destiny thought she could hide her secrets away, but one incident made her reveal everything from her past. H... More

Prologue
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 1
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 2
Extra Chapter: Little Talks
Hole In One (Part 1)
Hole In One (Part 2)
Trucked Out
Bionic 500 (Part 1)
Bionic 500 (Part 2)
Bionic Showdown (Part 1)
Bionic Showdown (Part 2)
Extra Chapter: Explanations And Reconnections
Memory Wipe
A/N: Lab Rats Series Finale
Avalanche
A/N: Hiatus
Extra Chapter: Apologies
Adam Up
A/N: SWISHEROO--I TAG YOU!! MAHOGANY
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
Prank You Very Much
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Book 3!!!

My Little Brother

1.9K 59 26
By kate8800

~Published July 30, 2016~

^^Destiny's POV^^

A/N: Just to add, when Destiny is teaching at school, she wears jeans, converse, a blouse, and a suit coat. She also has fake glasses just to look clever.

I was chatting with Leo and Bree in the Great Hall just because we had a few minutes of time before lunch ended. We were talking near the water fountain until Perry came out of her office.

"Morning, oxygen hogs! Time for another surprise locker inspection. Why, you ask? Well, the superintendent says that if I'm gonna accuse you little criminals of doing stuff, I need 'evidence.'" Perry announced and I noticed lots of students hold in their groans. "Lindsey! You're up!" Perry pointed at Lindsey Dale, who was shyly trying to hide her open locker. Perry didn't even need to show any force as she quickly took Lindsey's spot in front of the locker. "Stuffed animal? What is this, your prom date?" Perry threw away a stuffed lion. "Make-up?! You already lost that battle, sweetheart." Perry threw away her make-up bag and started rummaging through the rest of her locker.

"You know what? I am so tired of Principal Perry and her power trips. How does she keep getting away with this stuff?" Bree complained to Leo and I.

"Just accept it. It's a lot easier once you let go of the hope." Leo advised Bree and I sighed.

"She's probably banned in a few states. I remember reading something about her running away from Oregon police officers...something about Big Foot Fraud." I grimaced as they also did the same. "I'm truly amazed she hasn't been banned from the country yet."

"Ooh, pretzel logs! Jackpot!" Perry cheered as she started chewing on a stick. She looked at Bree and pointed towards her using the stick. "You're next, glow stick." Perry tried running towards Bree's locker, but Bree blocked her.

"I don't think so." Bree shot back. Everyone gathered around, watching a student try to defy Dictator Perry. They copied each other's move, mirroring each other so that Perry couldn't go to Bree's locker. After 2 tries, Perry raised her arm in front of her, pushing Bree away from her locker and Perry succeeded.

"Stiff arm, legal play." Perry added with her arm still raised in front of her.

"Okay, Principal Perry, this is not fair. You walk around here like a dictator and treat the student body like prisoners." Bree protested.

"Welcome to school, hun." I murmured and everyone who heard, nodded.

"Aww, you noticed. It's so good to be appreciated." Perry cooed.

"No, this is no way to run a school. And I think that I speak for everyone when I say we're not gonna take it anymore!" Bree fought back. All the students who were watching looked away for a moment, hoping that Perry won't do something horrible to them.

"And by 'we,' she means her. You and me, rock solid!" Leo told Perry and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, Perry, I have to agree with Bree. Though your authority is strong and...disciplinary. You could at least treat the students with respect." I stood up with Bree and Perry narrowed her eyes at us.

"Are you challenging my authority?" Perry walked closer to us.

"She's sweating through her pant suit. Retreat, retreat!" Leo whispered from behind. I looked at him with a look and he walked away.

"Listen, Lipstick and Pinky. I didn't command a ship in the merchant marines to take guff from you." Perry told us. How old is this woman, and how many jobs has she had?!

"You know, I just think the school might be a bit more enjoyable if we were treated like adults and had more freedom, like what Destiny said." Bree voiced her opinion.

