TMR Imagines And Preferences

By daddyderektw

In a world where the only people who matter are... Thomas Minho Newt And...GalPal? ... More

Should I
Gally
Minho
Newt
Thomas AU
Preferences
Favorite Disney Movie
A/N
Gally
Minho
A/N
A/N
Minho Pt2
Newt
Thomas
A/N
OH AND THANKS
Favorite Subject In School
Gally
Minho
NOT AN A/N
Part 3
Minho Pt3
Newt
New Story
Preferences
Favorite Couple Candy
Favorite Season
Favorite Ice Cream
Favorite Board Game
Favorite Tv Show
Favorite Quote
Favorite Sport
Favorite Couple Color
Favorite Social Media App
Favorite Nickname (For Him)
Favorite Nickname (For You)
Ok
Thomas
Gally
♥ THANK YOU ♥
Minho
Newt
Thomas or...Gally?
?
?...
Thomas... or Gally pt2
Thominho, Newtmas, or Minewt
Thomas...or Gally pt3
Newtmas
Imagine
THANK YOU
Minho
Song A/N
Newt AU
Thomas AU
Sorry (AN)
A/n
Favorite PATD! Song
Favorite Item
Favorite Couple Activity
Favorite Animal
Favorite Melanie Martinez Song
Favorite Marina And The Diamonds Song
Gally
Favorite Breakfast Food
Favorite Game (App)
A/n (sorry lol)
HOLD UP
Favorite TØP song
Thing You Favor The Most About Him
Newt (AU)
Gally Request
Minho AU
Ideas?
What You Guys Do For Christmas (Preference)
Woah A/N
Newt Request
Tally •Smut•
A/N for the 1000th time
Favorite Disney Princess
Favorite Christmas Songs
Favorite Marvel Characters
Favorite Emoji
Favorite Couple Numbers
Favorite Glader Slang
Bestfriend In The Glade
Favorite Videogame
Favorite Teen Titans Character
Favorite Spongebob Character
Favorite OHHC Character
Favorite X-Men Character
Favorite Steven Universe Character
Thominewt
Mom Imagines
Newt...or Minho
Hey
Any Guy
(Birthday) Newt or Thomas x You
54.9K
New Cover
Newt...or Minho??
Hey shanks a/n
Another A/N
Newt...Or Minho pt2
What You Guys Do During Autumn/Fall (Preference)
Favorite Eminem Song
A/N
Note
I know there are tons of a/n's
OMG TDC WAS AMAZING
Favorite Anime
A/N!!
What You Guys Do During Summer (Preference)
New Cover
Request? (Back Open)
Hey Guys A/N
Chritsmas With Gally
Christmas With Minho
Favorite Sims 4 Household

Thominho

901 9 24
By daddyderektw

Thomas's P.O.V for the whole story, a little steamy, and it's 1841 words in all

I never had feelings so strong before. Is it even normal for a guy to be in love...with another guy. I know that I'm a guy and I have guy tendencies but...I'm in love, in love with this sassy(and sexy)Asian named Minho. Yup im gay...anyway, I actually remember the day I confessed to him, like it was just yesterday...

•Yesterday lol, good job Thomas•

I just came back from running my section of the maze and was on my way to the mapping hut.
"Oi Tommy" I heard Newt call my name. I instantly turned around and saw Newt but also a certain someone next to him. Oh My God, Minho is here, be cool Thomas, be cool...
"Uhm h-hey Minho, Newt..." I quickly stuttered. Yeah that was really cool.

"Got some news for ya Tommy," Newt exclaimed."Some buggin weird stuff is happening in the maze so you'll be running with this shank for a while" he stated looking from Minho to me.
"Oh, really" I replied trying to suppress my happiness
"Yup, you'll be with me" Minho replied patting my back with his well known devious yet sexy smirk of his. With just his simple touch goose bumps began to rise.

