Chocolate Mate

By MrsHampton

Tatiana Montgomery is a southern girl from Charlotte, North Carolina who moves to Akron, Michigan for a chang... More

Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
authors note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's update
Author's Update
*Issues*
Chapter 24

Chocolate Mate

33.2K 373 36
By MrsHampton

This is my first story so please be nice!! Comment, VOTE, and Share! Thanks for your time everyone. My first couple of updates I would like to shout out my co-worker/buddy Mr. Downs. lol. TOLD YA I WOULD!

Tatiana POV

"Shit," here I am after 2 years of no men, no dating, bent over looking under the bed looking for my right Red peep toe Jimmy Choo getting ready to meet a MAN! "Where the hell is my shoe?" Mentally shaking my head at myself for always misplacing things, its what I'm known for. Sad but true! I'm the epitome of the saying "If my head weren't attached to my body... Well you know the rest. "Okay okay just calm down and take a deep breath Tatiana!" I silently coached myself.

My name is Tatiana Montgomery I'm 5'2" and weigh 165 pounds that are evenly distributed in all the right places, if you know what I mean. I'm what the they call pecan tan where I'm originally from in Charlotte, North Carolina. Yea I'm a southern girl but I currently reside in the small town of Akron outside of Detroit, Michigan. Its a small town with a population of 424 people. Yea it's that small. I love it though, I'm a 4th grade teacher at Akron-Fairgrove Elementary. The pay isn't the best but the interaction and time with the kids is so worth it.

So why after 2 years of being here am I just deciding on dating, you ask? Good question. It wasn't really my idea. Headed out on a blind date set up by my friend Kimberly, what did I get myself into? She's always trying to set me up with someone and this time I finally agreed to her matchmakng. I mean well it gets pretty cold up here in the winter maybe its time to meet someone.

"He's an investment broker for a company called Maverick Trading," Kim said. "He's 34, no kids, and a job that makes six figures," she explained while clapping frantically.

"I'm not after a man for his money," I told her while rolling my eyes. I'm not that kind of girl. "Besides you haven't even told me the man's name before you start discussing his bank account. Gold digger!" I said laughing at her. But that's Kim for you, we met about a year and a half ago and have been inseparable ever since. She was one of the parents from my school, I taught her son Timothy who is now in the 6th grade. She and her husband had a nasty divorce due to his infidelities and "addiction to sex". PFFT. Yea right he was just using that as an excuse, an illness so he says; to do his dirty deeds. Darn men were crazy that's one of the reasons why it has been 2 years since I've dated one. But she got her just deserts and then some. Now she takes no shorts and is a man eater. She has always been someone that I can count on in any situation. Let her tell it DATING especially. That's where I needed the most help, so she thought and often commented.

"O yea his name is Corbin Bradford and did I forget to mention he is gorgeous," she exclaimed.

"Well why don't you date him, if he's so great," I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Because he seemed perfect for you, besides his friend got to me first," she replied with humor in her eyes.

"Sad case you are, my dear," I told her.

"Whatever, yay or nay on Corbin," she asked staring blankly at me. After a few seconds I managed a yes. "Alrighty than I'll call and let him know and text you with all the details," she tossed over her shoulder while walking towards the door punching away on her phone.

"Don't let me regret this, Lord," I muttered to myself.

Thanks for the reading my first update and for the votes!!!! Let me show you a little of whats inside of my head!!! mmmmmm.....here we go!!! Shout out to my real stylist Dana. She really is a miracle worker!! lol

CH 2

So here I am in a black tight fitting bodycon dress that ended just above my knees with BOTH of my red peep toe Jimmy Choo's on. With my favorite diamond stud earrings and a necklace to match. My hair was freshly laid by my miracle working stylist Dana. Thank God for those hands. Seriously! I have a short style similar to the style Rihanna is rocking in her video "Take a Bow." I'm literally clutching my gold clutch while thinking about reneging on the whole idea of this blind date. It's 6:30 a few minutes before I'm supposed to meet my "mystery guy" down stairs to head to dinner. I was reluctant to say the least about meeting a complete stranger at my home.

"Lord please don't let him be a crazy, stalker pyschopath," I prayed out loud as I headed down. Here goes nothing.

Corbin POV

Only a few minutes away from meeting Tatiana. A blind date?! Really?! What the hell did I get myself into? Anything for my best friend and Beta Anthony, although, he definitely owed me for this one. I only agreed because he practically begged me so he could gain favor with the shapely red head that he met two weeks ago. Can't say that I blame him though she was without a doubt sexy as hell.