"Right, and then we could all ride unicorns to school and eat food that passes a health inspection." Perry joked.

"Uhh...that last part is mandatory." I pointed.

"Not now!" Perry called out and I shook my head in disappointment. How is she principal??

"It doesn't have to be like this." Bree furthered explained.

"Oh, yes it does. I learned one thing from my mother: 'to rule with an iron fist!' Oh, and that salad takes up space where meat should be." Perry informed us and we all looked at her weirdly.

"She sounds like a lovely woman." Leo complimented with a smile.

"She isn't!!" Perry snapped at him, making him retreat in fear. "You kids think my job is sooo easy, don't you?"

"Well, I mean, how hard can it be? You do it." Bree smirked as the crowd 'oo-ed' in response to the burn.

"You think you can do better? Alright, have at it. School's yours. You go ahead and be principal for a day." Perry told Bree and the girl unfolded her arms.

"What?" Bree asked.

"Yeah, go ahead and be the nice principal. These maggots will eat you alive in two hours." Perry walked closer to Bree.

"You know that some of these 'maggots' are here. I don't think they like that." I introduced and everyone glared at Perry.

"Like I care! You could use your last breath to scream for help, but you should have used it to say 'I'm sorry!!'" Perry imitated the last part for Bree, who backed up because of the woman's breath.

"All right, you're on. But if I'm gonna be principal for the day, I'll need the keys to your office." Bree smirked, bringing her hand out for the keys.

"Alright, but remember, no matter how loud the banging gets in the file cabinet, don't open it!" Perry warned before leaving to get her stuff out.

"You sure you wanna continue this, Bree? The thing that made her job easy was that she wasn't following any of the rules on the handbook. And most of the stuff is pretty important." I told Bree as she played with Perry's keys.

"I'm positive! Will you two help me with this?" Bree asked Leo and I.

"I'm in! As long as Perry's gone, count me in!" Leo cheered.

"Fine, but I'll handle the important stuff, like actual non poisonous food." I informed, which was gladly accepted.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I left Leo and Bree to handle the 'thing in the cabinet file' while I was on my laptop using the middle piece of the Great Hall as my chair and table. Since Bree was principal, she made Leo vice principal, and me as the secretary...kinda. I was both vice principal and secretary since I was dealing with the wrongs of this school. Unsanitary bathrooms, molding food, and let's not get started on what is stuck on the ceiling in one of the science rooms!

After a while, Leo and Bree come out of the office and they smile about how happy everyone is ever since Perry left. They walk towards me as I drink from my smoothie and type on my laptop.

"Hey, Desny, what's up?" Leo joked with a stupid nickname.

"Is Desny supposed to be like Walt Disney?" I clarified before working on school finances and such. Just call me Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club! (<--Awesome Anime show by the way!)

"Yeah, but isn't is awesome seeing how happy every is!" Leo cheered.

"Definitely! Bree, you did good, girly!" I smiled at said girl and Leo handed her a clipboard.

"Hey, uh, can you sign this, Bree?" Leo shyly asked.

"What is it?" Bree looked over it.

"It's an approval form...for all girls to be my friend." Leo nonchalantly answered while rocking back and forth on his feet. Bree looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you can sign it." I gave her permission and she gladly signed the paper.

"What is going on here?! Stop talking on the phone! Spit out that gum!" Perry came through the entrance and held out her hand for the girl who had gum out. The poor girl spit the gum out on Perry's hand and Bree walked up.

"Nuh-uh, don't you dare listen to her! Put that gum back in your mouth!" Bree commanded.

"Hun don't! Here." I stopped her from picking the gum up and I tossed her some extra gum. She thanked me and I nodded.

"This is my school now. See how smoothly things are running and how happy everyone is?" Bree gestured to everyone in the Great Hall.

"I know, it's disgusting!" Perry groaned. "All these smiling faces! I haven't seen this many teeth since I kept dental records at the morgue!"

