My mini-Mark (Markilpierxread...

By warfstacheonesie

You live in a small village. You have lived in the village for a long time, so your house is pretty old, but... More

Ch. 1 knock knock
ch. 2 intruder
ch. 3 It's all in my head
ch. 4 meeting
ch. 5 The deal
ch 6 Chadwick Lancelot
ch. 7 You should've...
ch. 8 pretty dress
ch 9 Irish is awesome
ch. 10 two more days
ch. 11 The voice
ch. 12 Comfy bed...
ch. 13 dangerous looks
ch. 14 fucked up day
ch. 16 An awesome new beginning
ch. 17 leaving
ch. 18 good-bye
ch. 19 sweetest thing
Ch. 20 avoiding eye contact
ch. 21 Sugar Honey Ice Tea
ch. 22 it's over....
ch. 23 private ride
ch. 24 memories
ch. 25 It's Chadwick
ch. 26 switch
ch. 27 as tiny as a hamster
ch. 28 Welcome home

ch. 15 strange night

1.5K 54 41
By warfstacheonesie

(Y/N) POV

I wake up to some wet drops hitting my skin and  the light of the '..moon?'. I look through the many trees, up to the sky and see shining, 'stars? it's midnight?'

I stretch and stand up. I look around me, seeing the rain fall and the forest is pitch black. I only see some faded lights from the village far away, and the lights from Chadwick's tower nearby. 

I try to think of what to do until I hear some familiar voices, "(Y/N)? Are you here?" I hear an Irish accent say. I immediately kneel between the thick tree roots again, hoping he didn't see me. 

When I peek around the tree, I see Jack and Mark walk close together in the dark. I can only see the shape of their figure, and slightly the color of their hair. 

I sit back down again, feeling a little sad. But at the same time, I feel anger build up inside me. I don't know what to do. "(Y/N) please, answer me, it's raining. Are you here?" I hear Mark beg. 

I push my legs against my chest. I wrap my arms around my legs and just stare in front of me, letting the rain hit me. I rub my legs, realizing how cold it actually is outside. 

'What do I do?' I think to myself. I have the chance now to walk up to them, let Mark try to apologize to me,  try to make everything right, which probably won't really work, since he really hurt me. 

But I could also give him another chance. Even though I'm not sure about if he really regrets it. 'What if he wants to go on with Kimberley?' What if he is just looking for me to tell me that he loves Kim and that we're through. 

I hear a loud sigh coming from close behind the tree, "I don't think she's here, Mark" Jack says. I can hear their footsteps, way too close to me. 

I try to breathe slow and quiet, but it isn't really working. I feel tears building up, 'why?'. After all this time, that they were looking for me, 'I was thinking about the worst cases, but I'm crying now?'

Before I even realize it, I let out a sob, just a little louder than the rain.  I can just feel their gazes turning my way. They walk past me, looking the other way. I cover my mouth with both of my hands, trying to stay quiet. 

I squeeze my eyes shut as I let out another sob. I quickly look up a split second, and then I close my eyes again when I see them turning around 

I feel one of them kneeling down in front of me and coming closer to me. I keep my legs close to my chest and my hands pressed on my mouth. "(Y/N), here you are!" I hear Jack says.  Tears fall from my face, along with the rain as I shake my head, not wanting any of this to happen. 

I'm assuming, Jack gets a strand of wet hair out of my face. I slowly open my eyes to see Jack right in front of me, and Mark not too far away either, standing, not really knowing what to do. 

Jack gently takes one hand from my mouth, "Come on, (Y/N), let's get you home" Jack says. I hesitate first, but I just let it all happen. Jack gently takes my wrist and pulls me with him, through the dark forest, towards the village. 

I hear Mark following us quietly. Something in my just wants to punch him in his face so bad, but I also want to hear what he has to say. But also, I want him to leave me alone, and at the same time I want to hug him so bad. 

I just let Jack drag me towards the village, even though I just want him to leave me under that comfy tree. I feel my clothes stick to my body because of the rain. 

My t-shirt is probably showing my black bra underneath, but I don't really care about that right now.  I narrow my eyes when a few burning lanterns suddenly appear after we walk around a corner. 

I don't want to look behind me at Mark. I just feel his gaze burning in the back of my head.  He is watching me, and if I look around at him, we will make eye contact, and that will be the most awkward thing that could possibly happen right now. 

We arrive at my store. Jack holds the door open for me. "Maybe it's better that you don't come with me" Jack says softly before closing the door. 

I walk to the back of the store and sit down at the table. I rest my elbows on my table, and lay my forehead in my hands. I let my wet hair fall in front of my face. I look at the table, seeing the raindrops fall on the table. 

I hear Jack walking up to me, and settling down next to me. I feel his hand rest on my shoulder, making me look up at him. 

I look into his ocean blue eyes, telling me that he is feeling sorry for me.  He spreads his arms. I don't hesitate for a moment and wrap my arms around him. My arms are tight around his chest. 

Jack pushes hy head against his chest, stroking my hair.  His other hand rests on my back, going up and down with his fingertips on my back, which gives me goose bumps in a good way. 

I sob into Jack's sweater, letting it take in my tears. "H-how could he do t-this?" I stutter while sobbing. He doesn't answer me, probably not really knowing what to say. 

I mean, he is not going to say that it's okay or something, because it's not. I press my hands on Jack chest, and I push myself away from him. 

Jack cups my face and wipes away my tears from my cheeks with his thumb. He gives me a slight smile, telling me that I can cry all I want.  It's quiet between us, but it's  not an awkward silence,  it's comfortable to just sit like this. 

