~Loosing Myself.~

By ILoveDance123

Justin's attitude has changed, he's no longer the goody two shoes, he's the badass, the guy on drugs, obsesse... More

~Loosing Myself.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~ reuploaded~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
New story!
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
Chapter 20
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
Chapter 28
~chapter 29~
~chapter 30~
bad news
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
deal?
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
GREAT NEWS
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED.

~Chapter 37~

5.2K 123 14
By ILoveDance123

~Ashlees P.O.V~

I smile in content, putting my hair up in a messy bun. I look at my reflection, laughing at the fact I'm dressed in my red ladybird onesie.

I hear a knock downstairs and go to the door, seeing Justin with his hood up, the rain falling viciously behind him.

We decided to stay off school today since the rain was so bad and we only had to choose our colleges today and hand them in for Graduation next month.

'You're so cute' justin laughs, stepping inside.

I smile at him, feeling his lips press against my cheek.

'Want hot chocolate?' I ask, closing the door behind him.

'I'd love some, you didn't watch Pretty Little Liars last night did you?'

I nod no, Justin and I always watch pretty little liars together, I got him addicted.

He goes over to the TV while I go to the kitchen, getting out two mugs and filling them with cocoa powder.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist, his head on my shoulder. His lips kiss my shoulder as I fill the cups with the hot chocolate. I take a sip of mine, making sure its alright as I hand Justin his.

We sit on the couch, my legs over justins and his on the coffee table.

'Is your mom coming back for graduation?' He asks, watching the start of Pretty Little Liars begin.

'Doubt it.' I scoff, rolling my eyes.

He nods, setting his empty mug on the table infront of him.

I watch the rain fall from out the window, its something that's always interested me. Its beautiful. Its romantic. I think that's why I love the UK so much.

'Want to play?' Justin asks, his head nodding in the direction of the guitar sitting on its stand in the corner.

I nod, standing up and placing my mug on the table.

He stands too, moving the chair to the window. He sits on it while I grab the guitar, walking over to him. I sit on his lap while he holds the guitar, holding the chord while I strum with him, watching the rain fall.

The storm is beautiful, I've never experienced such a beautiful moment before as Justin and I strum along to 'Rainy Day - Cody Simpson'

'This storm could be so beautiful, these clouds could be sunshine. This heart of mine is yours and yours is mine, this rainy day would be just fine.' Justin sings in my ear, making my heart flutter.

I blush, strumming the guitar. Laughing slightly as we miss a chord, the rain pouring effortlessly down the window.

The song soon ends and Justin picks a new one, his thumb on the chord as I strum it.

'Its a holiday, spend it with you baby. I think I'm in love this Christmas. Hang the stockings on the fireplace, you know that Santas coming to town'. I'm the one who wants to take you on a sleigh ride. So todays all about you babe, the mistletoe can pull us close is what I'm waiting for sorta' feels like its valentines.' He takes a break, his beautiful voice sending shivers down my back.

'Be my date this Christmas Eve, be my holiday, my dream. Lay your head on me, I got you babe. Kissing underneath the tree, I don't need no presents girl your everything I need, let me give you all of me... Together on this Christmas Eve.'

I smile as he finishes the song with a kiss on my cheek.

'Bit early to be singing Christmas songs isn't it?' I ask, turning to look at him.

He shrugs playfully, a grin spread on his lips.

'We have a month, we're perfect.'

I laugh at that, looking at him with all the love in the world.

'Only 2 months until I buy an apartment for New York.'

His smile drops a little, something only I could notice.

'Yeah, which reminds me we should fill out those forms'

I nod, stepping up from his lap.

'How about we bake?' I ask, setting the guitar down beside the window.

'Cookies?' Justin asks, moving the chair to its original position.

'Yeah! We need to go to the store though.'

He just smiles, helping me put on my coat. I don't even care that I'm in my onsie. I place slippers on my feet, so my ladybug feeties don't get wet.

Justin laughs at my appearance as he takes out his phone, snapping a picture.

'This is going on instagram' he laughs, tapping away on his phone.

I laugh at him, opening the door. He walks out first, me following closely behind.

I step into the car, my face lined with raindrops.

'Why didn't I bring a hood?' I ask, strapping my seatbelt.

'Because your stupid' Justin laughs, strapping himself in.

