~chapter 29~

Loosing myself.

"You don't have to worry about making me crazy because I'm way past that now. So call me if you want me, cause you've got me."

~Ashlee's P.O.V~

Three days. It's been three days since we last talked, seen each other. Three days and I'm already craving his kisses, his hugs and him. I'm craving him.

I pull myself out of bed, walking towards the closet.

Was I stupid? Of course not, he cheated on me.

I shake the thoughts out of my head, pulling out my purple baseball crop top and my high waisted jeans.

A hanger in my closet breaks, I lean down to pick it up, revealing Justin's football hoodie that dropped with it. I sigh, bringing it to my nose and smelling it softly.

I throw it on my bed, stripping down and changing into my clothes. I find socks and my white low converse, slipping them onto my feet.

I eye the jacket, would he be annoyed if I wear it?

No of course not.

Why would I want to wear it?

He cheated on me.

I look into my wardrobe, pulling out my own white and red baseball jacket. There. I apply my makeup and grab my backpack, leaving the house.

I haven't walked to school in what seems forever. This will all take a while to get used to.

Fifteen minutes i arrive at the school grounds with a coffee in my hand. Walking up the steps I take a deep breath, seeing Justin with Chaz and the others. Justin's eyes reach mine and I quickly look at the ground.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Just don't cry.

I look up again, seeing Zack at the opposite side. Fuck my life.

I look back down again, ignoring the now sounding of my name.

Walking into the school halls, I fasten my pace slightly.

'Ashlee!'

I turn around, seeing Justin walking over to me.

I just stare at him, completely lost of words of why he's talking to me.

'Hi.' He simply says, staring into my eyes.

I can't get lost in them.

Due to my no response he opens his lips to talk again. 'How've you been?'

I just shrug, studying his features. How the hell could someone so real, humble and beautiful cheat on his girlfriend? It's sickening.

'Look Ashlee I really am sorry about Ivy.' He switches his gaze back and forth between my eyes.

'Your sorry?' I croak. 'Thats all you can say?' My voice raises slightly.

'What do you want me to say?'

A couple students gaze focuses on us and I roll my eyes at them. Starting to walk away.

'I love you Ashlee!' He yells, I stop in my tracks, turning to look at him.

'You've got a really funny way of showing it.'

My lip slightly quivers, watching him run to me and drag me to the empty music room.

'Funny way of showing it?' He yells. 'I've done nothing but show it!'

'You fucking cheated on me Justin! How does that show you love me?!'

'Ashlee I've gave up everything for you! I gave up fucking smoking for you!'

I just roll my eyes, trying to get out of his grip.

'What the hell do you think your trying to go?' He snaps, pulling me back.

'Justin we're not dating anymore, you can't do this anymore! I-'

The hurt in his eyes shut me up from my ramble.

'As far as I'm concerned your still mine.'

His voice so possessive, sending shivers down my back.

I don't break eye contact, pulling away from his grip and finally leaving the room.

~ 2 hours later~

I walk out of Art, holding the folder close to my chest.

'Ashlee wait up!'

I turn around, watching Zack slowly walk towards me. Not right now.

I ignore him, planning to turn around until his arm catches my wrist.

'About last week-'

'I want to know how you know.' I state, curiosity kicking in.

'I got the video.'

My eyes widen, taking in his confession.

'Theres a video?' I ask, tears spilling

'Ashlee how do you think justin knew? How do you think he know where you were and what he was doing to you?' a small smirk spreads across his lips before it leaves instantly. 'He saw it too, he just got the live show.'

My eyes widen, staring at him in complete disbelief.

'Don't believe me? Ask him.'

And that's exactly what I'll do.