Locked in school with my crush

Denise_0908 tarafından

17 year old Megan Parker can't wait for Winter break to start. Two whole weeks in Florida with her family, bu... Daha Fazla

Locked in school with my crush
Hide & Seek
Sweet sweet love
Library Love
A/N
Someones watching
Saving Megan
The good the bad and the Cece
Hurting Megan
The releasing
Staying with the Howard's
Getting settled in
Loving Megan
Baby Maybe?
The truth
As Time Goes By
Screw you, Ethan
Coming home
Realization
Coming out
About Andrew
A/N
Returning to school
Dodgeball
Homecoming
5:30 in the Morning
Caitlyn
Finding out
Caitlyn & Megan
Text messages
Father of the Year
A/N
When tragedy strikes..
The aftermath
Pumpkin
The letter
A/N
Back at the Howards
The New Kid
Walking Contraceptive
No Escape
Guilty
A/N
Traitor
Coming to terms
The falling out
The breaking point
It's time
Long day
A/N
Coming to a decision
Big fat bowl of suck
Graduation day
Goodbye
Distance doesn't make the heart grow founder
A/N
The End
AN

Repercussion

5.8K 213 147
Denise_0908 tarafından

"Please, you need to tell me if my friends are okay!" I say panicked.

"You cannot leave this room Ms. Parker. We need to make sure you and your baby are stable." A nurse pleads as I try to get out of the hospital bed.

"You don't understand!" I say, tears rolling down my eyes. "My school has a shooter in it and my best friend and the father of my child are still in there!"

The nurse gives me a quick sad look, then starts to insist, yet again, that I sit still.

"What about the boy who carried me out? He got shot. Is he here? Is he okay?" I ask as guilt shadows over me.

It was my fault Liam got shot. If he gets seriously injured, I won't be able to forgive myself.

I try getting out of the bed again.

The nurse uses one hand to lay me back and the other hand grabs hold of a needle. She then jams the needle into my iv cord and my eyes begin to get heavy. After a few short seconds I drift to sleep.

*

"Hello." A familiar voice says.

My eyes open to see Liam sitting beside me in a wheelchair.

My eyes shoot open.

"You're okay!" A big smile spreads across my face.

"The bullet went straight through. Just a few stitches and some medicine. I'll be fine. You on the other hand, look much worse than me." Liam says, looking at all the wires that were covering my body.

I roll my eyes. "I'm fine, these are all for the baby, who also is fine."

I feel a strong kick.

"She's kicking! Come feel." I exclaim.

He hesitates at first, but then comes over and places his hand on my belly.

She kicks again creating a big, goofy grin on Liam's face.

I place my hand on my belly.

"This is miraculous." Liam says.

Another hard kick causes my hand to shift a short distance into Liam's. My heart races and I quickly remove my hand and laugh it off.

Liam stares into my eyes causing me to get extremely nervous.

"This may be utterly out of line, but I feel I must say it." He starts.

Bethany kicks harder as I get more nervous.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever set my eyes on Megan Parker."

I lay there speechless. What was he thinking calling me that? I was pregnant and taken by the baby's father. Maybe I was thinking way too into it though. I'm aloud to receive compliments.

After an awkward amount of silent time passes, I finally speak up.

"Thank you." I blush.

Why did Liam make me so nervous? Every time I was near him, I felt as if I was cheating on Ethan. I wasn't doing anything wrong though. It's not like I could control the way my body reacted towards him.

"Megan!" I hear Ethan's voice shout out. He and Lilly barge into my room. Liam quickly takes his hand from my stomach.

"You're okay!" I say, tears rolling down my cheeks at the sight of them.

Lilly runs up and hugs me while Ethan kisses my forehead.

"How is she?" He asks worried.

"She's fine, everything's fine." I say.

He places his hand on my stomach and smiles. Then Lilly turns her head towards Liam who was sitting quietly a few feet back.

"Uh?" She says confused.

Ethan turns around and faces Liam.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I could hear the insecurity in his voice.

"He got me out of the building." I quickly jump in. "He got hurt in the process but we're okay and Bethany's okay because of him."

I was trying so hard to make this less uncomfortable than it already was.

"Oh, how noble of you." Ethan says sarcastically.

"I should get going." Liam says uncomfortably.

I shoot him an apologetic look and he nods before leaving.

Ethan turns back towards me.

"How bad is it?" I ask them nervously.

"Eleven dead and seventeen injured." Lilly says looking down at the ground.

My stomach churns.

"Did they catch him?"

"Yes. He was shot on sight. Daniel Edwards was the shooter." Ethan explains.

"I'm still in shock." I say.

We sit in silence for awhile.

*

After a few hours Lilly and Ethan end up leaving. I was told I had to stay overnight just to be cautious. It was around 9:45 pm and I was flipping through various different channels on the television.

After getting annoyed with the awful cable the hospital offered, I decided to settle on the discovery channel.

"May I come in?" I hear Liam's ask.

I turn to find him in my doorway.

"You're still here?" I ask confused.

"They wanted to keep me overnight for observation." He explains.

I nod. "Uh, yeah, sure, come on in." I say a little unsettled.

He rolls over to me and gets settled in a spot next to my bed. We sit there in silence for awhile watching tv. My nerves end up getting the best of me after a few moments and I speak.

"You were just being polite earlier correct?" I ask.

He turns his head towards me and furrows his thick brows together.

"Pardon me?" He asks.

"When you called me beautiful, you were just giving a compliment, it was nothing else correct?"

He smiles. "If that's what you want it to be." He says quickly and continues watching tv.

I sit there, even more confused than I was previously.

Another moment passes and I speak again.

"What exactly does that mean?"

He turns towards me again.

"Megan, if you want it to be a compliment, then it is a compliment, but that is not what I intended it to be when I said it."

My heart races.

"You do know I'm dating Ethan right?" I ask.

He nods.

"You do know I'm pregnant right?"

He chuckles. "Indeed I do."

"And that doesn't scare you?" I couldn't possibly have been more confused than I was at this moment.

"I know you are taken and I know that you are barring a child, that doesn't change the feelings I have felt for you since the day I first saw you. It is completely out of line and I have no business feeling the way I do about you, but I like you. I am very interested in how you act at times. You are quite shy and closed up, but I would like to know more about you. I would like to get to know the real you and I would very much like to kiss you. I have wanted to since the beginning but I will not. That would be extremely unintelligent, just know that everyday I see you, I can not stop thinking about kissing you."

I stay there speechless.

"You have a goodnight Megan." Liam says softly before leaving.

So that happened..

What do you think about Liam now?

What are you hoping will happen?

Liam or Ethan?

Side note, I just found out that if my mom has a boy, his name will be Liam James. I think it's adorable.

Don't forget to comment and vote. I love you guys so much!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1K 117 58
Avalon Winters was just a regular teenager, good grades, perfect attendance, and a dog as one of her best friends. That was until she met Aiden Park...
386K 9.3K 36
A naive teenage girl gets pregnant by the school player when he convinces her to come over and 'study'. Will he stay the player and leave her or beco...
29.4K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❤" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...