Beautiful Screams *Jace Wayla...

By stilesstilinskisbae

Arabelle Fray, is the adopted older sister of Clary Fray. Her name is Arabelle Riddland. Who happens to be a... More

Disclaimer.
The Mortal Cup - Chapter 1.
The Mortal Cup Part 2 - Chapter 2.
The Descent Into Hell Isn't Easy Part I - Chapter 3.
The Descent To Hell Isn't Easy Part 2 - Chapter 4.
The Descent To Hell Isn't Easy Part 3 - Chapter 5
Not an update.
Dead Man's Party Part one - Chapter 6
Raising Hell Part One - Chapter 8
Raising Hell Part 2 - Chapter 9
Raising Hell Part III - Chapter 10
Moo Shu To Go Part I - Chapter 11
Moo Shu To Go - Chapter 12
A/N
Covers
Cover winner.
Moo Shu To Go Part III - Chapter 13
Moo Shu To Go Part IIII - Chapter 14
Of Men And Angles Part I - Chapter 15
Of Men And Angles Part II - Chapter 16
Major Aecana Part I - Chapter 17
Major Aecana Part II - Chapter 18
Bad Blood Part I - Chapter 19
Bad Blood Part II - Chapter 20
Rise Up Part I - Chapter 21
Raise up Part II - Chapter 22
Teaser for chapter 23
Questiones!!!?
This World Inverted Part I - Chapter 23
A/N
I am not dead!!!!
World Inverted Part II - Chapter 24
A/N!!!!

Dead Man's Party Part two - Chapter 7

9.7K 210 44
By stilesstilinskisbae

Take out theo, Imagine that it is Raphael.

3RD P.O.V.

Arabelle walked in to the building and through the lobby of Hotel DuMort without a problem. It was strange because the vampire's that were there did not try and kill her, it was like they didn't want to. She continued to walk through the hotel until she reached the area of were Simon was held.

"So how does this end? Do I, uh... Do I get out of here or what?" Simon said

"The answer to that is aboube my paygrade" Raphael

"They...They pay vampires?" Simon asked

"Let just say we tend to invest early and often" Raphael said

"Ow!" Simon said as he walked into the staute that was behind him

"Sit down! Why wont you sit. I reallt hate fidegting"Raphael sais to Simon

"I'm uh..I'm just looking" Simon said

"For a way out. Ooh, there isn't one" Raphael said to Simon

"I mean, all the, uh cool stuff you guys collect. Steal. It's..whatever" Simon said after he made a noise from the object hat he was touching. He put the object down and walked away from it.

"Leaonidas I has been trying to peddal this junk for years. Museums make you prove antiquities are legit these days" Raphael says

"Yeah, naturally" Simon says

"When they ask where you got it, what do you say? Its not against the law to rob my own grave" Raphael says. With that Simon picks up a knife a throws it at Raphael, it hits him in the shoulder. In reault causes Raphael to laugh whilst taking the knife out of his shoulder.

"Oh my god" Simon says

"Oh, please. Honestly, I just got this Jacket. Thers no way out. Your a hostage so accept it" Raphael says

"I'm a hostage? That means you wont kill me, yeah?" Simon says with joy to his words

"Won't kill you? Who said that? Raphael."Camille says

As that is going on with Camille and Simon Arabelle is near where they are when Raphael is set away to leave Camille and Simon alone in private. As he leave he see some on that he hasn't saw in a long time. She looked exactly the same the only differece is, is that she is a little taller than the last time they met.

"Arabelle?" Raphael says in confusion on how she had got this far without being eat by the other vampires that were in the building and had not been suck dry like the rest who have entered had been drained. Raphael said her name again only to get no response like before. He then took a closer look at ther and realised that she seemed to be in some kind of daze. He had only seen this three times before and he knew straight away that she had banshee blood in her vains.

He watched as she walked into the room where Simon and Camille was. Simon was being drank from by Camille, when he saw Arabelle.

"Arabelle?" Simon said not understanding why she is here

"ARABELLE!" Simon shouted at her, with that she woke from the daze she was in looking around to see if she could idenify where she was, looking confused until she spotted something that lead her to know where she is. Looking back at Simon with confusion on why he is here.

