~Loosing Myself.~

By ILoveDance123

Justin's attitude has changed, he's no longer the goody two shoes, he's the badass, the guy on drugs, obsesse... More

~Loosing Myself.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~ reuploaded~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
New story!
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
Chapter 20
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
Chapter 28
~chapter 29~
~chapter 30~
bad news
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
deal?
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
GREAT NEWS
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED.

~Chapter 36~

5.2K 122 12
By ILoveDance123

~Chapter 36~

~1 month later~

~Ashlees P.O.V~

I fix my pencil skirt, checking myself in every angle.

'You ready?' Justin asks, appearing at the door frame.

'I think so.' I smile slightly, picking up my bag and placing it over my shoulder.

'Don't be nervous, you'll be fine.'

I nod my head, lacing our fingers together as we walk downstairs and into the car.

Todays the court day, the day when I'll hopefully put Tom in jail. I can't go to new york to live on my own knowing that he could be anyway.

'Baby don't overthink' Justin coos, running his hand up my thigh.

'I don't even know what I'm supposed to say.' I confess, gazing out the window.

We pull up at the courthouse, rain pouring down.

Justin pulls up the umbrella, pulling it up so its covering both of us.

He takes my hand, squeezing it reassuringly.

We walk into the court room. I look around, seeing Pattie and Jeremy sitting with Chaz. Eirin must have stayed home with the kids. I look to my right seeing Katie and Zack.

I haven't spoke to Katie since Justin and I have got together. I have no idea what Zacks doing here, he has no right to be. Behind thems Amanda.

I look to my left, seeing Ivy and Jessica.. Still no sign of Brian. To my front I see Tom, sitting down with his head down and numerous of lawyers at his sides.

I gasp slightly feeling Justin squeeze my hand again.

'You'll be fine' he repeats, kissing my cheek.

I sit down on the bench beside him. Waiting to be called.

We stand when the judge enters, walking to her stand.

'We're here today to establish the case of Sexual Abuse received from Thomas Greene to Ashlee McPake. I'd like to call Miss.McPake onto the stand please'

I stood up cautiously, avoiding Toms gaze as I walk to the stand.

'Can you give us the date Miss.McPake?'

'September 4th' I croak, looking at the judge.

'Can you tell us what happened Miss.McPake?'

'Justin, my boyfriend and I were fighting, he went to the bar so I went to a senior text saying that there was a senior party and where to go from an unknown number. I thought it was sent to everyone, I was so god damn stupid.' My hands were shaking as I set them infront of me on the stand.

'I went to the address and I heard the music playing but when I walked inside the place, Tom was the only one there.' My voice trembles, looking at Justin who gives me a nod telling me to continue.

'Tom and I met once before at a parking lot party, I was wearing the shorts I was wearing to that, which he recognised. He said 'I remember those shorts' and ripped them off me, along with my other clothing as he pushed me against the wall.'

My breath hitches, looking at Justins sad face.

'I kept saying no, I kept trying to fight him off but he wouldn't listen to me. He was so angry. He kept comparing himself to Justin completely ignoring my screams. I sat on the floor, curled up. I felt his arms around me and I told him to stop. He told me he wasn't finished... I yelled at him, which made him angrier and he did it again'

The room was silent, of course nobody knew what to say. Tears spill from my eyes when I look up at the crowd in the room, Pattie has tears falling from her cheeks, so did Justin, who's pinching his nose as if it would get away the memory.

'Justin came soon after, but Tom had already left. I had no idea where he went'

The judge nods.

'Justin Bieber to the stand.'

Okay I did not expect that. Justin stood up, squeezing my hands as he passed. I sat on the bench beside Pattie, letting her take her hand in mine.

'Mr.Bieber where were you when you found out the news?'

'I was kissing another girl in a club toilet.'

He looked over at Ivy, scowling at her. My heart rate picks up, feeling Pattie squeeze my hand.

'How did you find out what was happening?'. The judge asks, looking at Justin through her glasses.

'The girl I was with showed me a live video of it happening.'

He bows his head, a sob escapes my lips as I look over at Ivy, who actually looks proud of her self.

'Who was this girl Mr Bieber?'

'Ivy McDonald.'

Justin points at Ivy, who's expression changed immediately.

'What happened after you got your girlfriend?'

'I took her back to her house and put her to bed. We had a small fight.. Nothing big and I stayed with her and she promised she'd tell me what happened when she's ready.'

'Ivy McDonald to the stand.'

Justin walks off the stand, sitting beside me. He takes my other hand as patties holding the other.

