~Chapter 7

~Chapter 7~

~Justin's P.O.V~

I wake up the next day in bed, with Ashlee sleeping beside me.

After talking last night she didn't wanna go home. So I took her here, one thing led to another and we slept together.. Again.

The feeling will never get old. With other girls its just a fuck and that's it but its special with Ashlee. And I don't know why I feel this way towards someone so different.. But maybe differents good for me.

'Morning.' She whispears, snuggling into my chest.

'Morning beautiful.' I smile, kissing her forehead.

'I need to get home.'

'Yeah I'll drive you..' I sit up with her, watching her look around for her clothes.

'No I'll walk, I have errands to get anyway.' She says simply, getting up and picking her clothes off the ground and slipping them on.

'Are you okay? You seem a little off.' I comment, watching her get changed.

Okay wow that sounds perverted.

'I'm fine, thanks for last night I'll see you later.' She leans down and pecks my lips, way to quickly than usual. I furrow my eyebrows and watch her leave.

Why's she always so goddamn confusing.

~Ashlee's p.o.v~

I walk down the street, a million thoughts going on in my head.

Zack admitted he loved me and I lead him on.

I've texted Zack apologizing like seven times but he's ignored me.

I don't know why I care so much because that's it.. I don't care.

I hate being the bad guy in this.

Maybe that's the problem.

Jesus Christ. Even justin noticed my attitude. I don't know how long I'll be able to take this anymore.. It's too much.

I feel my phone vibrate in my hand and I look down at it, staring.

1 new message:

Zack.

Finally. I hit open on the message.

From Zack:   Fine. Meet me at the carpark just outside the forest. I'll be there in 10.

I lock my phone again and leave the house, walking around a few corners until I'm infront of the forest.

Why would he love me?

I hardly know him?

Maybe he's playing with me, why else would he admit it after I gave Justin a body shot.

I wish I could just be open about this whole thing. But that wouldn't help me, or justin.

'Hey.'

I look up, seeing Zack standing infront of me.

'Look I'm so sorry okay? I didn't mean to lead you on like I did.' I say, looking into his green eyes.

I watch him swallow and break his gaze with me.

'I don't care anymore.' He simply says.

'You don't care-'

'No I don't. I was stupid to even think I loved you!'

Ouch.

'Zack listen-'

'No! you LISTEN!'

I step back, watching him clench his fists at his sides.