Onihunter Yuna

By Mysi85

Yuna Masuda is an ordinary high school student until a fearsome man named Tirr enters her home one night and... More

Foreword
Quote
Prologue
01 Dragons
02 Disaster
03 Torture
04 Torment
05 Punishment
06 Peace
07 Awakening
08 Visitor
09 Deception
10 No way out
11 Resistance
12 Reunion
13 Threat
14 First Hunt
15 Escape
16 Caught
17 Home, sweet Home
18 Acquaintance
19 History
20 Trouble
21 Negotiations
22 Shopping
23 Accommodation
24 Roommates
25 Shooting
26 Enemy analysis
27 Flashback
28 First night alone
29 Sleep disturbance
30 Potential
31 Ready
32 Onihunt
33 Medic!
34 Uncle Doctor
35 Trust
36 Order placement
37 Meal
38 Dessert
39 Girltalk
40 Serenade
41 Introduction round
42 Dispute
43 Letting off steam
44 Night walk
45 Birth
46 Dance of death
47 Between life and death
48 The shadow realm
49 Prove yourself!
50 Confidential conversation
51 The way home
52 Determination
53 The long way home
54 Unwelcome
55 Emergency
56 Consultation
57 Mythical creature lesson
58 Confessions
59 Bed switch
60 The lost mentor
61 A new beginning
62 Fashion advice
63 Undertaker Shiba
64 Ceremonies
65 Decked
66 Sketches
67 Who is Yoshiro Takagi?
68 The way of the sword
69 Wash day
70 Saturday morning
71 Saturday afternoon
72 Saturday evening
73 The concert
74 Sakura sayonara
75 After show
76 Bar flirt
77 Hand in hand
78 Panic & Pain
79 Cleaned
80 Memories
81 The phone call
82 Hospital visit
83 Visiting hour
84 Friday, July 23rd 1993
85 Angel
86 Aftermath, Part 1
87 Aftermath, Part 2
88 Setting the course
89 Programming
90 The leader of the Oni
91 Re-calibration
92 No joyride
93 The cat girl
94 We are the Oni
95 Surprise guest
96 Rescue
97 Relationships
99 Consequences
100 Date Night: Preparations
101 Date Night: Yui
102 Date Night: Hikari & Nisha
103 Date Night: Kaito & Mizuki
104 Date Night: Takeru
105 Date Night: Wataru
106 Date Night: Yuna
107 Date Night: Midori
108 Date Night: Yoshiro
109 Date Night: Tirr
110 Date Night: The morning after
111 Friendships
112 Tea party
113 Kidnapped
114 Hostage rescue
115 The end of an era
116 The obituary
117 Where is Yuna?
118 The Death of Yoshiro Takagi
119 The Beginning of the End
120 Assault
121 Revenge
122 Foreplay
123 Nightmares
124 Brawl
125 Tirr's End
126 Dying
127 Unyielding
128 And they ...
Epilogue
Final Words
Sequel

98 Acrobatics

36 1 0
By Mysi85

Yuna lay awake, staring at her bedroom door. Wataru's arm was still wrapped around her. He was sound asleep. He was so hot. Literally. He almost glowed, as they lay snuggled up under her blanket. Somehow she had pictured it more ... romantic to share her bed with her boyfriend. Her futon was too small, since it was actually designed for only one person. And with each exhalation of him he snorted into her neck. No wonder she couldn't get any sleep. Even her initial nervousness when they went to bed had gone and had turned into discontent by now.

The girl turned on the spot and looked at him. She eyed his tousled, dark hair that covered his high forehead. The narrow ridge of his nose, which grew into a broad peak. The short hairs that stood up on his upper lip and surrounded his whole mouth. And then his sensual lips of which the lower one was slightly bigger.

He looked so cute. She stroked the hair from his face to look at him better. Smiling, she took this sight into herself. On the evening before Tirr had struck, she would have never dreamed to be with someone like him. Well, maybe dreamed of it, but she never would have thought that it could really happen.

She blew into his face. He let go of her waist and wiped his nose. Yuna smiled and blew again at him. He mumbled something and turned away from her. She slipped out of the futon, and crept out of her room.

