The Forgotten Bionic (~Lab Ra...

By kate8800

Destiny thought she could hide her secrets away, but one incident made her reveal everything from her past. H... More

Prologue
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 1
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 2
Extra Chapter: Little Talks
Hole In One (Part 1)
Hole In One (Part 2)
Trucked Out
Bionic 500 (Part 1)
Bionic 500 (Part 2)
Bionic Showdown (Part 1)
Bionic Showdown (Part 2)
Extra Chapter: Explanations And Reconnections
Memory Wipe
A/N: Lab Rats Series Finale
Avalanche
A/N: Hiatus
Extra Chapter: Apologies
Adam Up
A/N: SWISHEROO--I TAG YOU!! MAHOGANY
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Book 3!!!

Perry 2.0

1.9K 56 14
By kate8800

~Published July 29, 2016~

<<Destiny's POV>>

Great. Ever since I teamed up with Perry on that Halloween Prank, she wants me to actually become a paying teacher. And by paying, I mean minimum wage. So me, being the reasonable one, I accepted, not because of the low paying income I might receive, but because she knows where I live...

Perry had an 'important' announcement to make, so Chase, Leo and I decided to go and see what it was. As we walked down the stairs, Perry got ready with her...stick microphone with a kid holding a speaker. They really need new stuff here, I'm tired of teaching students with ripped up 20 year old textbooks. It's ridiculous!

"Morning, germ sacks. I know that you've all been complaining that the technology around here isn't quite--" She was interrupted by feedback. "Isn't quite--" Interrupted again with a much louder, ear-piercing screech. "Isn't quite state of the art." She chuckles at the end with the microphone fixed for now.

"Gee, ya think?" I said out loud as everyone nodded.

"Quit it, Lilac!" She hissed at me. "As I was saying, thanks to yours truly, we're getting cutting edge equipment for the whole school to enjoy! Jojo, Betty! Come on ladies, wheel it in like it's hot!" Perry motioned for the two lunch ladies to wheel in an old school TV with a sheet under it. How do I know? Well, I know enough to see that it's older than what we have now.

"Behold! Mission Creek High's brand new media center!" Perry announced as one of the lunch ladies pulled off the sheet from the TV.

"I don't think you should call it technology is you have to change the channel with pliers." Leo said with sass. (Markipliers?! Get it?! Hehe, just ignore me)

"Why do I smell formaldehyde?" Chase asked.

"'Cause I found it on a curb outside the morgue." She answered and everyone's eyes widened in surprise. I wasn't surprised since it sounded just like her to do that, but seriously, Perry? "I'm getting all my Christmas presents there too! Aunt Dotty's gettin' sheets!"

"How is this thing new?!" Chase proclaimed to Perry.

"My thoughts exactly!" I broadcasted.

"It's new to you, lady-face!" She pointed at both of us as she went to get an extension cord from the teacher's lounge. "Alright, let's fire up the media center!" She exclaimed before she plugged the two together. It seemed to be fine until it blinked out and made the school lose its power. "Okay, okay, minor setback. For the record, you all look much better in this light."

"I would say the same for you, but I would know it's a lie." I muttered and everyone around me snickered.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I was helping Leo and Chase with their history homework since the textbooks were horrible like I said earlier. We all had different pages to the book, but it wasn't helping any of us progress.

"Leo, read what's on page 47 of your history book." Chase ordered.

"I don't have a page 47. I have a 4, a 12, a 32, and what I hope is gum on 98." Leo showed the gum attached to another page and we all grimaced at the sight.

"No 47 either. Got other things, and believe me, they're worse than the gum." I shook my head as they grimaced even more.

"These books are so old, listen to this: 'Chapter 4, horse-less carriages taking over the streets of America.'" Chase read out loud and I rolled my eyes.

"Other schools teach on laptops and tablets. We're reading on textbooks that warn us the 'British are coming.'" Leo complained.

"I mean they already came!" I protested.

"I know!!" Leo agreed with me. "We need to do something to bring Mission Creek High to the 21st Century!"

"Or somewhere closer to it." I added.

"Maybe I can help." Donald came up and everyone besides him had fear in our eyes.

"No!" We all exclaimed.

"What? I am a genius tech mogul--" Donald started before I cut him off.

"Last time we trusted you, you called yourself 'a Maverick' as you proceeded to destroy our robot." I shot back as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I could revolutionize your whole school. Give me another reason why you don't want my help." Donald protested.

"Because every time you try to help, it starts in a good place, but then your ego takes over and ruins everything." Leo told him.

"That's not an excuse..." Donald crossed his arms.

"Last week you gave me a new backpack." Leo started.

"You said you needed a backpack." Donald answered.

"A backpack....not this!" Leo pulled out a bag from under the desk and it said: 'Davenpack' with Donald's face on it.

