~Chapter 6~

~Chapter 6~

I wake up the next day, getting up lazily to check my phone.

2 new messages.

1 from: Zack

Excited for tonight! What time will I pick you up?

And one from Justin:

Morning beautiful ;) wanna get lunch?x

I hit reply to Justin's and smile to myself.

To Justin:

Morning to you too;) yeah sure. I've been dying for an IHop x

I press send and instantly get a reply. Whoa.

From Justin:

Sounds good sweetheart, pick you up at eleven x

I smile to myself at the cute petname he called me. I walk over to the wardrobe changing into a a pink skater skirt and a flowery top. Summers coming soon and I honestly can't wait for it. I walk into the bathroom and apply my makeup, foundation, powder, blush, bronzer, a light eyeliner and a little bit of pink lipstain. Perfect.

I don't know why but I can't stop smiling. I still have like an hour to wait but I was just so excited. I started worrying about whether Justin would like my outfit, or if I had gone over the top with the makeup. I was worrying about the smallest things because I really, really wanted to impress him. I felt like a small child, all giggly and happy.

The doorbell rang, I ran downstairs still trying to fit my other sandal on my foot. I opened the door and he was stood there. Wow. He looked perfect, I hugged him and he kissed me on the forehead. He was so cute.

'You look beautiful' he said to me, in his cute, husky voice.

I smiled at him and walked over to the counter, letting him follow me. i took out a piece of paper from the stack we keep and wrote a note to Mom telling her I was going for lunch, and then took Justin's hand.

'Ready?' He asks, fiddling his fingers with my own.

'Yeah.' I smile.

I guess you could call this our first date, I mean we've never had one and I know why he chose now to have one. 11am on a Saturday morning. Nobody from our year would be up.

'You really do look beautiful.' He says, opening my car door for me.

'Thank you.' I whisper, letting him lean down and peck my lips.

He closes the door after him and walks over to his own side while I buckle my seatbelt.

'Ihop huh?' He asks, buckling his own and starting the car.

'Well yeah, you don't like it?'

'Yeah I do.' He laughs, turning on the radio.

He sings along with some song I don't know and my eyes widen. His voice is so fricken angelic.

'What?' He asks, noticing my gaze.

'Your just an amazing singer.' I blurbur.

'Well that is my job.' He laughs.

Oh... Right.

'What is it?' He places his hand on my knee, looking at me then back on the road.

'I just forgot you were famous.' I bite down on my lip, looking at his jawline flexing.

He just laughs and pulls into the parking lot.

I get out and walk beside him as he locks the car and to my surprise, locks my hand in his.