~Chapter 37~

~Ashlees P.O.V~

I smile in content, putting my hair up in a messy bun. I look at my reflection, laughing at the fact I'm dressed in my red ladybird onesie.

I hear a knock downstairs and go to the door, seeing Justin with his hood up, the rain falling viciously behind him.

We decided to stay off school today since the rain was so bad and we only had to choose our colleges today and hand them in for Graduation next month.

'You're so cute' justin laughs, stepping inside.

I smile at him, feeling his lips press against my cheek.

'Want hot chocolate?' I ask, closing the door behind him.

'I'd love some, you didn't watch Pretty Little Liars last night did you?'

I nod no, Justin and I always watch pretty little liars together, I got him addicted.

He goes over to the TV while I go to the kitchen, getting out two mugs and filling them with cocoa powder.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist, his head on my shoulder. His lips kiss my shoulder as I fill the cups with the hot chocolate. I take a sip of mine, making sure its alright as I hand Justin his.

We sit on the couch, my legs over justins and his on the coffee table.

'Is your mom coming back for graduation?' He asks, watching the start of Pretty Little Liars begin.

'Doubt it.' I scoff, rolling my eyes.

He nods, setting his empty mug on the table infront of him.

I watch the rain fall from out the window, its something that's always interested me. Its beautiful. Its romantic. I think that's why I love the UK so much.

'Want to play?' Justin asks, his head nodding in the direction of the guitar sitting on its stand in the corner.

I nod, standing up and placing my mug on the table.

He stands too, moving the chair to the window. He sits on it while I grab the guitar, walking over to him. I sit on his lap while he holds the guitar, holding the chord while I strum with him, watching the rain fall.

The storm is beautiful, I've never experienced such a beautiful moment before as Justin and I strum along to 'Rainy Day - Cody Simpson'

'This storm could be so beautiful, these clouds could be sunshine. This heart of mine is yours and yours is mine, this rainy day would be just fine.' Justin sings in my ear, making my heart flutter.

I blush, strumming the guitar. Laughing slightly as we miss a chord, the rain pouring effortlessly down the window.

The song soon ends and Justin picks a new one, his thumb on the chord as I strum it.

'Its a holiday, spend it with you baby. I think I'm in love this Christmas. Hang the stockings on the fireplace, you know that Santas coming to town'. I'm the one who wants to take you on a sleigh ride. So todays all about you babe, the mistletoe can pull us close is what I'm waiting for sorta' feels like its valentines.' He takes a break, his beautiful voice sending shivers down my back.

'Be my date this Christmas Eve, be my holiday, my dream. Lay your head on me, I got you babe. Kissing underneath the tree, I don't need no presents girl your everything I need, let me give you all of me... Together on this Christmas Eve.'

I smile as he finishes the song with a kiss on my cheek.

'Bit early to be singing Christmas songs isn't it?' I ask, turning to look at him.