"Simon? What are you doing here?" She asked her adopitve Sisters bestfriend.

"Me? I'm a hostage until Clary comes and gets me. What about you what are you doing here?" Simon asked her.

"I don't know I remember passing out at the City of Bones after Screaming. I'm guessing Stiles brought me back to the insitute but other than that I don't know how or why I am here" Arabelle said.

"Oh" was all Simon said.

"Raphael!" Arabelle shouted.

"How do you know Raphael?" Simon said to her.

"He has been my bestfriend for years other than Stiles" Arabelle said.

"Really, I only though you had Stiles, and now the others." Simon said causing Arabelle to give him a glare, if it could kill he would be 6ft under.

With that Raphael soon appeared into the room and smiles as soon as he saw that Arabelle was no longer in her daze and now was wide wake. He rushed to hug her. Wrapping his arms around her waist as Arabelle Wrapped her arms around his neck, pick her up and spin her around.

-------------------------------------------
mean while Stiles, Alec, Jace, Izzy and Clary arrived at the grave yard in Simond van, they all exited the van and walked into the the gave yard.

"Whos grave is it" Alec asked Jace

"Mary Milligan, born January 10th, 1802. Died, January 10th, 1878."Izzy asnwered Alec.

"Well thats abit sad she died on her birthday" Stiles said and the rest agreed with him.

"Alright, Alec, Stiles lets go" Jace said to Alec and Stiles

"Wait what are we looking for" Clary said

"Cache of weapons" Izzy said

"Stash he with Mrs. Milligan herself." Jace said

"Why are there shadowhunter weapons in a chruch yard?" Clary said.

"Because all of the ancient religions recognised demons. Or at least they used to" Izzy replied

"They forgot about the threat because we've been here protecting them." Alec also said

" Typical mundane failure of imagination." Stiles said agreeing with Alec

"Are you saying we did a too good a Job? You just can't let up can you?" Izzy questioned Alec and Stiles whilst shouting at him

"You know what? Alec, Stiles go check out bu the angel?" Jace told them. They walked off and towards the angel.

"I don't want to do this I would rather be at the insitute with Ara but no we have to go and save Clary's stupid best friend" Stiles said as he mumbleing whilst walking with Alec.

Whilst they walked towards the angel Jace informed Clary why they couldn't get the weapons from the insitute and why they are looking for Mrs. Milligans grave for the weapons. Whilst that what happening Izzy was waiting for a text message from here seelie lover to say that he was home so she could go and see him and get some informaition out of him on how to get into Hotel DuMort to be able to distract the vampires so that Jace and Clary are able to get in to get Simon. After a few minutes Izzy got a text indicating to her that he is home and with that she left Clary, Jace, Stiles and Alec. Alec, Stilesand Jace got into a fight about Clary. Only to stop when Clary calls out saying that she had found the grave that they had been looking for.

Jace, Alec and Stiles all walked over to Clary and Jace unlocked the grave and said 'Abracadabra', Clary being Clary accually throught that they say the word, Jace looked unamused by her lack on knowledge. Whilst Alec and Stiles fount it very funny and amusing, as they tried to hold in the laughter whiched cause Jace to glare at them because of their insensitivity.

Alec and Jace lifted the lid off the top of the grave and set it down whilst Stiles oven the door types thing that was keeping the weapons inside of the grave Clary was amazed at the sight of all the weapons that were her in the grave. She also was confued on where Mrs Milligan is. Jace and Clary grabed the Saphra dagger whilst Stiles grabed the Saphra Sword and the throwing knife. Whereas Alec had to go back to the insitute because there wasn't a bow and arrows in the with stash of weapons.

Stiles and Alec went back to the insituted because Stiles wanted the check on Ara whilst Alec got his bow and arrow, Alec also wanted to check on Ara whilst he was there getting his bow and arrow. They left Jace and Clary to their little romance, although Jace was think of Arabelle whilst he was holding Clary and showing Clary how to used the saphar blade.