"Seriously woman, how many jobs have you had?!" I yelled at her from where I was sitting at and she waved the question off.

"Sorry, Principal Perry, but I guess it is easy doing your job." Bree stated.

"Yeah." Leo smirked from my right.

"Watch it, Dooley." Perry commanded.

"No can do." I stood up with Leo and we walked towards the two. "My apologies, but he is addressed as Vice Principal Dooley. And I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to be here since you're not a student nor part of the faculty for today." I raised my fake glasses further up the bridge of my nose. "So we must ask you to kindly leave the area...Ms. Terry." I smirked as Leo gave me a low-five.

"This isn't over, Lilac!" She pointed at me.

"Again, you're mistaken, I am Secretary Lilac for your information. Move along please." I smirked even more as she walked away. She received a call before she could leave though and it was from her mother! I'm surprised her mum is alive too!

"What now, Mom, I'm at work!!" She yelled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice...Yes, I've been a bad girl." Perry left and we all high-fived in victory.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I was working on some more stuff in the principals office since Bree and Leo were patrolling the hallways. The thing that made me struggle was that the superintendent kept calling me to check up on the 'new principal.' Obviously, I told him it was only a one day thing but he kept trying to make sure about all this stuff I started to assign, like better food and all. I heard a crash near by so I hurriedly closed my laptop and took it with me as I enter the cafeteria, which was filled with students and a weirdly dressed Perry.

"Oh, she just got loafed!" Perry laughed. I look to my right to see a lunch lady in a weird position with a chair on top of her.

"What in the world is going on?" I walked up to the three and Perry smirked.

"If she gets hurt while you're principal, you're responsible. You know what they do to principals in prison?" Perry told Bree and I rolled my eyes.

"As I remember, some parts of the the cafeteria doesn't even belong to you. That crash was particularly in one of said parts. And I'm pretty sure you had your time in prison still being a principal?" I smirked back at Perry and her face paled.

"Well, you can't threaten me. Vice Principal Leo?" Bree interrupted my little conversation with Perry.

"My pleasure..." Leo smiled before turning towards Perry. "You just got detention, squat mug!"

"Do you really wanna go there, knowing that I'm coming back on running this place tomorrow?" Perry asked and Leo was the one who paled.

"I quit, have fun you two!" Leo quickly said in fear as he shoved me his clipboard.

"Seriously, man!?" I screamed back at him just before he left the cafeteria.

"So, you ready to give up?" Perry directed that to Bree.

"Not a chance," Bree scoffed. "Because freedom is always--" Suddenly, mashed potatoes hit Bree right on her head, interrupting what she was going to say to Perry.

"Ha!! Sorry, I couldn't hear you with all that freedom in your face!" Perry laughed. "Somebody get this girl some gravy!!" I shook my head as I grabbed Bree's arm and dragged her to the bathroom to wash her up.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"Ready to initiate: Plan Perry Trouble?" I smirked.

"Yup...We need a better name..." Bree trailed off.

"Whatever, just go, I got her covered." I shoved Bree towards the cafeteria doors as I waited for 'our back-up.'

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Mrs. Perry screamed.

"Mrs. Perry!" I called out to her and she turned towards me. "Ah, yes, hello! I'm Destiny Lilac, one of the girls that called you earlier!" I smiled and waved at her.

"Ohh! Yes! You look beautiful, might I add!" She proceeded to pinch my cheeks and hug me tightly.

"Oh, um, thank you! Your daughter is through these doors." I motioned to the cafeteria doors once she let me go.

"Oh, thank you. You're so kind..." She smiled and started ramming towards the door, a mean look developing on her face. "THERESA!!!!" She screamed while I ran behind her and towards Bree.

"...Mother?" Perry coked out. "What are you doing here?!" She had fear written all over her face.

"These lovely young ladies called me and said you were causing trouble...What did I tell you about wrestling for food?!" Mrs. Perry gestured to Bree and I and we nodded.