Blind dates were not my thing especially with a human woman. They were so fragile and emotional. Although, they were fun in the bedroom. Well maybe not fragile some of the human women that I have buried my cock into were more animal than me. I can hardly control the chuckle that escapes my mouth; when I think about the way their eyes widen and their pulse quicken when they get a glimpse of my huge cock. Almost laughable. Maybe Tatiana would invite me up later...whatever let's just get this over with. She's probably some tiny, pale, unattractive and deranged cat lady!!! No wonder its a blind date, "she has a great personality" was one of the comments made about Tatiana Montgomery. We all know what that means. The ultimate code word for "plain jane". Oh Anthony you owe me indeed buddy. I'm the Alpha of the Faded Night Pack for God's sake I don't do blind dates!!

Pulling up in front of Tatiana's building I notice a woman standing outside. Tatiana?! Tiny? Pale? Unattractive? Hell if she were a deranged cat lady I could be the first person she called to purchase the catnip. No, these were definitely not the words to describe Ms. Montgomery. This woman was a sexy hershey kiss all wrapped up in a tight fitting black dress with red pumps that made her ass..ets look heavenly. She sported a short hairstyle like one of the singers on TV but on her it almost made me drool. What drool? I don't drool I'm usually the one causing the drooling. What the hell? "Snap out of it Corbin," I scolded myself. She looked nervous and unsure as I pulled up. I could put her at ease if she wanted me to. I groaned thinking about Tatiana bent over with that black dress pulled up around her waist with those red pumps on screaming my name as I slammed into her. Lord this is going to be a long night.

As I stepped out of the car my wolf started going into a frenzy. What? A scent hit me hard a smell so wonderful like strawberries, vanilla, and cotton candy.

I looked directly into Tatiana's eyes.

One word.

Mate!

What do you think so far? Let me know please!!! Comment Vote Share

Tatiana POV

Good God! At least the car was sexy so far. I loved cars! Growing up with four brothers and being the only girl kind of threw you into things like that. Pulling up to the front my building was a black on black Ferrari 599 GTB. That thing was sex on wheels with tint so dark that I couldn't catch a glimpse of the driver. Seconds later the driver's side door opened and the saliva in my mouth dried up like the Sahara. Although I have never been with a white guy before; there was no denying that this man was drop dead gorgeous, from his jet black hair, to his height that was over 6 ft, to his tan skin and muscular build. This is a whole lot of man! I would love explore every inch of him. Really! Thinking about dropping your panties already, Tati? Mentally scolding myself for being so bold I continue to stare like a teenager girl who was about to meet Justin Bieber for the first time.

Did he just sniff the air? No no maybe I'm imagining things. In that instant his eyes flew to mine and we both pause. Before I know it he was in front of me so close I could smell cinnamon on his breath.

"Finally," he spoke. I look up into his handsome face to see his eyes were a shocking mix of grey and green they seemed to be glowing almost hypnotizing me. I had to blink a few times and shake my head to snap out of the trance that those electrifying orbs were putting me in. Finally?

"Excuse me! You just pulled up and I've been.." I started before he leaned in and kissed me. What the hell is going on I thought before I felt something like an electric current go through my body to my core and instantly making my girl ache. KIM!!! This man is a freak...what did you get me into?

He pulled away slowing and I could've sworn I heard a growl. "You are mine!" he said softly. "I am a freak though but from now on it will only be with you,' he said seductively and than licked his lips. My eyes involuntarily dropped down to his lips. Wait? Did I say that out loud? I heard him chuckle bringing me out of thoughts it was a deep throaty chuckle that vibrated through is chest.

"What? Yours?" I sputtered. Still speechless from the unexpected kiss he bestowed on me.

"Yes, Tatiana I have been looking for you for a long time," he replied while letting a single finger trail down the back of my neck sending shivers down my spine. "You are my mate!" he said leaning closer to me.

Oh okay that's it! This man is crazy!! That's why he agreed to this date. "Mate? What are you talking about," in my mind that statment was so assertive and strong but when I spoke it only came out as a whisper. His closeness to me was driving my hormones insane and I couldn't find it in me to move away. If HE'S so crazy, why isn't my body moving away?

"It's because I'm not crazy Tatiana. You are most definitely my one and only mate and I want whats mine!" He spoke making me jump back a little. "How did.. never mind," I said softly. I didn't want to know..yet.

I haven't known this man five minutes; and he thinks I'm his mate? Something told me that this was a bad idea.

So what does everyone think so far?! I'm really exciting about writing this story and hope everyone who reads it, enjoys it. THANKS FOR THE READING AND FOR VOTING!!!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 386 30
veronica has always been the popular girl and the bad chick of the school but when she I as forced to move to colorado, alpha Logan is determined to...
17.3K 958 25
Finally, after escaping the abusive grasp of her father, siblings Nova, Nigel and newborn Neil are on the run. Leaving behind Saint Paul, Minnesota a...
154K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...
6M 133K 31
Meet Christina Fellows. She is the new girl in town, and on her first day, she manages to piss of the Alpha? of the town- Cole Mathews. Christina hop...