Unrequited Love (completed)

By EJTuan

Jinyoung falls in love to his quiet and cold hearted roommate named Mark Tuan. Falling in love to a person li... More

Story Summary
Roommate
Childhood Best friend
Is it painful?
Diary
Unfortunate Accident
Disappearance
Cross the Line
The Past
Jealous
Confront
Stay with Me
An Offer
Confused Feelings
Separate Ways
Departure
Mark vs. Mark
It's Official
(Revised) Hometown
Reconciliation
Requited Love

Little Fights and First Date

4.3K 146 133
By EJTuan

A/N: Thank you for leaving positive comments and for cheering me up despite of what happened ^^ Love you guys ♥ I hope this chapter will turn out well...

Jinyoung brought Mark to the park, when they arrived there he immediately sat on a bench and crossed his arms without even glancing at the older who just stands in front of him. He was so happy to see Mark after a year but greeting him with a yell really made him mad and dissapointed.

"I thought you said we're going to talk." Mark broke the silence. "Why aren't you saying anything?"

"Should I be the one who's going to start the conversation?"

Mark sighs. "Tell me who's that guy?"

"He's name is Mark. He's my roommate."

"So he's another version of me? Is he the reason why you're not answering my messages? It's because you already had another Mark here that's why you're already ignoring me? Are you really that close to him? Like you're going to wrap your arms around him, ruffle his hair like that and even laugh at each other that way?"

Jinyoung glared at the older. "What are you even talking about? I told you that I'm always busy that's why I can't answer some of your messages and also the time conflict. We're in the different continent so obviously when it's day time in Korea, it's night time in here. Do I really have to stay all night just to talk or exchange messages with you? Don't you want me to fall asleep and take a rest?"

"Yeah you're busy... with him."

"I'm busy with my studies not him. I didn't come here just to flirt okay?"

"Then what did I saw a while ago? You're not flirting with him then what's that?"

"Tell me are you jealous?"

"Is that still a question? Then what if I am? You're my--"

"That!" Jinyoung said as he stood up. "Who told you to declare that I'm your boyfriend? I haven't said yes to you, you didn't even court me and now you're claiming me as yours already?"

"Why? Don't you want that guy to know that you're already reserved for me?"

Jinyoung facepalmed and shook his head. If this conversation continues then it would only lead them into a lot of misunderstandings that would cause a real fight. "You know what, I don't want to talked about this anymore."

"Why? Because it's true, right?"

"Stop it Mark. I should just go back to the dorm now than talking to these nonsense things with you."

"Okay go! That guy is more important to you than me right?"

Jinyoung didn't listen to him as he started to walked away from the older. Mark pursed his lips in annoyance and turned his back, Jinyoung suddenly stop and turned to look at the older.

"Aren't you going to stop me?" Jinyoung annoyingly asked.

"No, it's you're decision not mine." Mark answer without looking at the younger.

Jinyoung wanted to punch Mark for being so overreacting, how come he's jealous with an eighteen year old boy? "Okay fine if that's what you want! I won't go back to Korea anymore!"

He turned around and continues walking. Mark immediately turned to look at the younger after he heard what Jinyoung said, that he wouldn't go back to Korea anymore.

"Hey Jinyoung don't be like that! Take it back! Tell me that you're going back to Korea." Mark said as he followed the younger and grasps Jinyoung's hand, making the younger stopped from leaving.

"No!"

"Jinyoung!"

"I said no!" Jinyoung said as he tried to yank his hand from Mark's grip. "Let me go!"

"No, I won't!"

"Why are you being like this?"

"That question is supposed to be yours! Why are you being like this? You're over reacting just because of that guy! What's wrong with you?"

The older suddenly paused before he slowly loosened his gripped to the younger's hand.

"I'm sorry..." Mark said as he lowered his head. "I was just... jealous."

