It's A Thug Thing

By Tori-J

This is the sequel to Thug Mentality. Leilani and A'Lonte have been through some rough patches and still go t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Part 1)
Chapter 52 (Part 2)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 - (Part 1)
Chapter 99 - (Part 2)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Author's Note
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129

Chapter 41

2.6K 78 31
By Tori-J

•A Month later•

€A.J.€

"Amir, take the pacifier" I say. He keeps spitting it out. "Ma"

"Did you feed him?" She asks.

"No" I say feeling dumb. I grab his bottle off the living room table and place it in his mouth. He grabs it a lil and starts chugging it down.

"Ayden is sleep" Ariel says coming downstairs.

"He should be sleep in about 10 minutes, then I'm gonna start getting ready for the get together" Ma says standing up.

"Okay" I say laying back. Ma walks upstairs and Ariel sits beside me.

"I also slept on Tay's balcony cause they wouldn't shut up last night" She says looking at Amir.

"I almost called grandma to come get me" I say. Having two babies instead of one in the house is hard.

"Aye did you hear?" Ariel asks. "Maybe not cause I was being nosy, but from what I heard of ma and Aunt Ayla's convo, ma's inviting Aunt Laysia, Uncle Von, and everyone over the cookout" Ariel spills.

"Damn" I say.

"A.J. cuss again and I will wear your behind out" Ma says coming downstairs.

"It slipped" I say laughing.

"Yeah and I'll have my belt slip on that ass you cuss again" She says.

"Sorry" I say.

"Mhm" She says.

Dad walks in carrying grocery bags from Walmart with Leah behind him carrying a small bag.

"Mommy, is Meci coming over too?" Leah asks as she sits the bag on the living room table.

"Yep, everyone is, make sure you have your room cleaned" Ma says. Leah runs upstairs and Dad walks in the living room.

"The guys are coming over in a bit to help start grilling" He says kissing ma's cheek and sitting on the couch.

"Ma, my arm hurt" Ariel says.

"Did you clean it?" She asks.

"No" Ariel says.

"Did you A.J.?" She asks me. I shake my head. "Hand him to your dad and y'all go clean your wrists off" She says. I hand Amir to dad and Ariel and I head upstairs.

A few days back, Ariel and I got tattoos. We were gonna get matching ones but decided against it for now. In order for me to get the big one I had to pay for it and dad said it was the last one I was getting till I was 18.

Once we clean them, we head downstairs and dad points to the kitchen.  We walk in, and Macy is pulling out pots and pans and Tupperware.

"I need y'all to look in the fridge and grab everything on the list" She says pointing to a sheet of paper on the island. I grab it and Ariel start doing what we're told.

€Leilani€

"You sure about this?" I ask Ayla over the phone.

"Yes, at least we can try and be civilized, plus I wanna see the look on her face when she sees me" She says chuckling.

"You're crazy" I say laughing.

"But nah for real Jai, we're gonna have a civilized party and if anybody decides to get buck then it's on them" She says.

"I don't know" I say unsure.

"Girl hush, you know you wanna show off everything you got, quit fronting" She says.

"Not really...maybe towards Malaysia but that's it" I say smirking.

"Bitch" She says laughing. "I gotta go and help Zay with the twins, we'll be over in about an hour" She adds.

"Aight boo, see you then" I say before we hang up. I toss my phone  on the bed and grab my flat iron and comb.

"What you bout to do?" I jump and see Lonte walking in with the baby monitors.

"Straighten this mess and help your mom, what bout you?" I ask.

"I'm bout to watch the Warriors game from the other night" He says sitting on the bed.

"Don't turn it up too loud" I say plugging the flat iron up and parting my hair.

"Got you" He says cutting the tv on.

Once I finished, I went to check on the twins then decided to call L's mom.

"I'm on my way" She says as soon as she answers.

"I was just wondering if you got the twins' pacifiers" I say smiling.

"Of course, they're in their new diaper bags I had made" She says and I can tell she's grinning.

"Mama, I told you no" I say laughing.

"I know but it was too tempting" She says. "I'm pulling into the driveway as we speak by the way" she adds. "Tell Lonte to come help me with these bags"

"Okay" I say. We hang up and I throw the phone at Lonte's head but he moves and looks at me.