She checked Ayumi's room, which was empty. The huntress sat down on the sofa in the living room and turned on the television. She switched between the channels until she found a horror movie. Actually, she didn't like these kind of films, but apparently it was about Oni. A young woman was chased by an ogre-like creature through a forest. The creature swung a huge metal club over its head and roared. Yuna chuckled. The truth was, that she had already seen pictures of Oni that looked like this. Apparently, the Japanese pictured Oni to look like this. What was kind of strange, since they only could see the beasts in their true form.

Now that she thought about it, Tirr was exceptionally large. He even was taller than her father by a head. Perhaps there had been a big, beefy Oni who had performed as stupid as this movie monster.

The huntress heard the lock of the front door go. Looked like Ayumi came home.

"Hush. Be quiet. They're all asleep.", hissed the redhead.

"I'm more worried about you, when you're later going to scream from ecstasy."

Ayumi's chuckle echoed up the stairs. "You are so naughty."

"And here I thought you like that about me."

"Indeed." Smacking noises sounded. Yuna rolled her eye. To her discomfort, her roommate dragged someone home. She heard footsteps, as the two climbed up the stairs. "Wait ... The TV is still running.", mentioned Ayumi.

"So?"

"I'll check it out. Wait." The redhead entered the living room. Surprised, she looked at the girl. "Yuna-chan?"

The blue-haired turned to face her. "Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm not a specialist, but I guess I just defused a bomb." Male laughter came from the hall.

"Are you okay?", asked Ayumi.

"Yeah. I can't sleep."

"Got something on your mind?"

Yuna shook her head. "No. I'm just not tired."

"Okay. Have a good night."

"Yeah. See you tomorrow."

She heard how Ayumi and her guest disappeared into her room. Oh great, just what she needed. The huntress watched further the movie until she was interrupted by a groan. "You've got to be kidding me." She made the TV louder. Again and again, noises from the room reached her ear. Annoyed, Yuna turned off the TV, went to Wataru's room to grab his leather jacket, then she marched towards the stairs.

At the height of Ayumi's room she got a pretty good idea of what was going on in there right now. At this moment, she vowed that she would never have sex. Never. She scurried down the stairs, put on her shoes and went outside. Under the leather jacket she only wore a T-shirt and short sleeping pants, but she didn't expect to run into anyone at this late hour.

Yuna walked through the dimly lit streets. She didn't know where to go. What mattered most was, that she was away from the hustle and bustle in Ayumi's room. Who could she visit? She didn't want to bother Yoshiro. Kitsune and Kenji lived too far away. Even the Pitstop was too far away. Near the pension was really nothing. Her school would be close, but what should she do there at this time?

She stopped and looked up at the sky. Completely unaffected by the world beneath them glided the gleaming appearances through the night sky. Yuna still didn't know what these things were, and she had so far failed to ask Yoshiro about them. The next time they'd meet she definitely needed to ask him about it.

For a while she was watching the Oni-mists, but in the long run it became boring. Far too little happened up there. She looked at the buildings in her surroundings. Her eye remained on a retracted fire ladder.

Let's see if she could climb up there. Yuna entered the alley and jumped up with outstretched arms in order to hold on to the ladder, but she didn't came close enough. She was looking for something to climb on, but other than a few rubbish bins, which would probably fall over, she found nothing.

She huntress looked at the facade. Could she jump on the wall, repel from it and then get to the ladder? There was only one way to find out.

The girl took a run-up and sprinted towards the wall. She pushed herself off the ground, landed with her legs pulled close on the wall and torpedoed from there towards the fire escape. With her left hand she managed to get a hold on the lowest rung and swung her legs far out into the alley.

A jolt went through her shoulder, then she dangled on it. With her right hand she grabbed the rung and pulled up slowly. Once she took hold with her right foot on the bottom rung, she changed sides and climbed the ladder. Ha, that was not that difficult. A triumphant feeling spread when she came to stand on the metal framework of the fire escape.