It's kinda childish and really nonsense but Mark is really cute when he's jealous and it's Jinyoung's fault but he didn't mean to make the older jealous. He was just having a relaxing time with Mark when the other Mark suddenly appeared and yelled at him.

"I'm sorry for bothering you today... I shouldn't even come here in the first place. I'll get going now."

Mark slowly turned around and was about to leave the younger in the park when Jinyoung's angriness slowly fades away and he suddenly held Mark's wrist to stop him from leaving.

"Wait! See you're over reacting again... I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't say that." Jinyoung muttered, gripping Mark's wrist and he saw the older turned to look at him. "Okay, enough with this stupid little fight. I miss you and I'm really happy to see you again but greeting me with a yell is really a bad idea baby."

"What was that?"

"What? The baby thingy?" Jinyoung asked him back and smiled.

Mark pulled Jinyoung into a tight hug. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just--"

"Jealous?"

Mark nods.

"There's nothing to be jealous about it."

"But you were so happy with him."

"It's because we're talking about funny things."

"Whatever it is Jinyoung... but I like it when you call me baby."

Jinyoung laughed. "You hate it before."

"Well that was before, it's different now. Baby ~"

Jinyoung smiled and wrapped his arms around the older as he hugged the older even tighter, smelling Mark's scent that he missed so much.

"So, this means..."

Jinyoung pulls away and crossed his arms. "No, you need to court me first Mr. Tuan."

"It's fine." Mark muttered as he held Jinyoung's hands. "It's not really a problem because you will say yes ,right?"

"Wow ~ so confident huh?"

Mark just gave Jinyoung a smile before he pulled the younger into a tight hug again as he whispers. "I miss you so much."

Mark brought Jinyoung to Yugyeom's apartment to have a dinner with his family. Their hands were intertwined as they entered the apartment which received a teasing look from Jungkook, Yugyeom and especially their parents.

Since Yugyeom and Jungkook's apartment was quite big, Mr. and Mrs. Tuan invited Jinyoung to stay the night with them. Jinyoung said yes since it's kinda unrespectful if he's going to reject it. It's the first time Mark's parents ask for a favor to him so it isn't bad if he will agree to it. Unfortunately, there are only three rooms in Yugyeom and Jungkook's apartment. One room for Jungkook and Yugyeom, one for Mr. and Mrs. Tuan and one room for Mark and well... Jinyoung of course. Since there's no more room left for Jinyoung, Mr. Tuan suggested that he'll stay with Mark. It's not even new to them since they were roommates before. Mark glared at his father after all of them except Jinyoung nodded their heads in agreement about Mr. Tuan's suggestion knowing that this is really a set up plan made by them.

Jinyoung took a relaxing shower before he entered Mark's room and he saw the older lying on the bed peacefully sleeping. He smiled and walked towards the bed before he crouched down and stared at Mark's small handsome face.

"Did you enjoy watching the beautiful view?" Mark suddenly muttered without opening his eyes.

Jinyoung was startled and falls down on his butt. "What the hell Mark!"

Mark opened his eyes, he saw the younger sitting on the floor awkwardly and chuckled.

Jinyoung glared at him before he stood up. "Stop laughing. It's not even funny."

Mark tapped the space beside him, cueing the younger to lie down. "Come here."

"I'll sleep on the floor."

"No, you're going to sleep with me."

"Where's the matress?"

Mark sat up. "I won't tell you."

"Okay, then I'm going to sleep on the floor without a matress."

But before Jinyoung can lie down on the floor, Mark grabbed his wrist and pulled the younger towards him. They both falls down on the bed, Mark hovering above Jinyoung.

"You're going to sleep with me whether you like it or not." Mark said, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.

"But what if I don't?"

"Then ~ I will make love to you... again."

Jinyoung was taken a back and he looked at the older in disbelief, he didn't expect Mark to remember about it. "And accuse me again?"

"Hey..." Mark muttered as he frowned.