"Well I'll catch you shanks later" Minho piped up, jogging away. I turned and watched him leave. Man, does he have a cute butt or what.
"I think your the only one who thinks that" Newt snickered. Oh man did I say that out loud.
"Yes, yes you did" Newt laughed. "Tommy, when are you gonna tell him?" he asked in a more serious tone.
"I don't know Newt, it's not normal..."
"That's real klunk Tom" Newt quickly responded. "You seriously didn't think that guys, who have spent their whole life here, wouldn't develop feelings for the other guys"
"Well when you say it like that..." I trailed off
"Oh and Teresa doesn't count since she came later and is...weird" Newt added in while smiling.
Maybe Newt has a point...well yeah Teresa being weird and all, but MAYBE he has a point....

"Anyway I gotta go map my section before I forget" I chuckled giving Newt a wave before walking towards the mapping hut. Once I got there the door was already open. Hmm that's weird. I pushed open the door and my heart instantly started to beat faster and faster. There was Minho, shirtless, his body glistening in the light. Stay calm Thomas I told myself while taking a deep breath.

I knocked on the door before walking all the way in.
"Oh hey there Thomas" Minho greeted me
"H-hey Minho" I stuttered again. I'm sorry but how could you not stutter with this sexy thang in front of you.(yes, he said thang 😂)
"Are you ok, you seem...flustered?" Minho asked generally confused, raising one eyebrow up further than the other
"A lot has been on my mind" I rushed out. Thomas stop being nervous or he'll know somethings up I ordered myself. I took a deep breath and sat down at one of the tables. I pulled out a pencil, a piece of paper, and started to map out my part of the maze I ran today.

I was doing great until I felt breathing down my neck. I tensed up and turned around to come face to face with Minho. Oh My Shucking Lord, we've never been this close I thought, my brain going into an unwanted frenzy. I'm pretty sure my face turned a little pink too.
"H-hey Minho, do you need something?" I asked biting my lip, more flustered then anything
"That curved line should be straight, unless you saw something different on your run today" he stated raising one of his eyebrows
"Oh no, it was the same as always"
"Then you should fix that" he ended.

With his statement said, I turned back around in my chair and thought Minho would just go on with his day...I was wrong, big time. You see, from the position I was in, anyone could sling their arms around you, and Minho did just that. He embraced me, well more like trapped me, in his arms letting his hands fall over mine. He guided my hand over the curved line on paper and erased it with my hand. After it was completely gone he used my hand again to draw a straight line over the previous one.

I could literally feel his abs pressed against my back. His arms were so huge and bulging and oh my god. Stop thinking sexual Thomas I blushed.
"It's good now" Minho seductively whispered in my ear and lightly kissed underneath it making my face heat up even more than what it was and my heart beat so fast to the point you could hear it.
"U-uh I ah I gotta go" I shot up stumbling out of the chair I was sitting in and rushing out the door, nearly tripping over my own feet. I could have sworn I heard Minho snicker before I was completely out the door.

What the shuck just happened, one minute I'm mapping, then BOOM, Minho is being all *whisper whisper, kiss kiss*. I shook my head and tried to clear my mind, hence the word tried. I just couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Was that his way of flirting or was he just playing wait...is he gay too. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I accidentally ran into Teresa.
"Oh Teresa I'm so sorry, are you-"
"I'm fine Thomas, maybe fate made you run into me" she cut me off
"Well I guess I kind of have a question"
"Ooo ask away, but first why is your face so...red"
"No reason," I quickly responded "Look I need advice"

"What type of advice?"
"How would you confess your love for someone"
"*gasp* Your going to confess to me-someone" she rushed out (hoping that Thomas didn't hear the 'me' part)
"Uh yeah..." I trailed off scratching the back of my head embarrassed
"Well if you like someone my advice would be to be your self and tell them now"
"Why now?"
"Because I bet they like you back!" she exclaimed

"Ok, I'm gonna tell them" I stated confidentially. Minho here I come I thought stalking off back towards the mapping hut. (A/n: I can just imagine Teresa feeling butt hurt when Thomas turns around...ha 😂). As I started to walk back towards the mapping hut butterflies started to rise in my stomach. I really wanted to tell Minho, it's just that I was really nervous. Come on Thomas, just simply tell him, be yourself I gave myself a pep talk before opening the mapping hut door. To my surprise, no one was in there.

