~Chapter 10~

~Chapter 10~

'Justin it hurts!' I cry, holding up the tabloid.

'Ashlee you can't believe every fucking magazine you read! It's the same stupid shit every time.'

I watch him pull at his hair.

'You can't just hear rumors and get angry like this, your talking crazy right now!' He yells.

I wipe away my tear.

'Who was it then? I told you you don't need the drink, the clubs or the party's!'

'Take me as I am Ashlee. This is who I am.'

'Its not who you used to be. You told me yourself.'

'I was talking shit.'

I know he's lying, he has't too be. That day he told me berthing was one of my favourite day with him ever, he was so real with me.

'No, your lying.' I bite down on my lip. 'Is it true? It's a simple question! Did you go to the club last night!'

'Yes! Fine I admit it! I did!'

A wave of hurt washes over me, and guilt over his.

'How much did you drink?' I ask, afraid of the answer.

He shrugs his shoulders and looks to the ground.

'You don't know? You don't fucking know!' I throw the magazine, making it slam at the wall beside him.

'Alot okay?! I drank a lot.'

I wipe under my eyes, not even aware that I was crying.

'Did you take drugs?'

'Yes.'

I gasp a little, catching my breath.

'What drug?'

'Maraujana'

'Why?!' I yell, too much taken in at once.

'Because I fucking wanted too! Who the hell do you think you are getting involved like this?!'

I look down at the ground, letting tears slip down my face.

Why am I getting involved? i care about him, more than anything. But he doesn't deserve this shit from me.

'I-I don't know.' I admit, staring down at the headline of the magazine I threw.

'High and Tipsy Justin Bieber leaves club with Victoria Secret Model!'

I wince, looking away from it. Which justin notices.

'I didn't mean to hurt you.'

Then why do I feel so alone when your standing in front of me?

Justin pushes himself to me, attaching my lips with his own. I gasp lightly, pushing him off me.

'You can't just kiss me to make this better okay?!' I snap, running my fingers through my hair.

He looks down, unaware of what he should do.

'Maybe you should go home.' I whisper, finally looking up to him.

'No; I'm not leaving here fighting like this!'

'You did yesterday!' I snap back, remembering everything from yesterday.

'And look where that got us! Me getting high, you screaming at me the next day-'

'Justin..' I mumble, making him look up to me. 'I don't think this is working, I'm clearly not helping you with whatever's going on okay? I'm the one that's getting hurt.' I bite down on my bottom lip, seeing a hurt expression on his face.