Jinyoung didn't say anything as he yawned and rested his head on Marks chest. A great silence envelop them, Mark thought that Jinyoung already fell asleep in his arms until he heard Jinyoung called his name. "Mark hyung?"

"Yes baby?"

"Did you... perhaps... already understand everything?"

It was a question that Mark didn't from Jinyoung to ask him and he peeked at the younger who's still resting his head on his chest. "Why did you suddenly asked me about that?"

"I was just wondering whether you already understand about it or not because... you're really different now. You changed a lot like... you never treat me like this before. You're not sweet and romantic in front of me. It's like I'm with another Mark right now."

"Actually... yes." Mark answered. "Jaebum, Youngjae, Bambam and Jackson talked to me on the day you left and they helped me to realize everything I felt for you. Everyday, they helped me understand everything until all of my questions were answered and my confusions were cleared. They helped me realized and adjust to everything, that's why I'm really thankful to them."

Jinyoung lifted his head to look at the older. "You really worked so hard just to understand it. I'm sorry for making you feel this."

"You don't need to apologize. I'm even thankful that I felt it." Mark reassured.

"You know, when we all gather every weekend, I always envy Youngjae and Jaebum's relationship and I always wished that I hope someday I can build a strong relationship just like them." Mark admitted and he started caressing Jinyoung's hair. "The distance really helped a lot, it makes me missed you and long for you but sometimes it pisses me off. There were times that I really wanted to hug you but I can't because you're not there."

So this is what Mark feels like while they were away from each other? It's like their love was forbidden. Jinyoung thought that Mark already forgot about him and was just playing with his feelings him through text. "Do you... want me to stop and go back to Korea with you?"

The older immediately shook his head in disagreement. "No, it's only a year left. I can endure it but..."

"But?"

"But that new Mark... I don't trust him. And he's even your roommate."

Jinyoung pursed his lips before he sat up while the older do as the same. "You know Mark, I don't know why you're jealous to a 18 yr old boy."

"He's 18?"

"Yes and do you ever think that it's legal for me to love someone who's younger than me for how many centuries?"

"Then why is it you're so close to him?"

"Can't I?"

"No!"

"And why?" Jinyoung asked as he crossed his arms.

"Jinyoung..." Mark let out a loud sigh. "Don't forget that we also started as friends."

Jinyoung sighed. "Mark... I only looked at him as my younger brother."

"Yeah and he's lucky because he's you're roommate and you're also the one who's taking good care of him like you did to me before."

"Why is it being a roommate with Mark is really a big deal to you?"

"It's because everything that happened to us before is happening to you here. It's really the same, even our names were similar."

"No, it doesn't."

"Yes it does!" Mark protested.

"Okay, maybe yes but not everything."

"What if one day you're going to think of him as me?"

"That won't happen." Jinyoung paused. "Okay, to make these things fair... go find another Jinyoung in Korea."

"No, I won't do that." Mark sighed before he grabbed Jinyoung's hand and pulled the younger to sit on his lap.

Jinyoung obliged, he sat on Mark's lap while the older guided his hand to wrap around his neck. Their position made Jinyoung blush a little but he ignored it as he stared at Mark's face which is full of worriedness and jealousy.

"Look, this might sound awkward and embarrassing but just ignore it and just listen to me." Mark wrapped his arms on the younger's waist. "I know there's a lot of people out there, and I know few of them just had the same name as you... but I want you to know that I don't want to find another Jinyoung when the Jinyoung that I ever wanted is right here, nervously sitting in front of me... I like you Park Jinyoung and I want you. All of you. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I only want you and only you okay? So don't simply ask me to find another Jinyoung because it's hard to find someone like you."

Jinyoung gulps, that was the sweetest thing that he ever heard in his entire life and he wants to scream, squeal and cry in happiness just because of it.

"Cheesy hyung." Jinyoung murmurs. "That's what I wanted to say. So what if I met a new Mark right now? I didn't even love him as much as I love you because you're the only Mark that I need."

