~Chapter 36~

~Chapter 36~

~1 month later~

~Ashlees P.O.V~

I fix my pencil skirt, checking myself in every angle.

'You ready?' Justin asks, appearing at the door frame.

'I think so.' I smile slightly, picking up my bag and placing it over my shoulder.

'Don't be nervous, you'll be fine.'

I nod my head, lacing our fingers together as we walk downstairs and into the car.

Todays the court day, the day when I'll hopefully put Tom in jail. I can't go to new york to live on my own knowing that he could be anyway.

'Baby don't overthink' Justin coos, running his hand up my thigh.

'I don't even know what I'm supposed to say.' I confess, gazing out the window.

We pull up at the courthouse, rain pouring down.

Justin pulls up the umbrella, pulling it up so its covering both of us.

He takes my hand, squeezing it reassuringly.

We walk into the court room. I look around, seeing Pattie and Jeremy sitting with Chaz. Eirin must have stayed home with the kids. I look to my right seeing Katie and Zack.

I haven't spoke to Katie since Justin and I have got together. I have no idea what Zacks doing here, he has no right to be. Behind thems Amanda.

I look to my left, seeing Ivy and Jessica.. Still no sign of Brian. To my front I see Tom, sitting down with his head down and numerous of lawyers at his sides.

I gasp slightly feeling Justin squeeze my hand again.

'You'll be fine' he repeats, kissing my cheek.

I sit down on the bench beside him. Waiting to be called.

We stand when the judge enters, walking to her stand.

'We're here today to establish the case of Sexual Abuse received from Thomas Greene to Ashlee McPake. I'd like to call Miss.McPake onto the stand please'

I stood up cautiously, avoiding Toms gaze as I walk to the stand.

'Can you give us the date Miss.McPake?'

'September 4th' I croak, looking at the judge.

'Can you tell us what happened Miss.McPake?'

'Justin, my boyfriend and I were fighting, he went to the bar so I went to a senior text saying that there was a senior party and where to go from an unknown number. I thought it was sent to everyone, I was so god damn stupid.' My hands were shaking as I set them infront of me on the stand.

'I went to the address and I heard the music playing but when I walked inside the place, Tom was the only one there.' My voice trembles, looking at Justin who gives me a nod telling me to continue.

'Tom and I met once before at a parking lot party, I was wearing the shorts I was wearing to that, which he recognised. He said 'I remember those shorts' and ripped them off me, along with my other clothing as he pushed me against the wall.'

My breath hitches, looking at Justins sad face.

'I kept saying no, I kept trying to fight him off but he wouldn't listen to me. He was so angry. He kept comparing himself to Justin completely ignoring my screams. I sat on the floor, curled up. I felt his arms around me and I told him to stop. He told me he wasn't finished... I yelled at him, which made him angrier and he did it again'