My P.E Teacher [Niall Horan]

By AlyzaJusa

YO SO I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF MISTAKES AND STUFF SO LIKE JUST ENJOY THE STORY!(: Its a Story I starting w... More

My P.E Teacher [Niall Horan]
Birthday Gone Bad
One Long school day
Just thinkin' ...
I dont need a friend , I need relationship
What happened? Did I do something?
Starbucks, Laughs , and Awkward moments
Mid-day , to mid night, with 'him'
Treasure Hunt
Proper Asking
Second Period
lunch and teasing
good luck
spending the night
Johnnie!
what happened?
wake up
*CLIFFHANGER*
Trip to Maidstone!
'What if' questions
take off time
*take off two*

Good morning

894 22 1
By AlyzaJusa

"good morning handsome" I said and I kissed his neck, causing him to moan . "Oh my gosh ! " Jayla yelled from the lower part of the flat .

"Johnnie , !!! Help!!" She screamed . "Niall , I have to see what happened , be right back babe . " I said trying to get up. "Niall, I have to get up , something is going to happen to my house if I don't." I said "no baby , stay here ill clean up whatever it is ."

"um, ill go get jasmine!" I heard Jayla yell , and with that Jayla barged in my room

"Look you guys are really cute in awe , but Principle Nelson is here . " Jayla whisper/yelled

"what really?!" I began to freak . "and he said your dad sent him to check on you. , ~ ugh tell him I'm in the shower " I said cutting her off.

"right , and he said your dads on his way home." "What ?!?" Niall whisper/yelled "Don't worry he wont be home until , ~Jasmine you dad is here!??!" Johnnie said in panic . "Johnnie , calm down , tell him I'm in the shower , and Niall I hope you don't Mind hiding for a while , because that's what your gonna' have to do babe." I said feeling a bit bad . "oh , yeah , I'd rather hide . I don't want to go threw Jai , er Principle Nelson , and your dad . Hiding is whats best." He said pulling his shirt over his head . "Whats happening in there Jayla and Johnnie?!" my dad yelled threw the door. "Jasmine asked us to find her an outfit . We're suppose to go watch Insidious today. But you came home and Mr.Nelson is here ." Jayla said with a smart tone . "Hi , Dad im almost done be out in a few !" I yelled cutting to the chase . "No, honey it's fine I just came to speak with Mr. Nelson , for a second ,and then I'll be on my way." He said and I could hear his foot steps fading ,as he walked away .

I silently began to cry . "What's wrong Jazzy .?"Jayla asked . "nothing I had something in m'eye." LIE . BUT she left it at that , luckily.

"Oh , and Jasmine , I um...I ..I'm sorry but I have to go to a work convention ,it's for four months , it could be extended , but lets hope that its~ I had enough of him , I've had it! , and he's going to find out~

I thought whilst he was talking .

"You know what ,DAD , I don't care any more . You go to work and have a blast '~ emphasizing each word~' after all you seem to care more about work than your only daughter . You didn't even spend time with me on m 18th birthday , but its okay because Jayla and Johnnie did. And they do everything else with me " I said with no emotion , and beginning a day-dream .

"Jazmine , I... I, ~ 'Just go to work Christian ." I said , his name instead of 'dad' . 'He doesn't deserve to be called dad , when mom died all he did was work all day and night. He still does 6 years later , I'll never forgive him . ' I thought in my day dream .

"Jasmine will you listen to me !?" He yelled threw the door .

I walk over to the door , and opened it . I step out , once I was out I shut it behind me .

"What !!?? What the hell do you possibly have to say to me ?! ....~I waited for a second to let him answer~ ' exactly .... and you know Christian, when I heard Jayla say you were here , I had hope you were going to take a work Vacation, You know to spend time with me . but NOPE, you going on a vacation but just with co-workers , or should I say YOUR family. " I said biting my lip trying not to cry , I felt my forehead get little creases but I refused to cry in-front of a stranger .

"Bub ..I... I..."

'He doesn't deserve your fucking tears , hell he doesn't even know your favorite color .! ' my inner goddess spoke throwing her hand up in the air , and placing her hand on her fore-head , looking down .

"I bet you don't even know my favorite color . " I spoke with no-emotion, and giving him another chance to speak.

'Times up ass hole ' my inner goddess spoke throwing her middle finger up .

"I'm sorry you had to see this Jai , er Mr. Nelson , and have fun on your work vacation . " I said to my father , who was stuck at words .

"Um, I...I... should get going ." Mr. Nelson , spoke for the first time , since I came out of my room . "Again , I'm sorry , and I don't think Jayla , Johnnie and I will be attending school on Monday .Mr. Nels~ Call me Jai Jazzy , I'm Like your uncle and its weird to her 'Mr. Nelson' out of school ." He said with quotations , and making a mocking noise like a child crying . I slightly chuckled .

"Ok , 'Jai' , and when you leave please take , what the wind blew in ." I said referring to Christian .

"Jasmine , I'm sorry . " Christian mumbled , before walking away . 'oh dad , you don't know how much I miss you , the old you , the you when mom was here .' I thought , and beginning to silently sob , 'I wish Niall could just old me in his arms , and put me to sleep.' I thought once again ,before silently dismissing Jai (Mr. Nelson).

Once I heard the door shut , I walked in my room , and into the bathroom .

'Come on , just do it , it will make you feel a lot better , inside and out . ' my inner goddess spoke ,she knew exactly what I was planning to do .

I reach for in my, drawer , in my bathroom .

'Just what I'm looking for.' I thought, forgetting about Jayla , Johnnie , and Niall

. I locked the door , and leaned my back against the bathtub. , "This is for mom '- I put the razor to my skin and slowly pulled it across my skin , an watched the blood slowly reaching the surface .-' "this one is for dad . -I repeated the same motions , but going deeper . -' "this ...this is for me living. . " I said , pulling the razor across my skin one last time .

I picked my self up , not bothering to clean the blood on the ground , and walked out . As I seen Niall's eyes , widen , I blacked out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 21.9K 103
Olivia Allen is a college student who is studying abroad in London. Quickly after moving halfway across the world, her semester's focus shifts from h...
8.6K 77 21
Okay, This is my first story guys the starts gonna be crappy but it'll get better!xoxoxo
474 26 20
I'm scared. Really, really scared. I'm about to be hunted by 22 other people. The tribute I came here with and I already decided to be allies, one of...
164K 2.7K 64
This is a book of Niall Horan imagines (obviously) I have as of now stopped writing imagines in this book but thank you for all of the support. I hop...