~Loosing Myself.~

By ILoveDance123

Justin's attitude has changed, he's no longer the goody two shoes, he's the badass, the guy on drugs, obsesse... More

~Loosing Myself.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~ reuploaded~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
New story!
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
Chapter 20
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
Chapter 28
~chapter 29~
~chapter 30~
bad news
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
deal?
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 39~
GREAT NEWS
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED.

~Chapter 38~

5.1K 142 26
By ILoveDance123

~Chapter 38~

~1 month later, Ashlees p.o.v~

Christmas lights filled the room from outside, my little Christmas tree in my bedroom lighting the room while I get dressed for dinner at Justins.

Under the mistletoe was playing while I fix my black skater skirt and red crop top. I apply the usual red lipstick on my lips, complementing my eyeliner.

I hear the car horn beep from outside and I smile, going to the corner of my room and picking up the bag of gifts.

My mom didn't come home for christmas like she said she would but she's trying.. I know that. She'll be at my graduation, I know it.

I walk downstairs, turning the lights off, the only thing lit is the tree that Justin and I decorated together.

- Flashback -

'Babe it looks better over here!' Justin exclaims, hanging up the santa decoration on the tree.

'Okay okay.' I laugh, placing my decoration beside his.

We step back together, looking at our creation.

'Its beautiful!' Justin laughs in a French accent.

'I don't know its missing something.' I admit, looking at the tree in every angle. 'The angel! How could we forget that?'

I reach down into the box, picking up the glass angel. I feel Justin place his arm around my waist, lifting me as I place the angel on top of the tree.

'Now its perfect.' I smile.

I look at Justin who's smiling innocently, pulling a mistletoe from behind his back.

I laugh, pulling him into me by his collar and place my lips on his, feeling him smile against my lips.

-E.O.F-

'Well don't you look beautiful.'

I smile at him, walking closer and caressing his cheek.

'You look nice.' I compliment, looking at his denim button up and black skinny jeans. 'I love you in denim.'

'Mmm' he hums. 'Merry christmas baby.'

'Merry Christmas Justin.'

I press my lips to his for a short moment before pulling away, walking to my door. My heals creating sound on the concrete. I step into the car, placing my bag at my seat.

'You excited?' He asks, strapping himself in.

'I really am! I love christmas.'

'Hey, its our first Christmas together!'

I smile at that, feeling a light blush make its way to my cheek.

'And not our last.' I state, feeling the car move.

'Not our last.'

15 minutes later we're walking hand and hand up to Jeremeys door.

'They take turns, one year its at my moms, the next my dads.'

I nod, understanding. Smiling at Eirin who opens the door.

'Hey! The famous couple has arrived!'

I blush at that, stepping into the house, instantly hit with warmth.

The whole familys here. Pattie, Jeremy, Eirin, Jazzy and Jaxon and both the grandparents.

'Ashlee!' Jazzy yells, running towards me while Justin has Jaxon.

'Hey princess.' I smile, looking down at her little white dress with red ribbon, she's adorable. 'Merry christmas' I coo, kissing her cheek.

'Merry christmas!'

'I have a present for the both of you.'

They gasp and smile, and I look at Justin who's raising an eyebrow.

'Ash you didn't have to-'

'Justin shut up' I laugh, setting Jazzy down to hug Justin while I take Jaxon.

We set them down, greeting everyone.

'Dinners ready!' Eirin calls.

Oh my god I love christmas dinner.

We all sit down round the rectangle table, Justin on my right and Dianne on my left.

'So new york in two months then, Ashlee?'. Pattie asks, passing the roast potatoes to Dianne.

'Yeah, I'm nervous.' I laugh nervously, taking the potatoes from her and placing two on my plate.

I pass them to Justin who sticks his tongue out at me.

'New york? Wow that's interesting, what are you studying?' Dianne asks taking a sip from her wine.

'Performance, dance and music.' I smile politely, beginning to eat my food.

'I always knew you and Justin were alike. I knew Justin was musical on christmas day when Pattie got him a drum and he just wouldn't stop hitting it.'

I laugh at that, seeing Justin blush beside me.

'He was only five of course, but it sounded good.'

'I actually have a vide-'

'Mom no!' Justin yells, making everyone laugh.

'Ashlee, when are you and Justin having a baby?' Jazzy asks ever so innocently.

My fork immediately falls from my hands, looking at Justin is shock as he chokes on his drink.

'N-not for a while Jazzy.' Justin says.

'But I want a niece or nephew.'

'A couple years Jazmyn.' Jeremy says, hoping to end the conversation.

I pick up my fork and begin eating again, that was insanely awkward.

- after dinner -

'Presents?' Jazzy asks, sitting up beside me and my gifts.

'Presents.' I calrify, opening the bag.

