Home For Fall // Emison and P...

Da emisonclexa

Five years have gone by since -A was caught and the girls went separate ways. Emily joined the Army in an at... Altro

Deployment : Day 01
Welcome to Rosewood
Deployment: Day 14
Don't You Forget About Me
Deployment : Day 35
Got A Secret
Deployment : Day 180
Deployment : Day 184
Wakey Wakey Little Liar
Deployment : Day 273
Home
If You Loved Me, Why'd You Leave Me?
Never Go Away
Nightmares
cntrl, Alt, delete
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Too Close
NOT AN UPDATE BUT EMERGENCY 101 PLEASE READ.
Every Breath You Take
A Voice Without Words
Don't You Go
I Wish You Would
Truth Be Told
Charlotte's Way
No Rest For The Wicked
Clean
Questions
Hungry For You
AttAck AttAck
Our Deal
where Are you
heArtbeAt
Voices Carry
Break And Take
Piece By Piece
Dancing In The Dark
That Taste, So Sweet Yet Bitter
The Talented Mr. Rollins & Co.
gAme over
Home For Fall

For Whom The Bell Tolls Again

4.2K 148 33
Da emisonclexa

Emily knocked on her mother's door who answered and proceeded to let her in.

"Oh, Emmy. I heard they closed the case on Charlotte Dilaurentis," Pam said after she hugged her daughter.

"They did. Thank god. None of us could take it anymore. Ali and I finally moved back into the apartment. But we're looking into a house. It's just too small for the both of us," Emily said.

"I'm so proud of you Emily," Pam said with a smile.

"How are you feeling?" Emily asked.

"I'm doing pretty good. Dr. Kingston hasn't seen any more mets. He thinks the chemo is working. I'm almost in remission," Pam said.

"Mom!" Emily screamed as she hugged her mother again, almost crushing her in the process.

"Emmy, Emmy! You're still too strong for me!" Pam laughed.

Emily leaned away, a little embarrassed with a grin. "I'm sorry. I guess I just forgot."

"It's fine. So... What did you tell me you needed to talk to me about?" Pam asked.

Emily sat down on the couch and wrung her hands. "It's Ali, Mom. I...I think I'm going to ask her to marry me."

"Really?" Pam asked, surprised.

"I've been thinking about it really long and hard. Alison and I have loved each other since we were ten, Mom. Neither of us knew it, but for years we both knew something was off. Something was different. We're supposed to be together. Charlotte... did some pretty bad things. But she brought Alison and I together again. And I think that's fate, if that's what you want to call it," Emily said.

"Well... You'll need this," Pam said as she rolled her wheelchair into her bedroom.

A few minutes later, she appeared by the living room with a small box in her hands.

"I figured you'd want these. Well... Your father would want you to have them as well," Pam said as Emily took the box from her reach.

Inside were two wedding bands and an engagement ring.

"No, Mom, I can't take these. These are yours and Dad's," Emily said.

"Honey, I'm a widow. I just recently came to terms with that and took off that ring. There's nobody better I'd rather see wear it than Alison. If she truly is your soulmate, this will be for you two," Pam said.

Emily hugged her mother. "If only Dad could see me now."

"Oh honey. Of course he can."

----------------------------------------------

"Look, just... Go to dinner with me," Emily said to Alison who was sitting on the couch grading a mound of papers.

"Em... I'm swamped," Alison whined.

"Which gives you all the more reason to take a break and come to dinner with me. I'll help you grade them when we get back. Deal?" Emily asked.

Alison gave her a pointed look, and after realizing that Emily wasn't gonna take no for an answer, brushed the papers aside.

"Fine."

----------------------------------------------

"That meal probably cost you a fortune," Alison said as they walked arms linked out of the restaurant.

"Yeah, I don't really care," Emily said with a smile.

"Well... thank you for taking me out tonight. You are officially my favorite girlfriend," Alison giggled.

"I'm the only girlfriend you've ever had," Emily pointed out.

"Oh, shut up."

Alison turned to face the water of the fountain next to them in the square of Rosewood. 

Without her noticing, Emily kneeled and popped out the ring her mother had given her earlier that day.

"Ali," Emily said.

"Yes Emi- oh my God," she whispered once she'd noticed the diamond ring staring up at her.