"What a cheesy revenge baby." Mark said as he smiled to the younger.

He caressed Jinyoung's fringe away from the younger's face and slowly leaned to him. He smiled before he planted a swift kiss on Jinyoung's soft lips.

"Stealing kisses huh?"

Mark just stayed silent and plastered a grinned on his face before he pulled the younger into a tight hug. "Jinyoung?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can you... go out on a date with me tomorrow?"

"What?" Jinyoung widened his eyes as he pulls away.

"I'm asking you out on a date baby."

"R-really?"

"Is this the first time someone asked you out on a date?"

Jinyoung knitted his eyebrows. "No, but..."

"But?"

"But it's the first time Mark Tuan asked me out on a date." Jinyoung smiled.

"Nobody is really asking you out on a date before?" Mark asked.

"Of course there is."

"Who's the first?"

"It's Jackson hyung." Jinyoung saw Mark rolled his eyes. He chuckled and cupped the older's face. "Jealous again? Come on baby, Jackson hyung already had Bambam okay? Don't be jealous."

Jinyoung leaned closer and pecked on Marks lips but before Jinyoung can pulls away, Mark pulled the younger to him and deepened the kiss. He started moving his lips in sync against the younger, Jinyoung slowly drowned to the touch and reciprocate. He wrapped his arms back to the older's neck while Mark ran his hands on the younger's back until he slowly lifted Jinyoung's shirt.

Jinyoung pulls away and shook his head. "Not here, hyung."

"I'm sorry."

"Wait until I become your boyfriend." Jinyoung grinned.

"That's... unfair."

"Are you really that horny?"

"Hey!"

Jinyoung laughed. "It's getting late, let's sleep."

"Wait, you haven't answered me yet. Our date, is it a yes or no?"

"I'll think about it first." Jinyoung said playfully as he stood up from Mark's lap and lie down on the bed beside the older.

"Jinyoung ~"

Jinyoung giggled as he lazily muttered. "Yes hyung yes."

Mark beamed and he lied down beside Jinyoung, wrapping his arms around the younger as he snuggled closer to him. "Goodnight baby."

Jinyoung didn't say anything as he caressed Mark's arm that was wrapped around him and waited for the older to fall asleep.

"You've changed a lot Mark hyung, I love you. Goodnight... baby."

He kissed Mark's forehead before he slowly closed his eyes not knowing that Mark was still awake waiting for him to say goodnight and he heard everything Jinyoung said but he just stayed silent. Mark smiled as he heard it before he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Jinyoung lazily roamed his hands on the empty space beside him as he finally stirred in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes as soon as he noticed that Mark wasn't lying on the bed beside him anymore. He sat up and cutely rubbed his eyes before he looked at the night stand table beside him and found a piece of paper folded into half. He took the paper and opened it, it was from Mark.

Good morning baby,

I'm sorry if I left you there alone. There's an emergency meeting so I need to leave but I'll be back I promise. Get off from the bed now baby and eat your breakkfast. I prepared something for you, it's in the kitchen. Eat it okay?

"Damn you Mark, what about our date today?" Jinyoung said as he pouted.

He put the paper back to the table and sto0d up. He gets out of the room and went to the kitchen where he saw Jungkook and Yugyeom with Mr. and Mrs. Tuan. He would definitely kill Mark when he comes back. Jinyoung was really embarrassed because he was left alone with Mark's parents.

"Good morning." Jinyoung greeted.

"Morning Jinyoung." Mrs. Tuan smiled and she patted the seat next to her. "Come here Jinyoungiie, sit beside me."

Jinyoung shyly obliged, he walked towards her and sat beside her while Jungkook stood up from his seat and went to get Jinyoung's breakfast that Mark had prepare before he left.

"Mark hyung prepared that for you." Jungkook said as he settled the food in front of Jinyoung.

"T-thanks."

