~Chapter 34~

~Chapter 34~

'Ashlee where the hell are you going?' Justin calls after me.

'Justin trust me, please' I beg, looking at him pleadingly.

'Please just tell me where your going!'

I take a breath, looking at him fully.

'The police station'

'The police station? Ashlee your not making sense,why are you going there?'

'To report a rape.'

~Justins P.O.V~

Her voice was cold, yet truthful.

'Let me drive you'

'No, this is something I have to do Justin-'

My throat closes, my heart beating faster.

'Ash, we talked about pushing eachother away remember? Let me be there for you.'

She nods, outstretching her hand. I wrap my fingers around hers, rubbing my thumb along her palm to calm her.

She's brave, so brave.

I walk her to my car, opening her door for her. Her hands shake, as she tries to buckle her belt. I lean down, taking the strap off her and strapping her In myself. Taking her hand and leaving a kiss on it.

'You can do this, your strong' I look into her eyes, wanting her to agree with me.

She takes a deep breathe, as if she's calming herself.

'Your right, let's get this bastard locked up.'

I watch her storm out of the car, storming into the police station.

That's my girl.

~Ashlees P.O.V~

My confidence completely crashed when I notice Zack sitting down and waiting.

'What the hells he doing here?' Justin snaps beside me.

I just shrug, lost of words.

'Don't make this stop you Ashlee. This is something you have to do.'

I take a deep breath, taking Justins hand in my own as we walk to the front desk.

'Hello, how can I help you?'

'I'd like to report a rape' I state, my voice shaky.

She nods her head slowly, as if she felt sorry for me.

I didn't want that, that's not what I wanted.

I felt Justin squeeze my hand. His way of reassuring me everythings going to be alright.

'You just have to fill a couple forms in, I'll be right back.'

I nod, turning around and looking at Justin while tears fill my eyes. I'm so damn sick of crying.

'I don't want everyone to start feeling sorry for me' I admit, playing with his thumb.

'They won't, that's not you. What happened to you isn't who you are. Ashlee please believe me sweetheart'

I nod again, something I've been doing a lot lately.

The short haired lady came back, handing me a couple forms, which I now know is my statements.

'Fill these in and an I'll take you to the interview room once we're done' she nods her head at me, making sure I understand.

~No Ones P.O.V~