"How do you know that they will come back?" Clary said to Jace

"Who, Alec, Stiles and Izzy. They will come back we were raised together they are my brothers and Sister." Jace said to Clary.

"You know Alec and Stiles don't like me right?" Clary said

"Alec and Stiles don't like anybody unless it is Arabelle" Jace said

"Why would they help me?" Clary said

"Stiles will help you because of Arabelle. Did you hear what Alec called me just then? We are a parabatai" Jace told her

"What is a parabatai, who's Stiles and Izzy's or are they eachothers?" Clary said

" Parabatai means that there is no human bond that will compare to what Alec and I have. We are bound together for life. Bound to fight together, to protect eachother. In battle, our hearts beat as one. If one of us were to die, the part of the other will die inside as well. Where as Stiles and Izzy are not eachother parabatai, Stiles Parabatai is infact Arabelle they were supposed to be runed the parabatai rune and to the ritual but Arabell went missing. Whereas Izzy she hasn't found her parabatai yet. They will be here. Never underestimate the Stilinski's nor the Lightwoods. Also from what I can gather from other people never ever underestimate the Riddlands. You ready" Jace said and Clary noded her head.
------------------------------------------------
Mean while Alec and Stiles were at the weapon stand when hoge came in and told them he didn't want to know what they are doing so that he didn't have to report them to the clave. He also gave Alec a little speech about how Alec reminded him of himself always it shadow of the choosen one. Stiles told him not to listen on what hoge had said and that Alec is not in the shadows because he has people who care about him.

They left the weapon stand and walked into the infermary only to find that Ara was not there and that she was missing, they didn't know where she went or what has happen to her. They got a text off Izzy tell them where to meet her. They left the insitute to go and meet Izzy, but their main priority was finding Ara. They arrived where Izzy was and Informed her of what has happen and that Ara is missed and Izzy looked really Panic and scared because Ara is missing they didn't where she is.

-------------------------Meanwhile--------------------
Camille let Simon drink her blood, Ara stood in the back of the room think of how much a slut Camille was. How much she hated her and wished she was dead.

"Well I am clearly not needed, so I am going to leave and back to the insitute and and wait or try and find Stiles" Ara said out loud and went to leave only to be stopped by Camille.

"Where do you think you are going?" Camille said to Ara flashing infront of her.

"Back to the insitute where I spend the year 9 years of my life, and yes I do have my memories and none of them contain where the mortal cup is just before you ask" Ara said bitchly to Camille.

"You are not going anywhere my darling" Camille said making Ara look at her in confusion, with that Camille knocked her out. Raphael ran into the room.

"What they hell are you doing!" Raphael shouted

"Keeping here, Hold on I smell Angle blood. Find where it is coming from and stop it." Camille said as she orded Raphael on what he has to do. Without any question he left to do what Camille had told him to do.

Camille went to the stair well and smelled around to learn that they are getting closer. She rang down to and told the vampire that were down there to find them and kill them.

"Oh no Stiles is going to kill me, if he is here because Arabelle is laying on the floor knocked out" Simon said Panicing.

"Its okay quit worrying she will be fine and will be up in a few hours" Camille said calming down Simon, who listen to her." So, young and beautiful" Camille said as she move Ara hair out of her face, With this it made Camille feel things that she hasn't felt in a long time. Camille could hear the comontion of what is happening and Simon looking like a lovesick pupper was questioning her as she got up from her position on the floor and walked over to the phone to ask where everyone is.

"Clary, I'm here Arabelle too" Simon shouted as he tried to run out of the room he was in hoping that Clary would hear him, but was stopped by Raphael.

"I told you that you were a hostage, so acceped it" Raphael said, only for Simon to do something stupid like try and punch Raphael only to be pinned against Raphael facing Camille with a knife at his neck. "Don't move. I know you wanna know how the story ends" Raphael added on to his words.

"Thank you, Raphael. I'll take care of it from here" Camille said.

"You don't have to bother" Raphael said to Camille.