"That if you're gonna do it, you better win?" Perry guessed and then winced.

"Don't you sass your momma!" Mrs. Perry scolded and took Perry's hamburger out of her hands and onto the table. Chase tried to grab the hamburger, for whatever reason, but Mrs. Perry stopped him as she called him a troll. "I apologize for her causing so much trouble."

"She's not really the principal." Perry snapped.

"And you're not really a child, so stop acting like one!" Mrs. Perry shot back and everyone who was watching 'oo-ed' once again. "Theresa, what do you say to Principal Bree and Vice Principal Destiny?" Leo then walked up behind Bree and I, poking our shoulders in the process.

"I thought I was Vice Principal.." Leo whispered.

"You quit, I didn't. Your fault, man." I whispered back and he pouted.

"...Sorry...." Perry said quietly after throwing a groaning fit.

"Big girl voice!!" Mrs. Perry yelled.

"SORRY!!" Perry obeyed.

"I'm going to take her home and give her a good talking to." Mrs. Perry told us.

"I think that's a great idea." Bree smiled and I sent Perry a sad smile. Mrs. Perry seems really harsh on her.

"No, no, no, no, momma! No, no, no, momma!" Perry whined as Mrs. Perry took her by the ear and started dragging Perry away. Mrs. Perry threw the hamburger in the process, and once the Perry's left, Leo and Chase screamed. They raced to the trash can and Ruthie the lunch lady poured leftover spaghetti in said trash can.

"Thanks a lot, Ruthie." Chase sarcastically thanked before Leo and Chase grabbed the trash can handles on their sides. We all looked at them weirdly and they smiled.

"I lost my retainer..." They both said in unison and we all looked disgusted.

"Alright, after lunch, go to your classes. Don't be alarmed, you're not gonna do anything, you're just gonna be there so we can make this a lot easier. Thank you." I stood up on a chair and told everyone in the cafeteria. I can't wait until this goes back to normal...

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"--I may not be principal anymore, but I have 2 things." I heard Bree say as I walked towards her, Perry, and Leo.

"Oh yeah? What's that?!" Perry challenged.

"I have Destiny!" Bree pulled me in and I rose an eyebrow at her. "She can still prank even if she is a teacher."

"I'm not scared of her!" Perry smirked.

"Oh, but I think I know who you're scared of..." I trailed off, dialing a number in my phone. "Sorry, love, but your mother gave me her number to her direct cell." I held out my phone and it showed Mrs. Perry.

"THERESA!!!" She yelled through the face-cam.

"No! No, Momma, no! I've been a good girl!!" Perry screamed as Bree chased her down with my phone, showing Mrs. Perry on the screen.

"Shall we, Secretary Lilac?" Leo pulled out on of my extra phones.

"I believe we shall, Vice Principal Dooley." I smiled and pulled out another phone. We laughed, then started chasing Bree and Perry, wherever they went.

~Fin~

Hey! Check it out! 2 updates in a row?! Let's see if I can try to do 3! I hope you're still enjoying my series so far and if you left but saw all the coolio new updates, then welcome back!

QOTD: There are 4 more episodes left in season 2, which upcoming episode chapter are you most excited for? If you don't remember the episode names, here they are: 'Prank You Very Much,' 'Twas the Mission Before Christmas,' 'Trent Gets Schooled,' or 'No Going Back.'

Don't forget to comment any typos out, I'll gladly fix the problem!

Thank you guys so much for reading and as always, have a great day/night! Bai!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 318 31
(On Hold) From the time she was born Kaylynn had this gift that always baffled her parents. It was something that seemed out of a movie or comic. She...
8.9K 183 57
~Book Dedication~ It could take some time for you to realize you love someone, but enjoy the rollercoaster. It will be the best love story for your f...
2.4K 166 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
228K 3.9K 24
We all know that Leo is an only child, but what if he wasn't? Time for you to meet Scarlett, a girl with powers no one can explain, Leo is the only o...