~Chapter 5~

~Ashlee POV~

I woke up and started getting ready for the next day ahead of me, I walked into the school grounds, thinking about what happened last night. I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't help smiling to myself. I'm really happy he likes me back, because although I won't admit it, I feel the same. This is so wrong.

I walked towards my math class, still thinking about the events of last night. Then I felt arms around my waist, oh shit. It was Zack. Before I had time to get a word in, he kissed me on the lips. I felt so bad because I knew Justin was just over there, but I couldn't pull away. He'd know something was up. Through the corner of my eye I saw Justin's jaw clench, I could tell he was trying to ignore it, but he couldn't fool me. It was only because he was surrounded by his friends. When Zack finally let go of me, I walked off and tried to fake a smile, but I really wasn't happy with what I had done. I feel like such a slut. I carried on walking to math, and then remembered Justin was in my class. Fucking brilliant.

I sat down in my normal desk and got everything I needed for the lesson out. I then heard Justin's voice and then a bunch of girls laughing. He walked in, with his arm around Amandas waist. I was so not jealous. He then walked over to his desk, and Amanda followed him. She was sat on his lap, and then he leaned in and kissed her. I felt like going over and saying something, but that was exactly what he wanted. I just focused back on the empty whiteboard, trying my best not too look at them.

So not jealous.

~Justins p.o.v~

'What the hell is this I hear of you flirting with some girl?'

I look behind me seeing Amanda storming down the corridors at me.

'What the hell has it got to do with you?' I say, stopping in my tracks.

'It has everything to do with me!' She yells.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion at her.

'Are you joking?' I ask, hoping for a yes.

'No! Are you cheating on me?!'

I widen my eyes.

'We aren't anything-'

'I'm sick of this! All i want to do is be a good girlfriend!'

She stomps her foot and I roll my eyes.

'You are not my girlfriend..'

'IM BEING FAITHFUL!' She screams.

Holy crap.

'Stop acting as if we have something!' I yell back

'We do Justin-'

I watch Chaz, Ryan and Nolan come to my side.

'Hey ready for class?' Ryan asks.

'I wanted a smoke first.' Donal replies.

I look back at the guys and nod at them.

'Yeah let's go.' I say, wanting to get this over with.

'Justin I am your girlfriend!' She yells, making me turn around and face her again.

'No your not Amanda! I never even implied that we were dating! or even told you i liked you? never mind asking you to be my fricken girlfriend!' I yell, making her fold her arms across her chest. 'What the fucks with you getting all up on my shit when you think I'm flirting, when your sleeping with Nolan and we all know it!' making her become suddenly nervous.

She bites her pink lipglossed lips.

'Man I didn't know you two had something goin' on' Nolan says, a guilty look washed on his face.