Jungkook smiled at him before he went back to his seat beside Yugyeom. Jinyoung kept his head hang low as he slowly eat his breakfast while everyone stared at him with a smile on their faces which is really awkward and uncomfortable for him.

"Don't be shy." Mr. Tuan said. "I'm so sorry if Mark has to leave you here with us, there's an urgent meeting that he needs to attend."

"No, it's okay Mr. Tuan."

"Uncle, Jinyoung." Mr. Tuan corrected.

Jinyoung smiled at him and nodded his head. "Uncle."

"It's not okay, Jinyoung. Your date with him was ruined right?"

Jinyoung widened his eyes and almost choke the food that he's eating. How did they know? He heard them laughed before Mrs. Tuan speaks.

"Mark was complaining like a child when his father told him that there's an important meeting that he needs to attend, saying that you two will have your first date today."

He would definitely kill Mark for doing this to him.

Mr. and Mrs. Tuan went outside to check the things that the couple needed for their weddng on the next day while Jungkook, Yugyeom and Jinyoung stayed in the apartment waiting for their weddng suit to arrive. Yugyeom asked Jinyoung to help him packed their wedding give aways which the older immediately agrees and thankfully he's anger towards Mark's absence slowly fades away.

The skies started to get dark when Jinyoung decided to go back, he was about to enter the university when he's ph0ne rang. He looked at the caller and his anger earlier suddenly came back as he saw Mark's name on his phone screen. He pressed the cancel button and shoved his phone into his pocket but it started ringing again. He annoyingly picked up the gadget from his phone and harshly pressed the button to accept the call.

"What?" Jinyoung said annoyingly.

"My baby is mad at me."

"Stop calling me baby, if you don't have anything to say then I need to end this phone call."

"Wait! Just turn around."

"What if I don't want to?" Jinyoung answered sarcastically.

"Baby please ~"

Jinyoung pursed his lips and ends the call before he slowly turned around. He saw Mark standing across him. The older shoved his phone into his pocket before he crossed the street and went straight to the younger.

"I'm sorry ~"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and shifted his head to look at the other side, trying to act like a mad boyfriend. Mark held Jinyoung's hand when the younger tried to ignore him.

"Jinyoung ~ please don't be mad. I'm here already."

"But you were gone for..." Jinyoung looked at his watch. "For 8 hours!"

"Didn't my dad tell you that I went to attend an urgent meeting in Ottawa?"

"He did! They did! And they knew about our supposed to be date today. Didn't you know how embarrassing it is? You left me there, alone, with them!"

Mark chuckled. "What did you do the whole day with them?"

"I helped Yugyeom prepare everything for tomorrow and your parents left to check the reception." Jinyoung sighed. "Do it again and I'll kill you."

Mark smiled and was about pull the younger for a hug when Jinyoung pushed him.

"Don't hug me! I'm still mad!"

"But I want to, because I miss you."

"You didn't miss me. Stop lying. You didn't even call me or leave some messages."

"I did leave a message at the table in my room."

"Not that!"

Mark finally gave up and he let out a loud sigh. He locked fingers with the younger before he dragged him. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?"

"Just come with me."

Mark brought Jinyoung to the CN Tower to try their death-defying open air edge walked whiched made Jinyoung widened his eyes and squeeze Mark's hand when the older bought tickets. Mark slowly stepped on the edge of the tower with help of the staffs while Jinyoung shook his head non-stop when Mark offered his hand to the younger. Because Mark can't stop nagging the younger, Jinyoung finally found himself standing at the edge with Mark. He kept on complaining why Mark brought him there but the older just keep on laughing at him. He held Jinyoung's hand and they started strolling around the egde. Jinyoung closed his eyes while following the older, Mark turned his head to look at the younger that's nervously following him. He told Jinyoung to open his eyes and try watching the beautiful city but Jinyoung won't obliged as he keep on telling the older to shut up.

