~Chapter 17~

~next day~

I let out a groan, walking to my window.

'Ashlee!' The repeated voice says.

I roll my eyes, seeing Justin standing in my garden with a big grin on his face.

It's four </I> in the morning.

'What?' I hiss, leaning over the ledge slightly.

'Let me in!' He pouts. Sitting on the grass Indian style.

I roll my eyes yet again, even though he hates it.

I go downstairs, opening the door.. The cool breeze hitting my legs instantly, making me cold. I'm wearing one of Justin's shirts, I like them, it stopped just above my knee, making my legs freezing.

'Oh! Yay!' Justin says, standing up from the grass and running inside.

I lock the door again, turning around. Justin pulls me into him by the hips, his lips instantly attaching to my neck.

'Lets go upstairs.' His husky seduce-like voice breaths against my neck.

I smell the strong alcohol from his breath, I knew he wasn't himself.

'Justin your drunk.' I roll my eyes, trying my best to push him off me.

But god is he strong.

He looks down at me, a half smile emitted on his lips. His eyes dark.

'Baby, being drunk doesn't stop my ability to make you feel good.' He licks his lips.

A blush instantly appears on my cheeks. Oh my.. Holy shit.

'No.' I state. 'Your sleeping on the couch.'

I'm not in the mood from him at all. I'm tired, and he knew never to mess with me when I'm tired. He's just god damn lucky my parents are never home.

'Damn Ashlee, ever since that party you've been fiesty.' He starts, following me up the stairs. 'I like it.'

I try and stop the laugh from escaping my lips.

I'm not feisty, nor have I got it. I've just never took his bullshit, even since the day we met.

'Your so beautiful!' He gushes, putting a hand on his heart as he follows me to my bedroom.

'Justin..' I groan, he's a pain in my ass.

I get under the covers of my bed, Justin following soon after.

'I like when you wear my shirts.' He licks his lips, hovering over me.

'Didn't I tell you to sleep on the couch?' I ask, ignoring his statement.

'You should know by now I don't follow the rules.' I can almost see him liking his lips. 'Scratch that, I LOVE when you wear my shirts.'

His hand runs from my knee to my thigh, sending shivers throughout my body.

'Did <I> I </I> do this?' He asks, stroking the new goosebumps on my skin.

I nod my head, trying to push him off me. He's drunk, it'll mean nothing to him like it would when he's sober.

He presses his lips to mine and I feel his smile. He's clearly pleased that he now knows the effect he has on me.

I push him off me, rolling over to my side. I hear him huff, feeling him roll under the blankets with me, wrapping his arm tightly around my waist.

'Night baby..' He mumbles, kissing my neck.

'Night.' I smile, linking my fingers into his.

~Next Morning~