"Seriously?" I said bluntly.

"All the guys in the office love theirs..." Donald smirked.

"They love it!" Donald smiled at my statement. "Just so that they don't lose their jobs." He frowned and grumbled.

"You don't get it. This is our school you're talking about." Chase interrupted.

"Yeah, whatever disaster you create there will affect us every day." Leo pointed out.

"Including mine since Perry forced me into being a teacher." I also included.

"Guys, I promise I won't embarrass you. This is about your school, not about me." Donald went behind the two and put his hands on Chase's and Leo's shoulder (I was in front of the boys). 

"Well, our school could really use the help..." Chase whined.

"Fine, but you keep that ego under control." Leo gave in. 

"Des??" Donald looked at me with hopeful eyes before I crossed my arms and looked somewhere else with a frown. "Pleeassee?!!" He grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me vigorously while begging. 

"Ughh! Fine! But if your ego takes over, I'm telling Perry to shut you down. Kapeesh?" I looked back at him and his face brightened.

"Thank you!" He hugged me and let go quickly. "And don't worry, my ego is officially checked." He started to leave before his ringtone started to play. It was him singing his own name and such, pretty much something for an ego-maniac.

"What? Come on, that's just catchy." He protested as we all shook our heads. What have we done...

-8-8-8-8-8-8-The Next Morning-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I thought Donald would start on the project sometime next week, unfortunately, he wants to start today!! I was supposed to have a day off today, but someone called me while I was trying to sleep in. Here's how it went:

~~Le Flashback brought to you by Spongebob~~

*Feel it everywhere and you see it growing*

*Enemies arise and the hate is flowing*

*Shattering the moon and bloodying the sky~~

"Ugh? Who is this?" I groggily answered my phone.

"Lilac! Wake up!" A gruesome voice woke me up.

"What the! Perry!? Why are you calling me!?"  I shot up from my bed.

"Your buddy, Donald Davenport, wants to do some 'technology renovations.' He says you trust him, do you?" Perry asked me.

"What? Of course, I do! You've seen him before, you know who he is!" I shouted back.

"Oh right. Well, you're late! You're not getting paid today!" She yelled.

"But I have a free day-" I was cut off by the fact she hung up on me. "-today...great..."

~~Le Flashback End brought to you by Patrick~

So here I am, chasing Donald around as he does his renovations. Who knew he would run around the place if he was doing this...I obviously did not! It's too early in the morning to do this!

"Donald, slow down! We still have an hour before Leo and Chase actually get here." I told him as he stopped his little 'giddy fit.'

"Sorry, I'm just really excited for them to see this! Thank you for letting me do this, I feel great!" He smiled happily at me and continued with his renovations. The more time that passed, the more students came into the school and got into the technology vibe. Everyone got their tablets and such and started to love the new technology that was around the place.

"Hey, Donald, the kids should be here any minute now." I told him as he finished up the last room.

"Alright...Finished! Let's go downstairs!" He exclaimed while he grabbed my hand and practically dragged me down the stairs with him. Leo and Chase were in the Great Hall, admiring the technology around them.

"Hey guys! Loving the school for once?" I grinned at the boys as we went towards them.

"See, there are electronic billboards, tablets instead of textbooks, and this is the coolest part..." Donald showed them and we showed them the lockers. "By the end of today, I will have fingerprint scanners on all the lockers. We were gonna have retinal scanners but it turns out eyeballs are highly flammable." They grimaced.

"Luckily, I added this fact right before Donald implemented them, you're welcome. Here!" I took Leo's thumb and put it on the scanner. It opened once I put his hand down and a voice greeted with a: 'Hello, Leo Dooley.'

"What do you think?" Donald asked.

"I think it's gonna be a lot harder to get out of when someone locks me inside." Leo stated.

"Don't worry, I got you covered. These scanners are gonna have different passcodes incase of emergencies like those. And since I'm one of the 'more trusted employees' here, I have a key to go in almost all the lockers. Just keep banging on the locker door for me to here you." I explained as Leo smiled and gave me a small thanks.

"I gotta hand it to you, Mr. Davenport. This is amazing." Chase complimented.

"Do you mean...'Finger' it to you? Get it, cause scanners?" I joked as no one laughed. "Gee, tough crowd..."

"See, I told you it would be great! This, not Destiny's horrible joke." Donald said and I rolled my eyes. Someone came out of Perry's office and it looked like a robot version of her. Uh-oh...

"Oh, and I see you gave Principal Perry a makeover. I like what you did to her face." Leo complimented, not noticing it's an actual robot.

"Zip it, Dooley." The robot said.

"That's not Principal Perry. That's Robo Perry!" Donald introduced. "She's a robot!"

"And she's beautiful!" The real Perry came and started praising the robot.

"Opinion over fact!" I called out as Leo and I covered out eyes.