After their CN Tower edge walk, Mark asked the younger if where he wanted to eat but Jinyoung just told him that his apetite was gone because of Mark's stupid idea. The two of them found their selves sitting on a bench as they relaxed at the Nathan Phillips Square.

"Why did you bring me there?" Jinyoung said pointing to the CN Tower.

"It's because I told you that we will have our fist date today right?"

Jinyoung looked at the older in disbelief. "Is that what you called date? I almost had a heart attack while walking at the edge, you know that I'm afraid of heights!"

"It's even romantic and it's a date that you'll never forget."

"Yeah right I will never forget about it because you almost killed me."

Mark just smiled, he wrapped his arm around Jinyoung's shoulder and made the younger rested his head on his shoulder. "Don't be at me please. I just wanted you to overcome your fear in heights."

"You have just told me so that I can prepare myself."

"I'm sorry... but you like it right."

Jinyoung slowly nodded his head which made the older smile and so proud to himself. "Thanks for holding me so tight while we're there."

They stayed there for almost two hours before Jinyoung decided to go home, saying that they need to be early tomorrow for Yugyeom's wedding. Mark sent Jinyoung to the university and even went inside just to make sure that Jinyoung will arrive at the dorm safe.

When they arrived their, Mark pulled Jinyoung into a tight hug as he says goodnight into the younger's ear which made Jinyoung shivers a little bit. Jinyoung pulls away and told Mark to leave but the older slowly leaned to him and was about to give him a goodnight kiss when door of Jinyoung's dorm suddenly creaked open.

Jinyoung jump in surprise and held his chest, then release a heavy breath when he saw Mark Lee standing at the doorstep, looking at them.

"Did I ruin something?" Mark Lee asked.

"Yes you did." Mark Tuan answered him sarcastically. "You really did ruin my goodnight kiss for Jinyoung."

"Hey kissing is prohibited in here."

"I don't care, now go back inside. You're too young to watch this kind of scene."

Mark Tuan shoo the younger, he pushed Mark Lee inside, closed the door and held the door knob so tight. He quickly pecked on Jinyoung's forehead and muttered a sweet goodnight before trudging his way out of the university.

Yugyeom was nervously checking his outfit in front of the mirror. It's finally his wedding and he was really nervous. Jungkook was already at the wedding hall, together with his parents who just arrived earlier from Korea. The door suddenly creaked open as he inhaled a deep breath, Mark and Jinyoung entered the dressing room and went straight towards him to hug and congratulate him.

"Congratulations on your wedding, bro." Mark whole heartedly greeted his younger brother.

"Do you really mean that? Are you really congratulating me? Aren't you mad that I'm going to marry a guy?"

"Yugyeom-ah, forget about that. It's already in the past and I'm proud to tell you that I already understand everything, on how it feels like to fall for a guy. It's uncontrollable."

"And this was all because of Jinyoung hyung, right?" Yugyeom glanced at Jinyoung who stroll around the dressing room, giving the two of them to talk privately.

Mark smiled and just nodded his head in agreement.

The wedding officially started with a processional music and since it was just a simple and private wedding Yugyeom and Jungkook only invited their close friends and teachers at the university where they graduated. Mark Lee was also their which made Jinyoung a little bit surprise of his appearance because the younger didn't mentioned that their also close with the couple. Jinyoung almost get teary at the end of the ceremony where the couple turned to look at them, smiling to all the people who attend and witness the beautiful start of their love story and then they sealed their lips. Mark turned his attention to Jinyoung who clapped his hands to the couple while holding his tears, he chuckled and wrapped his arm around the younger. He was about to comfort Jinyoung with a quick peck on the younger's lips when Mark Lee, for the second time interrupted them, congratulating Mark for the successful wedding ceremony of his younger brother. Mark glared at the younger before he mumbled an annoying thanks, Jinyoung just laughed at the two who keep on annoying each other even at the ceremony. After the completion of their marriage ceremony, they all went to the wedding reception for the celebration of the newly wed couple.