I hand Jazzy hers and Jaxon his.

They begin to rip off the wrapping paper making me laugh as they give choruses of Thank You's.

'Its okay.' I laugh.

I got Jazzy the Ariel doll she's wanted for ages and Jaxon a car I knew he'd like.

Justin laughs beside me, handing them their presents from him.

They open it up, the biggest smile on their faces. Jazzy got a barbie dreamhouse and Jaxon got some gun game I don't even know.

'Okay babe and your present.' He smiles and I smile back.

He kneels down on one knee and I look around the room in complete and utter shock as everyones eyes are set on Justin.

'Justin-' I start. Terror rushing through my body.

'Its not what you think, shh.'

I shut up at that point, watching him take out a box. He opens it, showing me a beautiful 'J' ring, the J wrote in curvy font, diamonds all down it.

'Ashlee these 8 months with you have been the best I've ever had. You mean so much to me. When we met I was a spoilt brat, but you changed that. You made me, me again. I feel whole with you. I love you so much and I know we'll be together for a long long time. But for now, I promise to love you, trust you and care for you as much as I possibly can. I promise to be honest with you, real with you and treat you the way you deserve. I promise that whenever you miss me while in New York that I'll always be just a phone call or a skype call or even a plane away. I'll always listen to you. We've been through a lot and I promise to help make the pain disappear and lastly, I promise to make this ring a real one someday. Not right now, but someday. Will you let me keep these promises?'

I gasp happily, feeling small tears well in my eyes.

'Yes Justin.' I smile, watching him stand up and place the ring on my finger. 'I love you so much.' I whisper in his ear as his arms wrap around me, embracing me in a hug.

'I love you too baby.'

The room erupts in rounds of applause and I hide my face in Justins neck of embarrassment.

- 2 hours later -

'Ready to go?' Justin asks, wrapping his hands around my waist as I watch the snow fall.

'Yeah, one minute.' I smile.

'Babe, you must be freezing.'

I nod no, looking at the snow fall.

I feel him shrug his Jacket on my shoulder.

'Thank you.' I mumble.

'What are you thinking?' He asks, interlocking our fingers.

'I miss my mom.'

I look at the ground, my footprints leaving in the ground.

'You'll see her next month Ash.'

'I haven't seen her in 5 months Justin. She doesn't know anything.'

He sighs, pulling me into him as he wraps his arms around my body.

'You'll see her soon.'

'I know.' I hum, kissing his chest that's right infront of me.

'Let's take you home.'

I nod in agreement, letting him take my hand.

- Ashlees House -

I look at Justin, who's shirtless in sweats lying beside me, as I'm just in his shirt.

'Do you ever feel like your nothing?' I ask, caressing his cheek.

'Babe your everything to me.'

I close my eyes, resting my forehead against his.

'I mean in the world. Like you weren't here for a reason. Your just here. I shouldn't be thinking this but I am. I feel like I have no purpose anymore. I don't know, maybe its something to do with Tom and Ivy I just- I don't know.'

I open my eyes, seeing Justins eyebrows furrowed.

'Your here for a reason Ashlee. You've had a bad past, but your here to prove that you can move past it and not let it have an effect on you. Your here too find love, to be loved. To fufill your dreams, even if they are impossible.'

I nod my head slowly.

'Do you dream impossible things?' I ask, feeling his arm slip around my waist.

'Not impossible, but I dream things that could happen... Just not right now.'

'What are they?' I ask, rubbing my thumb on his cheek.

'To grow old with you. Have a house with you. Have our own children, who will have your hair, scrunch up their nose when they're laughing. Just like you do. I want us to be happy, be married and start a life of our own.'

I smile, leaning in and connecting my lips to his. His tongue roams my mouth as I put my legs to each side of his body, straddling him. He holds me by my thighs as I pull away from the kiss and flip my hair back, leaning down and pressing sweet kisses all down his neck.

He always does this to me, wants to make me moan, make love to me. But I want to show him just how much he means to me. I never show him. I lean up, pulling my shirt over my head and watch Justins eyes roam over my chest, taking in my blue lace bra.

'C'mere' he moans, pulling me down and kissing all over my neck as a giggle escapes my lips.

I don't want to leave him, I can't leave this.

'Merry christmas baby' he moans.

~Writers Note~

Long or short idk. But 2 more chapters left... The next 2 are very emotional just a warning, but you won't be getting them until next week sorry guys! What did you think? Comment!

Question: which was your favourite part of this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 223 22
" every time I look at her, I feel alive." " as soon as she pressed her lips into mine, I got goosebumps and I held my breath. I felt something I've...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
727K 44.5K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
13.8K 109 2
Just a small collection of Larry Stylison oneshots. I don't really like One Direction anymore, so I might not update this very much. I'm sorry. But a...