"What the fuck?" He asks laughing. "I ain't do nothing"

"Not yet" I say. "Your mom's here and she needs help"

"Why can't you help?" He asks.

"She didn't ask for my help nigga" I say back.

"I don't like you" He mumbles walking out.

"Cause you love me" I say smiling. I follow behind him and see Tay playing some video game.

"Did you figure out the deal for NYU?" I ask. This boy changed his college choice 2 days ago, and was able to still put his application in.

"Yeah, I don't start till August 19th, so I guess I need to be out there around the 16th or sooner" He says.

"Geo going with you too?" I ask. He shrugs.

"She said she's still stuck on whether to go with me or go where her parents picked" He says.

"Well did she tell you where she would like to go?" I ask.

"NYU has been her choice since freshman year" He says. "But it's whatever, when that time comes where all the applications have to be in, then I'll ask her about it"

"Okay, but don't worry" I say opening the door for L's mom.

When this woman said bags, I thought she meant grocery bags. Instead she had tons of name brand bags and regular store bags of baby things.

"Mama" I say glaring at her.

"Don't use that tone with me, and I had to, they need to know their grandma loves them so much" She says walking towards the living room.

"They don't even know what this stuff is" I say.

"Pictures will tell it all" She says putting her things down.

"Ma, half this stuff is going back with you" L says walking in the house with more things.

"Yeah yeah, where are my grand babies?" She asks.

"Upstairs sleep" I say checking the time. "They should be up in about 10-15 minutes"

"Alright, well what do I need to start cooking?" She asks.

"It doesn't really matter, the guys are grilling the meat, so I guess anything other than that" I say.

"You can start on the greens grandma" Leah says smiling hard.

"Can I get my favorite helper to join me?" Mama asks.

"Yes" Leah says taking off into the kitchen.

"Leah, what I tell you about all that running?" L asks sitting beside Tay.

"Sorry" Leah yells.  I shake my head and Macy walks out the kitchen.

"What you got them doing?" I ask referring to the older twins.

"Getting everything grandma needs out the fridge" She answers.

"Where's my nephew in law?" I ask.

"Watching Cairo and Derrick till they mom get off" She says. "I have to go pick them up in a bit"

"Alright" I say before going upstairs to get the twins. I check both of their diapers before picking them up and walking back downstairs.

"I have outfits for the day" Mama says walking into the living room. She goes through her bags and pulls out two outfits.

They were Black Shirts, baby Robbins jeans, and Black booties. I put the twins in their clothes and laid them on their play mat.

€Ariel€

My phone starts ringing so I take my gloves off and look at the caller ID. It was some weird number but I answer anyways.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Ariel, It's Bri" Bri says.

"Okay?" I say.

"Haven got a whole attitude and she won't tell me why" She says.

"Where are y'all?" I ask.

"Vonte's bringing us to the cookout along with Mila and Diamond" She answers.

"Put Haven on the phone" I say grabbing a bag of frozen greens out the freezer side of the fridge.

"Hello" Haven says blankly.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Nothing" She says.

"It doesn't seem like nothing" I say.

"There's nothing wrong Ariel" She says smartly.

"Yeah whatever" I say hanging up and putting my phone on Do Not Disturb.

"What's wrong with you?" A.J. asks.

"Haven got a fucking attitude" I say soon getting popped in my head.

"Watch your mouth Ariel" Ma says.

"Sorry" I say.

"Now what's with you?" Ma asks.

"Haven is mad and won't tell anyone why, and when I asked her she got a attitude" I say.

"Females" Dad says laughing. I mug him and walk upstairs.

About 15 minutes later, Haven and them walk in the game room.

"Sup" I say.

"Hey best friend" Mila says sitting on the pool table. Bri plops on a bean bag by the ski ball game, and Haven sits on the air hockey table.

"Hello" Bri says waving. Haven just looks at me and I mug her.

"I sense a lot of tension in here" Mila says looking around.

"I wonder why" I sarcastically ask. I get up and walk to my room. I close the door only for it to be opened and Haven to be pushed inside.

