~Chapter 16~

~Loosing Myself~ Chapter 16~

I look at my short short shorts in the mirror, my black high heels complementing my fairly tan legs and black lace long sleeved shirt

Justin said he's taking me out, and I have no idea where. He was hesitant to tell me, which bothered me a bit but I decided to let it go.

I apply red lipstick all over my lips, making sure I got the edges, I apply winged eyeliner and coats of mascara, making my eyelashes big and perky.

I hear the doorbell and run downstairs, struggling in my heels. I honestly may as well live on my own, I mean I do more than half the time anyway.

'Hey babe.' Justin says, walking into my house freely.

'Hey, I just wanna grab a water and I'll be out in a minute.'

He nods his head and I walk into the kitchen, getting a bottle from the fridge.

'You look hot.' He smirks, taking my hand in his.

'Thanks.. I guess.' I laugh, following him out to his car.

'So where are we going?' I ask, stepping into his car and buckling my seatbelt.

'Umm.' He hesitates again.

I open the lid of my water taking a sip while rollin my eyes.

'Dont roll you eyes. You know how much I fucking hate that.' Justin snaps, gripping his hands on the steering wheel.

I bite my lip, stopping myself from saying something.

'Whatever you have to say, say it.' He angrily yells, looking at me then back on the road.

'What the hells your problem?!' I bite back.

'I don't have a problem.' He clenches his jaw, leaning over and opening the glove department.

I watch him scrummy through it, finding what he needed. He closes it and I notice a cigarette packet in his hand.

'Your smoking again? Seriously?' I snap, looking back at the packet then to me again.

He pulls one out with his free hand, looking down at the packet then back on the road. He lights it, rolling down the window.

'You know it, babe.' He winks at me, taking a drag of it then inhaling it out the window.

I sigh.

'Your a fucking asshole.' I spat, looking out my own window.

'And your a stubborn bitch, we've already talked about this baby!' He sarcastically replies.

I roll my eyes again, seeing him notice is and clench his fists against the wheel.

'I'll turn this fucking car around and drop you home if you keep this attitude up!' He yells.

I let out a laugh.

'Sorry, dad.'

His jaw clenches yet again, clearly pissed at me as he puts the dead cigarette out the window.

He pulls up in a parking lot, teenagers everywhere. Car boots open with drinks and speakers crashed inside.

'Why the hell did you bring me here?' I spat rudely again.

'Because I wanted too.'

He got out of the car, and I had no choice but to follow after him. He puts his hand on the small of my back I try to pull away but he pulls me into his side.

He walks over to Chaz, Ryan and Nolan who are beside a car filled with beer.

'Hey guys.' Justin smiles, letting go of me and doing the bro hug with them.