~Chapter 2~

~Justins P.O.V~

*Next Day*

As I walk into class, I see Amelia, wait, it's Amanda, sitting on the desk in her tight, revealing uniform, talking to her friends. I've said it before, she's smoking hot, but just not my type.

I walk over to Chaz and Ryan, feeling Amanda's eyes on me, every second of the trip.

'Sup bro' Chaz says, while embracing me in our handshake.

I nod, then taking a seat beside him. Mr Burns walks through the door and takes a seat at his desk.

'Good morning students. Today you will find out who you'll be partners with for this months assignment. Let's get started then. First off we have Ryan and Chaz working together, then we have Amanda and Nolan, then Justin and Ashlee...'

Oh fuck. Just what I needed, I don't know what it is about this girl that makes me feel so on edge. I've only met her twice, both times not pleasant but I just feel like I need to stay away from her, on the bright side, hello A+.

~Break Time~

Once I've collected my lunch from the cafeteria, I take a seat at a free table and I start to eat this disgusting thing that people actually call food. Oh God, I miss the celebrity meals. 

It's nice here though, I like not getting tortured all the time. Even if it's just an act to stay calm and collected, I'm not against it.  I feel someones presence above me, distracting me from my thoughts. I look up to see Ashlee.

'Hey Justin'

'Hey Ashlee' I say with a smile.

'So, we're working on the project together, are you free after school to get started?'

She really is beautiful. 

'Yep, I guess we have to. Meet you at your locker after last class?'

'Sounds good, see you later Justin'

'Yep'

Not the standertised beautiful, she was a natural beauty, but I would destroy her in two minutes. I knew that, so I need to stay away.  If she didn't already seem damaged and vulnerable, I'd be fucking her.

I go back to eating the dump of food on my plate. Ryan and the boys sit down at the table.

'Dude, you really need to stop flirting and talking with Ashlee, you're not only gonna give yourself, but us a bad name' Chaz says while gauging himself into his food.

'Look, I wasn't flirting, I was telling her that I didn't even wanna do the project with her and that she can do it all herself, and for her to put my name on it, just shut up about it'

I get up and storm out of the cafeteria. Roll on 3 o'clock.

~The end of the school day~

I'm not enjoying this routine I'm not going to lie. At this hour I'm usually baked, by someone's pool. I usually would have fucked one of the people there, and I was in for a long night. Even the thought of it makes me want to- I wonder if Amelia/ Amanda or whatever the fuck you call her is around. 

Everyone has left the school, I finally leave the classroom and stroll down the hallway to Ashlee's locker. It's open and she's putting things inside it. Damn her ass looks good.  I put my left arm up against the lockers and I put my right arm around her waist, pulling her close to me.

I start breathing against her neck.

'let's get to your house' I say sexily.

Ashlee turns around in my grip.