"Shut it, Lilac!" The two Perry's called back.

"Make it stop!" Leo begged.

"Anyway, I designed Robo Perry so she could roam the halls, handing out detentions while--" Donald started before he got cut off by Perry.

"--While I'm on a 3 hour long lunch break! Or lurking elsewhere...." She creepily said the last part and I widened my eyes in horror.

"How could you do this?" Chase harshly asked Donald.

"Simple. I took the foundations of a robot I built for private security and I repurposed the software. And then, I matched her vocal pattern. It wasn't easy matching the sounds of a gravel truck unloading with a bear in labor, but I got it..." He explained.

"I always wanted a cute twin sister..." Perry started but then gasped, "I'm gonna buy us matching bikinis!" The two Perry's posed next to each other in the same pose.

"And I'm gonna gouge my eyes out." Leo said out loud.

"Yup." I agreed.

"Shut it, you two!" They said in unison before hugging each other.

"Thanks Don!" Regular Perry almost hugged Donald before he blocked her.

"Y-yeah! You're welcome. Yeah." He said in fake gratitude before we all dragged him away from the Perry's.

"Why would make another Perry!?" Chase asked as I crossed my arms, waiting for an answer as well.

"Principal Perry said if I make her life easier, she's gonna name a wing of the school after me." Donald answered.

"You sold us out just to have your name under a doorway?" Chase pointed out.

"And once again your ego takes over and ruins everything! How could you let him do that!" Leo asked me.

"I don't know! Unless..." I turned to Donald darkly as he watched. "You made this whole thing before I came, didn't you?" 

"Look, if my name is on this school, it brings more prestige and funding because I'm so awesome, it's a win-win-win. That's three wins! That's a Daven-win!" He smiled.

"And if I was able to, I would turn you into a Daven-pancake!" I sarcastically smiled as he cringed.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

As I was walking down the stairs, I saw a tripwire that wasn't activated yet. Knowing the whole situation, it was probably for me. Being a smart person, I slide down using the large side bar.

"Yeah, whoever tried to do the tripwire-pie-prank, you failed. Sorry, loves." I announced as I heard groans from a group of kids. I saw Donald talking to Leo and Chase, so I decided to go towards them.

"--when you first met Leo? You couldn't stand him!" I heard Donald say to Chase as Leo turned towards said person.

"I officially hate this! Not because of Robo Perry ganging me up with Regular Perry, but because of how the students are reacting to this. I have to keep looking behind my back incase someone wants to prank me. And it is so cringy seeing all the failed pranks!" I ranted off to them as I pointed towards the failed pie prank that set off on a different student.

"As I was saying, it'll pass." Donald told me as Regular Perry came towards us.

"Donny D!" She exclaimed.

"Principal P!" He said back before they started doing a cringe worth handshake.

"Old people. You don't think you are, but you are." Leo muttered. 

"You are a genius." Perry complimented Donald.

"And you are a master of the obvious." Donald complimented back.

"Robo Perry is amazing! I know it's only been a few days but--Do you smell that?" She asked after she sniffed the air.

"Moist cat food?" Chase and I answered simultaneously. 

"I was running late! I grabbed a can! I thought it was tuna! Live with it!" Perry yelled. "It's fear...Fear!! And it's everywhere! It's the best smell in the world!"

"Better than your spicy salami?!" I gasped.

"Yes!! It's better than that!" She exclaimed.

"Oh Criminy Christmas, what has he done..." I muttered while shaking my head.

"I prefer crisply-minted hundreds, but whatever floats your boat, Perry Bomb." Donald said.

"Listen, I was telling the superintendent how wonderful Robo Perry is, and he is bringing the entire school board by this afternoon to check her out. Soon, it we're lucky, there'll be a Robo Perry in every school in every district!" Perry explained and Chase, Leo and I looked at each other worriedly.

"And, after that, every school in America!" Donald added.

"Great. Now kids we've never met will hate us." Leo said.

"Welp, time to move to England, Japan, or Australia. Either way, goodbye America." I sighed out as the two nodded. 

"Donald Davenport, the children's savior...I'm gonna make so much money!" Donald and Perry laughed.

"And as your partner, I'll be happy yo give you 30%." Perry negotiated. 

"Well, I think you're forgetting who created this work of genius." Donald said.

"Well, I think you're forgetting who's putting the deal together...Why don't we go discuss this in my office? I think a lot more clearly in my butt-massaging chair." Perry told him.

"Sorry, I blacked out after the word 'chair.'" Donald smiled before they left.

"We gotta do something!" Chase exclaimed.

"Robo Perry will recharge in about an hour or so, If you're lucky enough, you might be to shut her down for a while or something." I told them. "Sorry I can't help you much, I have to deal with a bunch of students who want to throw pie at my face."

