~Chapter 32~

~Justins P.o.v~

I hurry down the corridor, ignoring everyone. Its been 3 hours and I'm already missing Ashlee. How weird is that?

I see her at the other end, quickly reaching for the door with tears falling from her eyes.

'Hey Ashlee!' I call, stepping up my pace I reach to her, grabbing her elbows in the palm of my hand. 'What's wrong baby?' I ask, worry stetched in my voice.

'I shouldn't of came back, your right, I shouldn't of came back' she repeats her words, her eyes squeezed shut.

'Baby, shh, what happened?'

She nods her head again, trying to step away from me. I pull her into my arms, throwing her over my shoulder. I feel her punch at my back repeatedly, trying to get me too loosen my grip on her.

I step out into the parking lot, ignoring the gaze from our class mates.

'I'm pretty sure this is kidnap!' She yells, trying to kick me.

'Well you should of answered me sweetheart!' I snap back, patting her butt which is just above my hand.

'Stop it!' She complains, trying to wiggle out of my arms.

We reach my car and I unlock it, setting her in the passanger seat while I go to my own side.

I step in, watching her with her arms crossed across her chest her gaze focoused out the window.

'Are you going to tell me?' I ask, watching her carefully.

She nods her head no again, making me even more frustrated.

I sigh, picking her up again but this time placing her on my knee. I wrap my arms around her body and sigh in relief at feeling her head rest on my shoulder.

Her body shakes and a gentle sob escapes her lips, breaking my heart.

'Baby, come on.' I coo, running my hand down her arm. 'I love you'

Her shake calms down slightly as I rock her body.

'I don't want to do this anymore' she cries, stroking my arm with her fingertips.

'What happened?' I repeat, kissing her temple.

'Zack- he just' a sigh escapes her lips. 'He knew it was going to happen and he didn't even tell me'

She's emotionally damaged and drained. Anybody could see that, her eyes squeezed shut as if it would take the memory away.

'Are you sure you heard right?' I ask, completely shocked.

He liked her once, how could you do that to someone you once had feelings for?

'Yeah he was talking to Ivy, I just overheard'

I tense at that, holding her closer to me.

'What else happened?'

'Toms being looked for, Brians in rehab' She almost whispers, as if she's afraid to say it.

She sobs again, making me pull her closer while kissing her cheek repeatedly.

'Please don't shut me out again' I coo, kissing her forehead.

She just nods, staying focused on what's outside the window.

'Wanna go home?' I ask

She nods again, and hops off my lap onto the passanger seat.

I driver her home, the rain starting to pour on the car window.

'Its all going to be okay, you know'