~Chapter 15~

~Ashlees P.O.V~

I wake up with a throbbing head. Jesus what happened last night?

I lean up on the bed, noticing I'm not alone. I look down, seeing a arm draped over my waist. Then I spy the owl tattoo. Oh thank god.

I lean down, getting comfortable again against his chest. His familiar smell from his v-neck i was wearing now filling my nose.

I breath in deeply, feeling him tense beside me.

'Hi.' I say, looking up and seeing his eyelashes flutter open. But a smile instantly on his face.

'Hi, you.' He whispers, nuzzling his face into my neck and leaving gentle kisses.

I smile to myself, playing with the ends of his hair on the back of his neck.

'What happened last night?' I asked, watching him lean up and look me in the eyes again.

'I thought you just had a bit much to drink, but turns out someone spiked your drink.' He says, an my eyes widen.

'Your kidding?' I ask, hopefully a yes.

'Nope. Who were you with when I left?'

He tightens his grip on me, and I leave a lingering kiss on his shoulder.

'I honestly can't remember.'

I bite down on my lip. Trying to think of anyone I was with. The last one was Jessica, but obviously she wouldn't do that. There's no way in hell.

'Does your mom know I'm here?' I ask, fiddling with the sheets.

'Yeah, I asked her last night.'

'I take it she's the one that changed me?' I ask sternly, joking.

'Um- no, I mean that's awkward- I did.' He coughs, a slight blush on his cheek.

'Bieber, are you blushing?' I ask, caressing his cheek with my thumb.

He hides his face in my neck and I laugh, making him look at me.

'Your so cute. I'm fine with you changing me, it's actually cute.' I smile, kissing him on the nose.

'So that's means I can undress you more often?' He huskily asks, pulling me closer again.

'Not necessarily.' I roll my eyes.

'Come on, lets get some breakfast baby.'

I cover my face with my hands, pulling the covers over my head.

I feel a lump on the bed and I uncover my hands, then pulled the covers off.

'Hi, may I help you?' I ask looking at Justin with a grin on my face.

'Sorry miss, your just very beautiful.' I blush at his words, and he caressed my cheek, moving the hairs out of my face.

'And I was wondering.' He licks his lips. 'May I have a kiss?'

A smirk appears on his lips and a blush appears on my cheeks.

He hovers over me, looking at my eyes then my lips.

I make the first move, pushing our lips together, feeling him smirk against it as his hands roam my legs,lifting his shirt a little. I feel his tounge trace my bottom lip and I open it, letting ours battle together. It's slow and passionate, the kisses I like. I feel his hands squeeze my butt, making me gasp in his mouth. I feel him slightly laugh and I roll my closed eyes. Jerk. His hands rest there as mine fiddle with the ends of his hair.