The blue-haired looked up the facade. Could she climb to the very top? For safety, she activated her power, just in case that she would fall down and crash. She decided to not simply use the ladders to reach her goal, because that would definitely be too easy.

On the opposite side, there was a balcony. On its sides she could continue to climb up. The huntress breathed a few times, then she jumped over. Her arms reached over the railing and she was able to get a hold. Her body slapped against the concrete, but the noise was not particularly loud. A couple of times she had to try, but then she could climb over. Somehow it was fun. She felt like a master burglar or a Ninja. She searched for the next point. Next to the balcony railing, there was a window. She could get over there and then jump from the windowsill to the upper balcony.

She carefully put one foot on the windowsill and verified its stability. That should work. She scurried over and held on to the window frame. She risked a look inside and saw a man who was sleeping in front of his TV. Yuna turned back and focused on the upper balcony. It seemed to be a bit far, but what could happen?

She pushed off and stretched out her hands to the railing. She touched it, but failed to hold on to it and slipped. Startled, she gasped for air as she fell down. She rebounded with her belly on the railing of the lower balcony, which made quite a noise, and coughed hard.

"Okay. That was stupid."

She hung there and wondered if it would be wiser to get away from here. The decision was made for her, as a light went on in the apartment, which belonged to the balcony.

The huntress looked down and dropped. She landed in a crouch on her feet. The impact echoed through the whole alley. She needed to work on her suppleness. She got up and sprinted out of the alley into the street.

After a few meters, she reduced her speed, peered over her shoulder and walked on normally. "Give me your wallet and your cell phone!"

Astonished, Yuna looked at a robber, who jumped with a drawn knife from an alley. The girl looked around. Far and wide there was no soul to be seen. She never would have thought that she would get mugged on the street. The criminal rate in her country was almost non-existent. "I don't have anything on me.", she explained.

"Don't talk shit. Give me your leather jacket!"

The blue-haired shook her head gently. "It's not mine. I can't give it to you."

"Are you stupid? Give it to me!" Threatening, the robber brandished with her knife in front of Yuna's face.

The huntress yawned. "If you turn around now and run away, I won't hurt you.", said the blue-haired.

"I'm not bluffing. I'll stab you."

"Yeah, yeah." The girl ignored her and went on.

"Hey! Are you crazy?!" The robber grabbed Yuna on the right shoulder and spun her around. The huntress lifted her left fist up and hit the robber's face. She screamed and staggered back. "YOU CUNT!", she shrieked angry and stabbed Yuna. The knife cut through the leather jacket and her top, but stopped on her skin. Confused the robber looked at the girl.

"I warned you." With her flat, right hand Yuna beat the knife out of her opponent's hand, which skidded across the ground. Then she grabbed her with both hands by the collar, pulled her down and slammed her left knee into the stomach. Coughing, the robber slumped down on the spot. "Think about a career change."

The huntress turned on her heel and walked on. With her fingers she felt for the leather jacket. Damn, how should she explain this to Wataru? She should be all lovey dovey snuggled up to her boyfriend in her futon and dream of their future. Instead, she climbed on houses and beat up robbers on the street. It was not easy to bring her two lives under one roof.

Yuna went home, fished Wataru's keys from his jacket pocket and went back inside. She listened for sounds from Ayumi's room, but right now everything was quiet. The exercise apparently had come to an end. She brought Wataru's leather jacket back to his room, sneaked into her own, and lay carefully down beside her boyfriend who woke up.

"Where were you?", he mumbled.

After a moment of thought she said: "On the toilet."

"Oh." He snuggled up against her back and put his arm around her. The girl put her hand on his, closing her eye. Maybe she could sleep now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 786 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
936 59 12
Heartbroken Misha Young is a purehearted girl who loves visual kei Japanese rock music, and it is her life, so is being an otaku, she the nerd in her...
173 43 36
The devil is him...and she fall in love with the devil him self. • ~~~~~~~ • Zhyke Yakuri, daughter of a great swordsman and...
5K 134 7
My name is Masu Murai, and I'm a chubby boy of 19 years old, and am an Otaku, and gay. I've never had a proper boyfriend, and never dated before. And...