My P.E Teacher [Niall Horan]

By AlyzaJusa

YO SO I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF MISTAKES AND STUFF SO LIKE JUST ENJOY THE STORY!(: Its a Story I starting w... More

My P.E Teacher [Niall Horan]
Birthday Gone Bad
One Long school day
Just thinkin' ...
I dont need a friend , I need relationship
What happened? Did I do something?
Starbucks, Laughs , and Awkward moments
Mid-day , to mid night, with 'him'
Treasure Hunt
Proper Asking
Second Period
lunch and teasing
good luck
spending the night
Johnnie!
Good morning
what happened?
wake up
Trip to Maidstone!
'What if' questions
take off time
*take off two*

*CLIFFHANGER*

674 16 0
By AlyzaJusa

*three weeks later*
*Niall POV*
Its been exactly three weeks since the whole,....well you know . Jasmine is in back in school as well as Jayla Johnnie , and my self , today is Friday , and we are on a school Vacation for 4 weeks, our plan is to go to Ireland to visit my home town and introduce my family , and my two students , or friends . Jalya has already packed as well as Johnnie ,Jasmine and I . We leave tomorrow at 4:00 P.M for our departure , then we fly from London  , to Maidstone, witch will be 7 hour flight then , we hop on another plane  that is a 10or 11 hour flight to Ireland .
"Babe! , stop running !" I sad chasing Jasmine , I had a little 'Daddy Long Leg'
"No! Kill him! " She said running into the living room .
"Niall James Horan! ,if you come near me with that bug I'll be forced to use self defense on you!" She said
"Oh , your going to beat me up ? Really?" I said testing her patients
"I'm warning you!!!!" She said , raising her fists up an getting ready to hit me.
"JOHNNIE!!!!" She yelled , "Niall , wants you .....:" she added , I ran out the house before she could finish .
"Ha Ha , I know your weekness , wwahh" She said jumping around on the couches , as I walked out side to put the little guy down .
"Oh and I know yours too!" I said , and slowly walking toward her , but she ran .

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsnBmLlWjH2NbL...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...
29.1K 577 76
When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would going to experiment a 360º turn. Do you want...
9.1K 177 36
This was my first story, written in seventh grade. It's not very good, and my writing has grown and developed since then. I advise whoever's reading...
135K 3K 82
[Completed] I'd like to apologize before you begin reading for my horrible writing, I wrote this when I was 13 (in 2014). There are many spelling mi...