~Chapter 38~

~Chapter 38~

~1 month later, Ashlees p.o.v~

Christmas lights filled the room from outside, my little Christmas tree in my bedroom lighting the room while I get dressed for dinner at Justins.

Under the mistletoe was playing while I fix my black skater skirt and red crop top. I apply the usual red lipstick on my lips, complementing my eyeliner.

I hear the car horn beep from outside and I smile, going to the corner of my room and picking up the bag of gifts.

My mom didn't come home for christmas like she said she would but she's trying.. I know that. She'll be at my graduation, I know it.

I walk downstairs, turning the lights off, the only thing lit is the tree that Justin and I decorated together.

- Flashback -

'Babe it looks better over here!' Justin exclaims, hanging up the santa decoration on the tree.

'Okay okay.' I laugh, placing my decoration beside his.

We step back together, looking at our creation.

'Its beautiful!' Justin laughs in a French accent.

'I don't know its missing something.' I admit, looking at the tree in every angle. 'The angel! How could we forget that?'

I reach down into the box, picking up the glass angel. I feel Justin place his arm around my waist, lifting me as I place the angel on top of the tree.

'Now its perfect.' I smile.

I look at Justin who's smiling innocently, pulling a mistletoe from behind his back.

I laugh, pulling him into me by his collar and place my lips on his, feeling him smile against my lips.

-E.O.F-

'Well don't you look beautiful.'

I smile at him, walking closer and caressing his cheek.

'You look nice.' I compliment, looking at his denim button up and black skinny jeans. 'I love you in denim.'

'Mmm' he hums. 'Merry christmas baby.'

'Merry Christmas Justin.'

I press my lips to his for a short moment before pulling away, walking to my door. My heals creating sound on the concrete. I step into the car, placing my bag at my seat.

'You excited?' He asks, strapping himself in.

'I really am! I love christmas.'

'Hey, its our first Christmas together!'

I smile at that, feeling a light blush make its way to my cheek.

'And not our last.' I state, feeling the car move.

'Not our last.'

15 minutes later we're walking hand and hand up to Jeremeys door.

'They take turns, one year its at my moms, the next my dads.'

I nod, understanding. Smiling at Eirin who opens the door.

'Hey! The famous couple has arrived!'

I blush at that, stepping into the house, instantly hit with warmth.

The whole familys here. Pattie, Jeremy, Eirin, Jazzy and Jaxon and both the grandparents.

'Ashlee!' Jazzy yells, running towards me while Justin has Jaxon.