That's strange...Minho was just there I thought walking back towards the glade. I started to ask the other gladers if they had seen Minho anywhere and all they replied was "No". I spent all day looking for him that I didn't even realize the time. The sky had turned a dark blue signaling the end of the day. There was a small bonfire lit- the only light laminating the area.

"Shuck" I quietly muttered under my breath. I had wanted to tell Minho so bad but, by the seems, that didn't look like it was gonna happen. I trudged my way over to where the fire was. I slumped down and sat with my legs cris-crossed. I looked into the fire and sighed.
"Well you look depressed" a voice piped up. Minho, finally I thought turning my head towards him. He sat down next to me, legs cris-crossed and bumping into me.

"Oh hey Minho" I stated staring directly into the fire, it's warm glow wrapping my face in a soft embrace
"Hey Thomas, I heard that you were wanting to talk to me?" he asked turning his head to face mine. I turned too but didn't think he'd be that close to my face.
"Oh uh y-yeah" I stated blushing. Argh Thomas you just had to blush I thought, mentally face palming.

I looked into his eyes and took a deep breath. He smirked at me then started laughing.
"Why are you so nervous?," he asked me, grasping my hand and lacing his fingers in between mine "You can tell me anything" he reassured me
"Well I guess it's time I told you," I started out looking down "I-I am truly and deeply in love...with..."
"Me?" he asked smiling
"How did you know?"
"I kind of figured it out myself"

"It's not normal for a guy to like another guy in a place like here, I mean it's just weird, yeah I'm a guy and I do guy things, but I'm attracted to guys, and I didn't want you to turn me down or-" I rambled on and on until my head was being lifted and soft lips were pressed against my own. AHH THOMAS HE...WE...OH MY GREVIERS...WE ARE KISSING my brain screamed in joy. Happiness. Lust. Those were the feelings I felt deep down inside. These were the emotions that swirled about in my stomach and made my heart melt.

I was kissing the guy of my dreams, the one I've crushed on, the one I truly...loved. Minho took the kiss even further and decided to push his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced with rhythm and soul, the feeling of his pressed against mine, making me feel like I was the only guy in the world. Low moans, the sound of lips-on-lips, and smacking could be heard only in that one part of the glade. Minho then trailed his fingers up my shirt and slowly pushed me down against the lush and vibrant green grass. Soon it was as if we were one with each other, as if our bodies were fused, and the only thing we were doing in that moment was kissing.

After a while of making out we stopped to catch our breaths. Minho was laying flat on top of me, lightly sucking, kissing, and nibbling on my neck. He brought both his hands up and interlocked them with mine.
"I-i love you Minho" I quietly stated blushing all over again
"You know what shank?" he asked
"What" I replied chuckling a little
"I love you too"

With that last statement, Minho became my boyfriend and we lived happily ever after in a griever infested maze.
Cheesy ending right? ^-^

Yup Thomas, that was such a cheesy ending
Anyway shanks, hope you enjoyed my imagine
I know it took a while but that's because it's a lot of words and a lot of words take a while
Thanks again for reading and taking time out of your day to read this book
Bwuh Bieee ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 1.5K 32
Maze Runner Imagines and Preferences with a whole lot of junk in between... Give it a try! :D P.s. This book is currently being edited. Chapters mark...
254K 3.4K 43
The Maze Runner: Imagines and Preferences [Completed - Requests are CLOSED] ** currently being edited **
112K 810 46
Basically a bunch of imagines with the Maze Runner characters. Such as Thomas, Newt, Minho, & Gally. Some cute, fluff, or smut. Depending on what yo...
425K 8.9K 129
Pretty much just a bunch of preferences for the best maze runner boys ❤️ -Gally -Newt -Minho -Thomas I don't own these characters Warning: There may...