Our Little Star

By WroetoShmoo

*Complete* The Sidemen find out they might be losing Vikk, so they vow to do anything they have to keep him... More

Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
First Time Sleep Arangmenets
Snuggling with Vik and JJ
Worries
Sleepy Josh
Warmth
Ethan To the Rescue
Good Reason To Be Worried
They Will Pay
Kicked Out
Nightmare
Bitter Sweet Goodbye
What is Going On?
Broken Boy
Surprise Visitors
A Choice To Make
Maybe
Gentle With The Empty Boy
I Want To Go Home
Time To Go Home
Kiss Me (Smut)
Feeling Good (Smut)
Nightmares Plague Us All
Coming Home
Reunited
Comforting Kisses
Daddy Josh
Tickle Fight to Something More (Smut)
New Happiness
Lachlan's Bae
I Have An Idea
Those Poor Fans
Saying Goodnight
Harry
Desperate Vik (Smut)
His Release (Smut)
I Need To Deal
Insecurities
Carried Away
Another Nightmare
I Don't Know Why
#StopVikButtAbuse
It Hurts Me Too
Repay Him
My Boys
Forgiveness
Spoiled Rotten
Teasing Poor Behz
Don't Call Me That
With Pleasure (Smut)
It Was My Pleasure (Smut)
Sleepy Time
You Are
Intensity (Smut)
Night Time Calls
Please Stay
A Happy Wake Up
My Babbies
Unknown Stranger
Realization That Not All...
Lost Them
Phone Calls
Lemon Balm Tea
Finally
LETS BEAT UP THE BITCH
Thank You
Our Little Star
The Poor Fan Girl's Heart
Evil Plans
Heat
Daddy's In Control (Smut)
Papa's Teasing (Smut)
Be There
Just You and I
What Lead Up To This
Sweet JJ
Cuddles in the Hospital
Don't You Dare
Giving Into His Demands (SMUT)
This Feeling Filling Me
Pain and Acceptance
My Life (SMUT)
Hot and Bothered (SMUT)
Another Point of View
Laundry Room
Bath Time
Laundry Room Antics (Smut)
It's Ok
Cuddling With Daddy
Confusing Reactions
House Hunting
News From The Lava Mob
Momma Minter
Upset Tummys and Upset Mummys
That Was Easy
But It's Not
Daddy (Smut)
Daniel
The Reason Why
House Hunting Begins
House One
Danarah Bonding Time
Confused
Finding Out The Truth
Asking For Forgivness
Tobi Is Always Right
Protector
Momma Is In Control (Smut)
It Looks Like A Box
No Need For Discussion
This Isn't Just About Me (SMUT)
Where Is This Coming From?
Thinking Back To the Beginning
Mom's Reaction
More Than Enough
Reason to Celebrate (SMUT)
Sweet Moments
Star (SMUT)
Be a Good Boy Now (SMUT)
Beautiful (SMUT)
Late Night Texting
I Can't Wait to See
My Power Over You (SMUT)
My Biggums
My Baby Baka
Rob's Chapter
The Day Before
I Hope
It's Time to Tell Them
How Do the Others Feel?
Little Josh
He's Got to Go
Bedtime
Behzy Bear (Smut)
Kitchen Banter
Little One
Horny as Hell
Please Manny?
Little Kid
Vik's Birthday Present
Josh for the Daddy (SMUT)
After Sex Cuddles
The Right Thing
Caleston
Think About Now
Banter
Kik Conversations
Chill Time
Please, Daddy Rob? (SMUT)
Little Bunny Preston
Sarah's Cookies
The Contest
Preston's Dream and What Do They Mean?
Please Momma?
Mine (SMUT)
Leaving For London
So Nice
Hamleys
James
A Letter
Q nd A

What The F*ck Is Going On?

1.9K 77 7
By WroetoShmoo

POV: Freezy

Warnings: Hint at death

Word Count:

-Begin Chapter-

The boy in my arms felt lighter than he should. I mean, I am no weakling, but I know he should definitely weigh more than this. I am actually pretty sure Vikk weighs more than him right now and Vik is the smallest out of everyone.