Jack looks into my eyes as I look back at him, smiling a little. "Thank you, J-Jack" I stutter. Jack smiles a little more, "Any time" he says, pulling his arms back and releasing my face. 

I sigh and lean back in my chair with my head tilted back, getting my tears out of my eyes.  "Do you want me to stay with you?" Jack asks shyly. 

I look at him and nod with a smile, not being fully sure, but not showing that.  I walk upstairs, with Jack following me. When I open the bedroom door, I feel my mood going down even more if that is even possible anymore. 

Jack lays an arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer, "wanna sleep downstairs?" He asks. I shake my head, "That bed of yours is about to fall apart" I joke with a slight chuckle. 

A slight smile appears on his face before he walks past me to the bed. He lays down on the side where Mark used to lay. He has his hands behind his head as he looks up at the ceiling, "I could get used to this" he says. 

I chuckle a little, "well, you better don't" I say as I walk up to him. I step in the bed, pull off my wet jeans and lay under the sheets with my wet shirt. 

Without making any obvious movements, I pull off my wet shirt and bra. I look next to me at Jack to see him looking confused at me with a slight blush on his face. 

I chuckle, "My clothes were wet. You don't mind do you, you pervert?" I ask, smiling at him, blushing slightly myself too. 

Jack chuckles a little   nervous, "no, it's okay" he says. I smile and turn to my side, having my back facing him. I hear Jack unbuckling his belt behind me and pulling off his pants and shirt.

I blush slightly at the thought of how awkward this actually is. I only wear my panties, Jack only his boxers and we lay in the same bed, under the same sheets. 

But there is nothing happening, so it's okay, 'right?'. I feel the mattress dip behind me, feeling Jack coming closer to me. I look behind me, only tilting my head towards him when I feel his hand on my shoulder. 

My cheeks turn a slight pink, "J-Jack?" I ask, slightly turning around. I pull the sheets up a little higher, not sure if my chest was fully covered.

"What?" Jack asks. I fully turn my body around, facing him. I push the sheets tight above my chest, not sure what Jack is trying to do, "what are you doing?" I ask when Jack's hand sneaks his way on my shoulder again. 

Jack stares deeply in my eyes, lowering his hand a little on my arm. I don't dare to move, because I would release the sheets.  "Jack don't do this..." I say shyly, not sure if I actually want him to stop. 

Jack pulls his hand back, "yeah, I-I'm sorry" He says, avoiding eye contact with me.   The grip on the sheets gets a little looser as I look at Jack, seeking eye contact with him. 

When Jack looks at me again and our gazes meet, I can't help but smile at him.  A slight smile takes shape on his lips. In the corner of my eyes I see his hand going on the sheets and take a hold of it

He slowly pulls the sheets down a little.  I can't believe myself, but I don't stop Jack from doing whatever he tries to do.  

before the sheets fully uncover my chest, I pull them up again, "No Jack, this is wrong..." I say. Jack breathes a chuckle, "It's fine, (Y/N). I first thought you wanted a payback or something, and because I am incredibly handsome, you just wanted me. But you're doing the right thing." Jack says. 

I feel confused when I rethink Jack's words. Why would I give Mark a payback. Maybe it wasn't even his fault, and Kimberley pushed him to do...stuff. 

I feel tears building up again. Jack immediately cups my face with one hand, "No, (Y/N) don't cry, you need to sleep." He says worried. He is right, I feel really tired after what happened the last few days. I didn't really have good sleep either.

I sigh as Jack wipes a tear out of the corner of my eye. I scoop closer to him while I hold my right shoulder with my left hand and the other way around. 

Jack wraps his arms around me and pushes me close to him, forcing my arms to get out of the way, making  my breasts press against his chest.  I blush when I look up at him. 

He has a grin plastered on his face, "I'm here for you" Jack says in a hushed tone. Something about him just makes me feel safe. For the first time after that stupid incident with Mark and Kimberley, I feel happy and loved. 

I stare in Jack his eyes, which look really pretty from this close. He smiles back at me as he has a bright smile on his face too.  Jack leans closer to me. I close my eyes and before I know it, I feel his soft lips onto mine. 

Jack lays his hand on my waist and gently strokes my side up and down. Jack pulls back and looks into my eyes, having a little bit of regret in his eyes, "I-I'm sorry-" I cut Jack off by pressing my lips on his. I don't even care anymore.

I push my tongue in his mouth and let our tongues twirl together. Jack grabs the back of my head and presses it more towards his if that is even possible. 

Jack's hand trails down my side to my hip, and starts to stroke my lower stomach.  When I feel his fingers go down, I pull back and grab his wrist, stopping him, "Jack...I don't think we should do this.." I admit. 

Jack pulls back with a little bit of sadness on his face, "I.." Jack starts. He sighs, "I understand, (Y/N)" he says before pulling his hands back, close to his own body. 

I turn around, facing the other way again. I sigh and close my eyes, hoping I fall asleep soon, wanting this night to be over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 104 19
Mark and you have know each other since middle school. Years pass, and you end up a relationship with someone else. It ends in tears after the betr...
83.7K 2.3K 15
You just finished school and decided to move to L.A. You moved right into your new apartment. After a few months living in L.A. You got used to your...
8.4M 273K 103
You just arrived at your new apartment in L.A. and are waiting for your favorite YouTuber, Markiplier, to upload, but when his videos are late and yo...
97.4K 2.8K 34
You meet a nice guy,suprisingly he has interests for you too! When he invites you to his 'home', it surprises you of how he lives. And how powerful h...