"No, Honestly. I've had it with this thing. Give it to me, I'll finish it off" Camille said

"Camille we have a bigger problem. There almost here. You can't be caught. You're too valuable. Don't worry, I'll kill it. Raphael said to Camille

"That's a bit excessive, yeah" Simon said

"Shut up. Take the back passage outthrough the tunnels Go!" Rapheal said to Camille. She walked over to Ara and bent down and too see that Arabelle was awake but hadn't opened her eyes because she wasn't fully wake.

"I'll watch over you, my love. I'll see you soon" Camille said, then stood up and disappeared into thin area.

Arabelle's P.O.V.

I ground as I woke up from being knocked out by Camille to hear a conversation that was happening but I couldn't make out what was being said or what was happening.

"I'll watch over you, my love. I'll see you soon" I hear a voice say and with that a small gust of wind was what was left signalling that the person or whoever it was had left.

I could hear a bunch of footstep coming closer, when I had finally got my eyes open I was sudednly held in by my neck with claws digging into my neck. I looked to see who it was, only to see Raphael who was holding me like this. I looked to see that Simon was on the floor not too far away.

Stiles's P.O.V.

We all ran into the room that Simon was being held captive in only to see not only Simon and Raphael, but Ara there too. With Raphael holding her by the neck with his claws digging into her, you could see that it was hurting her. Whereas Simon was on the floor not too far way from them. Simon being Simon quickly got up and ran towards us and hid behinded Clary and Jace.

"Ara" I shouted and went to run forward to get her only to be held back by Jace.

"Stiles. Thats not going to do any good" Jace said to me and I glared at him.

"Listen to him, Stiles Stilinski. Put it away. I have had more than enough on your friends. That one was taken. Where as this one walked in here without being killed in a sort of daze. You could call it" Raphael said

"Belle. Belle are you okay" Clary said finially showed concern for her which made me glare at her.

"Well, I wouldn't-" Ara said only to be cut off

"Stop talking" Raphael said to her, then I realised that Raphael would not hurt her because she is his friend.

"You wont hurt her. Why because you have know her for a very long time" I said smirking at him.

"Wont I?" He said smirking, I shook my head incating that I had said no, Only for him his grip to tighten, making her vry out in pain.

"Stop before I Kill you" Alec, Jace and I said togther.

"Now, if you all will follow me" Raphael said still holding Ara.

We followed him and did exactly what he had said to do. we walked up the steps and opened the door holding Clary back in the process of makeing things any worse. We walked out of the building I made sure that I was last and Raphael pushed Ara in to my arms and apologies to her for what he had done to her. We walked out and shut the door. I turned Ara to me and wrapped my arms around her only for Alec and Jace to argue and Alec say the words that Hoge had said to him. Clary give Ara a quick hug, before tuning back to Simon. Whereas Izzy squeased the life out of Ara before letting go. Alec picked her up and wrapped her in his arms.

I looked up at Jace only to see that he was glaring at Alec and Ara and the embrace that they were having. I walked up to him and told him that if he wanted to hug her then he can. With that he join Alec ans Ara, Pulling Ara into his arms and hugging her and happy that she was safe and sound.

I walked back down the steps and walked over to Ara and held out my arms she walked into them, Ara looked at Simon who looked a lot more odder than normal. We left the roof of Hotel DuMort and left for the insitute with my bestfriend and parabatai who I need to do the rictual with, in my arms I couldn't be more happier.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry if it suck, Long update than normal I guess.
Also finished Ep.3 , So next update will be the start of Ep.3
I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it sucks.
What do you guys think if I brough Jackson back and may have a little thing back between Arabelle and Jackson?
Let me know in the coments.
it is currently: 23:45 (UK time)
Coment and fav.
ILYGSM,
Courteney Xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.4K 15
Twins. The oldest, a warlock. The youngest, a shadowhunter. Both were raised in lives the other could not follow. But that was changed on the day of...
27.4K 757 20
Zoey Frey is the twin sister to Clary Frey. On their 18th birthday, their lives get turned upside down. While Clary learns that her memories of an un...
1.2K 3 29
"𝙸 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝....𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐." "ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇꜱᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇ...
61.2K 1.2K 52
Everyone knows about Alec and Izzy Lightwood from New York, and their adopted brother Jace Wayland, But no one knows of their little sister who stays...