Chapter 20

~Loosing Myself 20~

'Morning sweetheart.' His famous voice rings.

My eyes flutter open, seeing him smiling down me.

that's definitely the best way to wake up.

'Hi.' I coo, resting my head in the crook of his neck. 'You staying for breakfast?'

'No, I can't sorry. I'm taking Jazzy and Jaxon out for breakfast, wanna come?' He asks, rubbing my hips with his thumbs.

'No I'll let you spend time with them, I'll come next time.' I smile.

'Okay, well I'll get ready, go back to sleep.'

I nod my head no, getting up from the bed when he does.

I'm wearing nothing but his t-shirt, as usual.

I walk downstairs, pouring myself a glass of orange juice when Justin walks downstairs, dressed and all.

He walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind making his shirt rise a little, but not too much.

'I need to go baby.'

I nod, walking with him to the door.

'Im taking you out on a date.' Justin smiles.

I loved our dates.

'Oh really, where?' I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck.

'The carnival, be ready for 5.'

I nod my head, kissing his lips sweetly. . I unwrap my arms from around him.

'I'll see you later.' I blush, the cold air hitting my legs when he opens the door.

'Bye baby.' He winks, kissing my lips once more.

I watch him leave, getting into his car. He blows me a kiss, laughing afterwards. I laugh and playfully roll my eyes, walking into the house again.

~4:30~

I curl the last piece of my hair, letting it fall. finally

I put on a light foundation, covering any imperfections. I apply a bronzer on my cheekbones, a light pink lipgloss and mascara.

I look at my outfit, denim short shorts and a lace black bralet. Perfect.

I spray my Taylor Swift perfume, making me smell sweeter.

15 minutes later the doorbell rings and I smile to myself, going to answer it.

'Hey.' I smile, leaving the house with him.

'Hi.' He whispers, kissing my cheek.'ready?'

I nod my head, waking to the car.

'Ashlee your shorts are a bit short..' He comments. I furrow my eyebrows.

I pretend not to hear him, slipping into his car. I watch him get into his side and he takes my hand in his, placing it on my knee.

'Hey, I love you.' He smiles, kissing my lips.

'Love you too.'

He smiles at me, starting the car and driving down the road.

We arrive at the carnival that's filled with teenagers and family's. Justin gets out, walking over and opening me door for me. I thank him, getting out and letting him fling his arm around my shoulder.

'Where too first?' He asks,

I look around, seeing Zack, Katie, Brian, Jessica, Ivy and the guy who tried to get with me at the carpark party Tom McTemple.

what's he doing with them?

I turn away.

'Um, The waltzers will do.'

He nods his head and I squeeze his hand, trying to walk over as fast as possible.

'Whoa babe, what's the rush?' Justin laughs, playing with my fingers.

'Excited, that's all.' I lie.

They can't cause trouble, one drama night that's all I want.

Justin gets the tickets and I smile gratefully at him.

'You okay? You seem distracted.'

I mod my head, looking over at them again, seeing Tom nod his head at something Jessica said.

what could they possibly be taking about?

We set on the ride, and Justin squeezes my hand. Making his presence noticeable to me

The ride starts and I notice Tom moving, I follow his figure seeing him walk towards the ride.

Crap, he's noticed.

His eyes meet mine and he sends a wink my way, making me instantly freeze in my spot. Ignoring the ride I'm on, ignoring everything. He's up to something.

'Ashlee what's wrong?'

I point to the statue of Tom, Justin following my gaze, seeing nothing.

'H-he was there i swear.' I stutter, walking off the now stopped ride.

'Who was?' Justin asks, helping me step down on the ground.

I don't answer him, I need to get him out of here and find out for myself what the hells going on.

'Baby can you get me a sprite?' I ask, turning to Justin.

'Um, sure.' He nods his head.

I smile at him, watching him walk off before storming over too Brian and the group. I can't have Justin getting in trouble, there's no way he can come with me.

'What the hell are you up too?' I ask, shoving Brian slightly.

He looks over somewhere, before back at me.

'What the hell is your problem?!' He snaps, looking at me in discust.

I glare at him, feeling hands wrap around me from behind.

My eyes widen, feeling myself getting lifted from behind.

'What the hell?' I yell, then a hand gets placed over my mouth.

bastard.

'Try to scream and I won't hesitate to kill you.'

I instantly shut up, feeling his hands slip into the bottom of my shorts.

no, please god no.

He puts his hand away, roughly sucking on my lips. I don't kiss back, instead I feel my eyes well up with tears.

I push him off me and snap his hand away that has rose up my shorts.

'You know I have Justin, stop.' I snap.

He puts all his weight on me, making it completely unable for me to move.

Justin's probably looking for me, the thought makes a tear escape my eyes.

'Please don't do this.' I beg, feeling his hands groping my chest.

I feel physically sick.

'Stop it!' I snap, trying to grip his hands away.

'You'll like it Shawty.'

The memories of the night I first met him came to mind

'what's your problem Shawty?' He stands up, pulling me by my hips.

'Let me go!' I yell, pushing him off him.

'Let her go. You fucking heard her!'

I turn round seeing Justin, with a very very angry expression. I feel Tom groping me tighter and I wince in pain, trying my best to get him off me before Justin takes control, pulling him off me by his shirt.

~ writers note ~

So wow! I hope this was worth the wait, vacation got cut short but ?comment what you think and I'll update as soon as the comments come rolling in :)