'Excuse me Bieber but you didn't bring one either.' I state, looking at his damp hair.

He makes some sort of face and begins driving to the closest store.

I laugh at him as he sings stupidley to old songs on the radio.

'Come on babe' he laughs, stepping out of the car. I pout, following him out into the rain.

I keep my head down, running into the store, gasping for air when Justin comes in after me.

I laugh at his appearance, his wet hair and clothes, his chest going up and down furiously as he tries to catch his breath.

He takes my hand, walking down the isles together.

'Justin we forgot a cart.'

He looks around him, spying an empty one and runs for it.

'What do we need, sweetheart?'

'Eggs, chocolate chips, sugar and cherrys.'

I smile cheesily at him while he raises an eyebrow at me.

'You don't need cherrys to make cookies?'

'I know, I just want cherrys.'

He laughs at me as I run down the isle of the milk section, picking up butter and milk, gaining a few stares because of my clothing choice.

-------------------------------------------------

'Justin the cart!' I yell through the rain, laughing as he tries to push it away.

'Ashlee get in the car!' He says sternly, trying not to laugh.

I run to him, taking the cart from his hands and placing it in the right place. He lifts me off my feet, running to the car.

'Hey! I've always wanted to dance in the rain' I say playfully, reaching into his back pocket to get the keys. I unlock it and he quickly places me on my seat as he runs to his side.

'Well that was fun.'

We both burt out in laughter. I reach up and stroke his wet cheek, taking in his beauty. He's so gorgeous.

'Let's get you home'

I smile in agreement, looking out on the rain falling from the sky. Everything about the rain was beautiful, I've always felt that way.

10 minutes later we pulled up at my house, emptying the groceries.

I take off my coat, placing it over the couch while justin plays music on the Ipod dock.

'First we add eggs and flour' I say, watching Justin trying to measure the ingredients.

'How about I do that and you mix them together?' I laugh, watching his face scrunch up in concentration.

'Yeah alright'

I smile, mesuring the right amounts and hand them to Justin who then starts mixing them in the bowl together.

'Is this right?' He asks.

I walk over to him, looking down at the bowl.

'Perfect.'

I stand up on my tiptoes, kissing his lips lightly. When pulling away I raise my eyebrow at him.

'You've been eating the dough!' I exclaim.

His face is washed over with guilt.

'You know what?' I say playfully, taking the tray of filled cookie dough. 'You're not getting any!'

His face is washed with shock, disappointment and guilt. I try hold back a laugh when I place the tray into the oven.

'No don't do this to me!' He whines, following me into the living room.

'Shouldn't of ate the batter then!' I yelled back, a laugh escaping my lips at his shocked face.

'I'm sorry!' He yells.

I laugh at his innocence.

'I'm kidding Justin.' I smile, jumping on the couch.

Before I could protest he runs forward, grabbing my legs and pulling me down while he effortlessly tickled me.

'S-stop' I whine, trying to pry his hands away from me.

'Tell me you love me!' He yells over the house.

'No!' I yell back, squirming under his touch.

Just then the oven ring goes, indicating that the cookies are ready.

'Justin the cookies.' I moan, trying to get out of his grip.

'Don't moan like that babe, you know what it does to me.'

I laugh again, kissing his cheek. I feel his hands untense and I take the opportunity to run out of his arms.

'You little-!'

'Watch it Bieber or I really won't give you cookies.'

I put up a finger sternly, hearing his footprints follow behind me as I lift the tray from the oven.

His hands sneak around my waist when I rise up, placing the tray on the counter.

'I really love you.' He coos, nuzzling my neck.

'I really love you too.'

And I meant it.. I'll always mean it.

~Writers Note~

Boo! Yay I promised this chapter so here it is! Guys since its halloween break I don't think I'll be updating until next Wednesday. I know its a while but I've updated like 4 times this week but knowing me I'll probably have one posted by then. But if not here's your reason why! I'm not really sure if I like this chapter or not but leave your thoughts in the comments. Only 3 more chapters left! Ahhh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 109 2
Just a small collection of Larry Stylison oneshots. I don't really like One Direction anymore, so I might not update this very much. I'm sorry. But a...
1.1M 40.7K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
25.9K 795 30
Ross has cancer since he was fifteen his dad died after he got cancer in few months. His mother left him and his siblings at their grandmas house and...