"No, thanks for the info. We owe you one." Leo said.

"Uh, yeah, this is my way of repaying you guys for somehow letting this slide past me." I apologized. The bell rang and everyone started leaving the cafeteria. "Gotta go, do me good, boys. Call me if anything bad happens." 

"Got it." "Roger." They both said as I went to the classroom I was teaching. Hopefully, they'll do good.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

At this point, I am so done with this class. This is the time where my most hated students are at, and right now, I'm trying to calm them down by doing whatever they want, besides trying to prank me that is. I was kicked outside my classroom when Leo called.

"Yo? What's wrong?" I answered.

"Okay, the school board is here and we put Robo Perry to her default setting which is search and destroy. Please help us!!!" Leo screamed out.

"Alright! I'll be there in five, just hang on!" I called out before hanging up and rushing downstairs. Curse my room being so far from the stairs. I couldn't risk super-speeding since cameras are around and I know most of the lunch ladies watch them incase stuff happens, so super speed isn't helping me here. I got down in time to see Robo Perry rip the teachers lounge's door off its hinges.

"There she is! Come give your sissy a kissy!" Regular Perry called out to her Robo twin. 

"Threat Detected." Robo Perry announced. (Italics is gonna be Robo Perry).

"Threat? I'm no threat. What are you talking about?" Perry asked.

"Destroy! Destroy!" Robo Perry advanced Perry.

"Destroy me? Oh honey, many have tried. I don't think so." Perry yelled out before they started wrestling each other. "All right, I don't know what's going on, but you're going down, Metal Me!"

"No, you are going done, Fleshy Me!" Robo Perry yelled back before they started wrestling again. I looked under the side bar of the stairs to see the school board and the superintendent.

"Don! What's going on!? I don't think I can hold her much longer!" Perry shouted at him. "She's strong! You must have given her some of my unbridled rage." Robo Perry threw Perry to the lockers as I moved the school board and superintendent towards the teachers lounge. Bree and Adam walked out of the gym and Alister, the new kid, came running from the entrance, all three of them wearing PE outfits. 

"Principal Perry! Principal Perry! You have to help me! Adam and--AHH!" He started screaming as he saw Robo Perry. Robo Perry took Allister and threw him towards two members of the school board. The three fell down and we all stared at them.

"Wow! Now she knows how to lift!" I heard Adam say.

"I see stars and yellow moons and green clovers." Alister reached up to the sky as I shook my head.

"How are we gonna stop Robo Perry?" I heard Chase ask as Robo Perry looked directly at me.

"Well, think of something because I think she's going after mEEE~" I shouted the last part as she charged towards me. I ran up the wall and flipped myself to be behind her charge. I straightened my fake suit coat (since I had to look professional) and turned to see her charging again. I dodged and kept dodging again and again. I knew I shouldn't hit her since I could dent the robot, potentially exposing the bionics.

"Anytime now!?" I called out before seeing the bionic trio look like they were combat ready and about to use their bionics.

"Lilac, move!!" I heard Perry yell at me. I jumped onto the middle piece of the Great Hall and Perry tackled the robot. She pulled on her hair and ripped the robot's head off. "There can only be one!!" Perry held up the head.

"Still one too many."I heard Leo mutter towards Chase.

"I'm terribly sorry about this whole ordeal. Please visit us anytime, or not after this inspection. Again terribly sorry." I hopped down from the middle piece and all the officials left the building with the superintendent giving me his card if I wanted a better job. At least I don't have to move countries yet.

~Fin~

Hey guys! Long time no see. I hope you guys are still enjoying my series, I wouldn't be too surprised if some of you guys lost interest since I update rarely. But thanks for sticking with me if you have been with me for the ride. I got Netflix back for a week, so I'm gonna write as much as I can before my week is up, but here is your super long update. 

If you're interested in the song I used for Destiny's ringtone, it is called Die by Jeff Williams. It is a song from RWBY! If you haven't noticed, I love that series and lots of others. The video below is if you want to listen to the song. Or you can copy and search up the link provided right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrC_n5hUDKs

QOTD: What should I call you guys? You know how some authors have a name for their fanbase and all, so what nickname do you guys wanna be called? I kinda don't wanna call you guys when there are a majority of you who are girls (maybe). 

Thank you guys for reading and have a great day/night! Bai!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 338 40
"Why do you see me like that? We've just met today, you know?" "Because the moment I saw you, you looked like a Princess to me. Besides I saved you l...
3.8K 208 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
50.1K 2K 37
"You're such a joy to be around."- "Well, you're a pain in the arse." Jordyn had no idea that befriending the lovely idiot who broke her locker would...
36.2K 941 19
[Book 3 out of 3 of Angels and Demons] [Lab Rats: Elite Force x reader] "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." "You make me happy, when the skies a...