"I wish you would quit mugging me" Haven says sitting at my computer desk.

"I wish you wouldn't have a attitude with me" I say.

"I don't have a attitude" She says folding her eyes and leaning back.

"All I did was ask you what I was wrong and you caught a attitude, I easily could have said I didn't care and went about my business" I clarify.

She sighs and looks at me, this time not so rude like.

"Vonte and I were talking earlier and when Diamond came over he just left and went to chill with her" She says. "Then he kept cutting me off in the car to talk to her"

"And you couldn't tell me this from the get go?" I ask blankly.

"No" She says blushing. I laugh and get up from my bed. I pull her out the chair.

"You owe me and apology" I say.

"Nah" She says.

I mug her again then pinch her thigh.

"Ouch" She squeals. I smirk and she flicks me.

"All you had to do was say sorry" I say. "Give me a kiss" I add.

"No" She says smirking. I flick her in her neck and she hits me.

"Here, let me kiss it" I say and start kissing her neck.

"A-Ariel" She stutters. I continue until someone knocks on my door.

"Ariel, ma said come downstairs and help her put the drinks in the cooler" Tay says.

"K" I say.

I stop and smirk at my creation. Haven gasps and hit me.

"Your mom is gonna kill us both" She gasps.

"Nah" I say.

"Ariel, it's a hickey" She stops and her eyes get wide.

"What?" I ask.

"My dad" She says. "You in trouble"

"I doubt that" I say shrugging. I open my door and walk out.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where ma was holding Ayden.

"Ariel, put all those drinks in those coolers, then I need you to get Amir from your dad" She says.

"Okay" I say sighing. I really don't want to do this but talking back is not a option unless I want a black and blue behind.

"ARIEL" I hear my dad yell. I stand and wait for him to tell me what I did. 😏.

"Yes?" I ask. He walks in holding Amir.

"Why the fuck Haven got that big ass hickey on her neck?" He asks trying not to laugh.

"We were wrestling and she fell" I say bullshitting him.

"Wrestling my ass" He says.

€Haven€

I pull Bri into a guest room and she looks at me.

"What?" She asks.

"Look" I say moving my hair and showing my neck.

"Ooh, what were y'all doing in that room?" She asks smirking.

"Nothing" I say.

"Mhm, I'm surprised y'all ain't fuck" She says.

"Sabrina" I say.

"What? Y'all some freaks" She says making me hush.

"Can I have my girlfriend back?" Mila asks walking in.

"No, go help your best friend" I say.

"Where she at?" Mila asks.

"In the kitchen" I say. She nods and walks out. Bri pulls me to the living room and Mr. Warren walks in with the twins.

"Y'all mind watching these bad ass kids?" He asks handing me Amir and handing Bri Ayden.

"No, they're so cute and fat" Bri says kissing Ayden's cheeks.

"Aight thanks, I'll be back maybe....an hour from now to get them, I gotta help around here" He says.

I grab one of Amir's toys from the play mat and hand it to him. He starts shaking it and giggling.

I grab my phone and go to the snapchat app. I go to the dog filter and put it on Amir.

"Say cheese" I say. He giggles and the tongue comes out. I snap it and caption it.

"Can I hold him?" I hear Diamond ask. I look up and my smile drops.

"No" I say.

"Why not?" She asks with a attitude.

"Cause you got to ask his mama" I say tickling Amir.

"Why you got a attitude?" She asks. I roll my eyes.

"I don't have a attitude" I say.

"Last time you ain't have one it got you one of those" Bri says pointing to my neck. I hit her.

"Shut up" I say.

€A'Lonte€

"Lani, it's a stripper" I say.

"Ex stripper" She says. "She's a business woman now"

"How?" I ask. "Tell me how"

"She owns her own business so shut up" She says. "And they're cute"

"Lie" I say. Ayla comes in with a container. "What's that?" I ask.

"Special sauce, but it's hot as hell" She says.

"And you brought it cause?" I ask.

"Cause I can dude, quit questioning me before I throw it at you" She says.

"No need to get violent" Lani says. Ayla continues on about her business and I sit on the island.

"Ma, yo brother and daddy got some random females in our house" Tay says holding Ayden.