This poor boy was so broken; I could see it in his eyes when I walked in the kitchen. I had only seen that look once before in my life and so had Cal. Unfortunately, it did not end well. We tried to help, we really did, but we couldn't save them. I am pretty sure it is part of the reason Cal and I were so worried; we didn't want that to happen again.

There was something else though, something about this boy that just drew me to him. Like there was this instant connection, tying me to him even though I didn't know who he was. Hell, I didn't even know how Vik and the other Sidemen knew him. All I know is I was I immediately drawn to him, like a moth to a flame.

I followed Tobi, Cal hot on my heels, to Simon's room, the poor broken boy in my arms. When we walked into the room we saw Ethan, siting in Simon's chair, talking to the others in the call. Tobi moved to sit in the chair next to him and settled Vik into his lap.

I decided to sit on the bed behind them. I kept Preston in my arms and settled him down on my lap. He responded by resting his head against my shoulder, closing his eyes and letting out a small sigh. Cal sat next to me, close as he could, his head resting on my other shoulder, looking down at the precious boy in my arms.

"Um, what the fuck is going on?" called Harry's voice from the Skype call. I looked up to see JJ, Josh, Simon, and Harry looking at us, their eyes wide in confusion.

"Basically." Said Ethan, saving me from having to answer because I didn't have a clue on what was going on. "Preston showed up a while ago, looking like total shit. Apparently Vik wasn't the only one the Pack hurt. Preston came all the way here because he couldn't get ahold of Vik to make sure he was ok. Then I called Tobi and Cal and Freezy showed up on their own and here we are."

"I feel like you are leaving a lot out mate." Said JJ, skeptical.

"I am, there is good reason for it though." Replied Ethan, not mentioning anything that happened in the kitchen before or after I got here.

"Thank you Ethan." Said Vik with a small smile, reaching over and kissing Ethan on the cheek.

"Ok, so we get that." Said Josh slowly, excepting the fact that Vik didn't want Ethan to add the extra details. "But that still doesn't explain why Freezy is holding Preston like that."

"Don't worry about it." Came my quick reply as I glared at the screen in front of me.

"But," started Josh again.

"Look guys," Said Vik, immediately distracting everyone. "I want to tell you about what happened with The Pack. The whole thing."

"Are you sure Vik?" came Simon's question, worry thick in his voice. I watched on the screen as Josh reached over to Simon's hand and laced their fingers. I could see the fear in Simon's eyes.

It was then that I realized how weird this all was compared to their normal ways.

Vik was in Tobi's lap, snuggled up to him. Vik had kissed Ethan on the cheek and Simon and Josh were holding hands openly. Something was definitely weird, but that wasn't my priority to found out what right now. I can find out later.

Little did I know I was gonna my answer right then and there.

"It all started when I told the Pack about our relationship." Started Vikk.

"What the fuck?" whispered Callux in my ear.

"They are in a relationship together." Whispered out Preston. I looked down at him and saw him staring at his lap. "All seven of them. It has been one of Vik's dreams for a long time. He almost didn't get it because the Pack was trying to convince him to join us in our own relationship. I am thankful now that the Sidemen convinced him to stay with them."

I was in slight shock. I looked up to see all seven sets of eyes staring at me. Six of them daring me to say something while one, Vik's, looked scared and worried.

"Don't look at me like that. I haven't said any shit and I am not going to. As long as you guys are happy, it's none of my fucking business."

"I agree." Said Cal beside me.

"Good." Said Simon with a little edge to his tone, "Now Vik," he continued in a much sweeter tone. "What did The Pack do?"

-End Chapter-

A/N: I'm back! Yeah! And guess what! I am on vacation for the next 5 days! To some, this means no time to write. For me, all I will be doing is writing, cleaning, and taking care of my mom's 10 dogs! :)

I hope you enjoyed and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 46 27
JJ and Simon had been best friends since high school, but had stopped talking after a fight they had. it's now 15 years later and JJ is a successful...
10.4K 168 16
.. where jealousy and anger gets in between not only them, but the friend group.
2.8K 44 25
Not everything has a happy end
111K 2.2K 18
While JJ is evolving, Simon is slowly falling apart. --- It is up to JJ to fix what he broke.