Ivy appears at the stand, acting like she doesn't give a damn.

'Miss McDonald, where did you get that video?'

'Tom.' She simply states.

'But Mr. Greene was the harmer in the situation. He couldn't of videoed it at the same time.'

'He video chatted me while it was happening.'

'Miss McDonald what is your relationship with Mr.Greene?'

'We're dating.'

'I also want to know your relationship with Mr. Bieber and Miss. McPake.'

'We go to the same school.'

I roll my eyes at her attitude, completely fed up with it all.

'Your honour?' My eyes flicker over to the right, seeing Zack standing. My eyes widen as the judge's attention goes to him. 'I'd like to say a few things.'

The judge calls him up, letting Ivy sit back down as she's no help anyway.

'Name?' The judge asks.

'Zack Pattinson.'

The judge nods, waiting for him to continue.

'I go to school with Ashlee, we used to date.'

The judge nods while I roll my eyes. I didn't fucking date him.

Justin laughs a little and I hit his chest, giving him a look as in telling him to stop.

'She cheated on me with Justin here-'

'Oh for the love of god' I mumble under my breath, feeling Justin laugh again.

'Anyway, I hated Justin. I wanted to get back at him, that's when I saw Tom. He said he wanted to take Ashlee away from Justin, so I helped him. Him, Ivy and Brian were all doing drugs and they knew Justin had the money to get them it so they'd do anything to get the money from him.' He takes a breath, looking at Tom who looks extremely pissed, and a face that's warning Zack to shut up.

'Toms tried it with Ashlee before but Justin stopped it before he got too far. Jessica Farely was also with us but she had nothing to do with it, she was Brians girlfriend and Brian was too wacked on the drugs too even talk any sense too.'

I furrow my eyebrows at Zack, wondering where the hell he's going with this.

'Anyway, your honour, my point is, they planned this too annoy Justin, Ivy stole fifty dollars from him that night. They planned this rape. I have the video to proove it.'

Just then, a screen comes down slowly from the ceiling.

'Just a warning, this contains images that will be offensive and hurtful.'

The judge nods, telling Zack to continue.

Justins hand squeezes my hand tighter.

'I told you it would work' ivy laughs on the screen, waving around a fifty dollar note.

'Your right babe.' Tom says, kissing Ivys lips.

In the background you can see Jessica and Brian fighting, as he smokes a joint.

They laugh, and the camera stops. Another video begining to play, the video that Justins seen, of my being raped.

I look away, avoiding the screen as tears stream violently at the sounds of my screaming.

I hide in Justins shoulder, as his body shakes as well.

'Okay I think that's enough.' The judge speaks up.

I turn my attention back to her, thanking God that the videos over.

'Thomas Greene you are founded guilty for sexual assault and illegal drug use. You will be sentenced for 6 years at the Stratford Road Jail.'

I stand up, hugging Justin to my body as fresh tears run down my cheeks. I'm safe, after 2 months I finally feel safe again.

~Ashlees House, 3 hours later~

I lay in bed in Justins arm, listening to Ed Sheerans album again.

'I'm so proud of you.' Justin says, moving my hair from my face.

'Thank you.' I coo, pulling his face closer to mine. 'I love you'

'I love you too, love.'

I smile, letting him press his lips to mine. Our lips move in sync as he hovers over me. His hands trail to my shirt, unbuttoning it slowly.

I gasp as his tongue flickers over the valley of breasts.

His hands find them, as he touches me lovingly.

He kisses lower, until he's reached the waistband of my skirt. He unzips it, letting it fall too the floor, removing my underwear.

I find his shirt, putting it over his head, along with removing his pants.

He enters into me, making my back arch in pleasure.

His thrusts were slow, loving as he trails kisses down my neck.

'J-justin' I moan, wanting to feel every inch of him.

I feel his smirk against my neck as he continues making love to me, making me feel beautiful and loved.

He kisses my lips again as we finish eachother off, love the only feeling to describe it.

~writers note~

Okay I've never gone into detail whilst they were having sex I feel weird about it omg even though it wasn't that much detail... But how do you feel about it? I like this chapter and I hope you do too! Tell me in the comments! Guys only 4 Chapters left!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.4K 18
"What if we get caught?" I asked him as he pulled my hips to him. "You could go to jail Kian." I said as I tried to resist. "Baby girl, we aren't go...
39.5K 883 35
SOCIAL MEDIA "it's officially the roarin' twenties so i'm getting shit faced!" "you're an underaged alcoholic." SHE WAS A PARTY GIRL...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
671K 41.1K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...