"What the hell?" Lani and I both say.

"Y'all got some weird ass twin type shit going on" Ayla says.

Lani walks out and I follow behind her to be nosy.

Von has some dark skinned chick, while Luke was with a mixed one.

"Uh uh, back it up to the door" Lani says stepping in front of them.

£Leilani£

"Y'all know the drill about bringing new people in my house" I say looking at all four of them.

"So before y'all proceed, introduce us" L says from behind me.

"This is Cambria" Von says. She waves and I give her a small smile.

"And this is Armani" My dad says. I give her a half smile.

"I'm Leilani" I say. "And this is-" I got cut off by Cambria.

"A'Lonte" She says. I raise a brow and cross my arms. "He used to date my sister" She adds.

"Who?" L asks.

"Taya" She says quietly.

"Oh hell no" Ayla says from behind me. "Ion trust her"

"Me either" I say. "But y'all are welcome to stay" I add letting Von and her proceed. I look my at my dad and Armani. "You not a bitch are you?" I ask.

"No" She says. I nod.

"Aight, I'm watching you tho" I say. "Dad, let her know what's up" I add. I walk off with Ayla beside me. 

"Ain't this some shit?" She asks.

"Right" I say. "Like funny how she show up after her sister die, like where was she when her sister was being a hoe bitch" I say.

"Wait, that's weird" Ayla says. "Tay's aunt is dating his mom's brother"

"Shut up" I say laughing. We walk back into the kitchen and continue getting things prepared.

"Y'all go have fun, me and Marie got this" Mama says grabbing the knife from my hand. Ayla pulls me to the living room, and we sit down.

"Zay, where are the girls?" I ask.

"Somewhere around here" He says getting up.

"He loses them all the time I swear" Ayla says.

"I got a question" A.J. says standing in front of us.

"Okay.." I say.

"How come every time we have a get together, it gotta be at our house?" He asks.

"Cause it's usually my idea" I say.

"But you can't like borrow grandma's house or some?" He asks.

"No" I say. He nods and walks off.

"So what's up with you and your dad and brother?" Ayla asks.

"I don't know, I mean I'm over the situation but still want an apology" I say.

"Petty" She says laughing. I let a laugh and L comes over.

"Can I have some cake?" He asks. 

"No, the food ain't ready" I say. He groans and walks into the kitchen. He soon comes out with a piece of cake. "Nigga"

"I'm hungry" He says shrugging. "You and mama gone quit trying to starve me" He says walking over to Quan.

€Mila€

"Dad, you a real nigga, go hang with the other real niggas" I say pushing my dad and making it nowhere. 

"Mila, if you don't get on" He says laughing.

"You over here all anti and whatnot" I say. "Lonely ass"

"I am married, so I'm not lonely" He says. I roll my eyes and walk over to  them.

"Uncle Lonte, include my dad in y'all's convo cause he look bored and lonely" I say. He looks at me and waves my dad over. My dad glares at me then walks over to the guys. I head into the kitchen and grab a juice box.

I head back into the living room and sit by Ariel.

"All these people" She says dramatically.

"Right" I say.

"And my mom over there acting like a teenager" She says pointing. I look over in the direction and Mrs. Warren is dancing with Ayla.

"She wild bruh" I say laughing a bit.

"Hell yeah" Ariel says. The door bell rings and Mrs. Warren goes to answer. Amir crawls to me and as soon as I pick him up I hear Mrs. Warren yell.

"OH HELL NO" She yells causing everyone to stop what they're doing. "This bitch is crazy"

Mr. Warren walks to the foyer then walks back.

"What is it?" Christian asks.

"Some shit just got started" He says shaking his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 9.1K 28
Leilani, and her 2 best friends live in the ghetto. They have regular 9-5 jobs, and are working for their school education. Alonte, and his 2 Niggas...
5.2K 118 53
A boy and a girl fall in love with each other but are apart of two different gangs in which they have to fight for their love, life,and their kids. B...
778K 15.2K 37
[ What happens when Kalea starts falling for A Thug ? ] Read to find out.
52.5K 1.6K 34
β™‘οΈŽπˆπ π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...