"We came together over a very very strange reason. But bottom line, we came together. And it's been a year. That's pretty crazy. It kinda feels like way less than that. I'm sorry for all the pain I ever caused you. I know we both hurt for such a long time. I want to make those five years up. The only way to do that though, to do it perfectly, would be for you to spend the rest of your life with me. Marry me, Alison. We've both wanted this for so long. We don't have to wait anymore."

Alison bent down so that she was on her knees just like Emily and pulled her in for a soft kiss. "Oh, my love... I could never say no to you."

----------------------------------------------

Six months later

"Hanna, please. Stop," Emily said as Hanna continued trying to fuss with her dress blues.

"You have to look good for when you stand on the alter. Ali is going to look gorgeous, and you're going to feel stupid," Hanna said.

"Thanks for the pep talk," Emily rolled her eyes.

Toby and Caleb opened the door to the chamber, their tuxes neatly ironed and pressed.

Toby whistled. "Damn Em. You look like a goddamn soldier."

"Isn't that the point?" Emily asked.

"Why don't you just wear a suit?" Caleb asked.

"It's tradition. Members of the military usually wear their dress blues during the wedding. Even I know that. That's sad," Hanna rolled her eyes.

"Your sass is at an all time high today," Caleb groaned.

"Can you blame me? My best friend is getting married!" Hanna shrieked.

"Hanna keep your voice down," Emily hissed.

"Just. Ugh," Hanna said.

The door opened again and Spencer hustled in. "Guys, hurry. Emily has to be out there now. Ali is about to walk down the aisle with Kenneth."

"Okay okay we're going," Hanna muttered as she handed Emily her nameplate.

Emily walked out with Hanna hanging onto her arm. They reached the alter where over sixty people they knew were sitting in the audience waiting for the ceremony to commence.

"Oh jeez I'm nervous," Emily muttered.

"Don't be. You've got this. And so does Ali. Just think of all the great honeymoon sex you're going to get tonight," Hanna said.

"Hanna!" Emily exclaimed.

"What? It's true," Hanna said, slightly annoyed.

Emily rolled her eyes and stood in her designated spot. The priest joined her and grinned.

"Why my dear, you look absolutely lovely," he said.

"Thank you, Father," Emily said with a tight smile.

Behind them, the organ began to play, and Alison walked from her chamber with her father's arm linked to hers.

Emily began to smile so hard her cheeks hurt.

Kenneth delivered Alison to the alter in her long shimmering white dress. The two met each other's gazes and began to blush.

"You're so beautiful," Emily whispered.

"I love you," Alison said back.

The service began as Alison and Emily just stared at each other and held one another's hands. They tuned out most of what the priest said and enjoyed each other's company. It was as if they were the only two in the room.

They delivered their vows when they had to and continued to do what they had to do. Soon after, the priest asked for them to exchange the rings.

They waited for confirmation and the priest's instructions before Emily and Alison bent close together and kissed one another softly and tenderly. It resembled their first kiss, except it was full of love on both sides. It was a love that couldn't be broken.

And with it, Emily began to cry. It was the first time she had cried since she was in Afghanistan. And it felt good. It felt good to wash everything away. It felt relieving to let go of her demons and cry tears of joy.

Alison held her face against her own, which was also shining with tears.

The crowd had stood up and was clapping. Pam in the front row had stood up to lean against her wheelchair with Kenneth by her side helping her.

"We have made it. We're going to be together forever now," Alison whispered.

Emily nodded and kissed her beautiful bride again. She couldn't form words.

There was nothing left to be said.

There was only love.

And love has no limits.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N Hey guys. It's been a while. I apologize. School has been a nightmare with AP and Band and my feelings for a possible girlfriend and people who used to be friends but left me trying to talk to me again and just everything has been piling on. But there is one more chapter left in this story! I'm very excited yet sad to end it. Vote and comment. I hope you guys are still reading this!)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

519K 14.1K 184
Alison returns home after being gone for 2 years. all of the girls are back from new york after Aria killed Shana Fring. Alison has a secret nobody k...
6.8K 132 6
After 5 years, the girls all return to Rosewood. They attempt to survive and figure out their life as they run from many threats. ~ This is my fan fi...
21.6K 331 38
A story about Emily Fields and Alison DiLaurentis in high school. Alison is the new girl but soon has the school under her control. But there is one...
145K 3.1K 21
An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she manipulates with secrets for insurance; Aria...