In the middle of the party, Mark dragged Jinyoung outside the reception and went to a balcony where a botany garden behind the hotel can be seen. Mark hugged Jinyoung from behind, wrapping his arms around the younger and put his chin on Jinyoung's shoulder as they both stared at the moon above.

"Upset?" Mark asked the younger after a long silence.

"Me? Why would I be upset?" Jinyoung asked him back.

"Because you failed to catch the wedding bouquet?"

Jinyoung snorted as he remembered about what happened a while ago. Tossing of the bridal bouquet is a really common tradition in a wedding and unfortunately, he wasn't able to catch the bouquet that Yugyeom threw. "Crazy. Of course I wasn't upset just because of that. That bouquet was really not meant for me... Why did you even ask?"

"Nothing."

Jinyoung just hummed while nodding his head.

"It's either you catched it or not, I'm still going to marry you anyway."

Jinyoung chuckled. "You're not even my boyfriend yet and now you're already talking about marrying me?"

Mark pouted before he pulls away from the younger. He held both Jinyoung's arms and turned the younger to face him. Jinyoung's smile slowly fades away when he saw Mark looking at him seriously and at the same time he's looking at Jinyoung lovingly.

"When are you going to answer me?"

"Did you even court me?"'

"I already did. Everyday and also yesterday. Isn't that courting?" Mark said. "Jinyoung ~ you're making it hard for me. I don't know how to court someone, okay? I'm sorry."

"Can't you wait any longer?" he smiled.

"No, actually I can... its fine. I understand how much you've waited for me before everything turns out like this. I'm willing to wait just like how you waited for me... but I want to know if I had a chance? Or do I still have a place in your heart?"

Jinyoung let himself leaned towards Mark before he wrapped his arms around him, pulling the older closer to him as he hugged Mark so tight, resting his head on the older's chest. "You're always here in my heart, hyung."

Mark smiled and tilted his head, he was about to kiss Jinyoung on the lips when someone called Jinyoung's name from behind. The younger got startled and he immediately pulls away from hugging the older, he peeked through Mark's shoulder and saw Mark Lee standing behind them. Mark turned around to look at the person who ruined his time with Jinyoung and his anger slowly rises up when he saw Mark.

"You're ruining our precious moment again." Mark Tuan said in annoyance.

"I didn't mean it anyway."

"Of course, you mean it." Mark Tuan crossed his arms. "Why are you here? What do you want?"

"Mark." Jinyoung tried to stop the two.

But they ignored Jinyoung.

"Why are you even asking me a lot of questions?"

"Why? Can't I ask you?"

"Okay ~ kids that's enough." Jinyoung said walking at the center. "You're fighting again. Like seriously, when are you going to be friends?"

"That won't happen." The two said in unison as they turned their heads into different direction.

Jinyoung sighed, he brought a hand to his face and shook his head before he left the two and went back to the reception.

"It's your fault. Jinyoung hyung got mad." Mark Lee accused Mark after Jinyoung left.

"It's not mine, it's yours." Mark took a few steps towards the older. "Hey kid, why are you always interrupting us? Do you like my Jinyoungie?"

Mark Lee crossed his arms and tried to challenge the older in front of him. "What if I am? What will you do?"

"You..." Mark was about to warned Mark Lee when the boy cut his words.

"Ah... Jinyoung hyung might be alone inside. Don't you want to come in?" Mark Lee said. "I gotta go, Jinyoung hyung might need my company there."

Mark Lee started walking to the reception when the older followed him and grabbed his collar from behind.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mark asked.

"Inside? I'm going to company Jinyoung hyung."

"He needs me not you. You can go home now, it's getting late."

"It's still early!" Mark Lee insisted.

"No, go home now and take a rest."

"Is that how you entertain your guest?"

Mark ignored him, he walked pass the younger and entered the reception to find Jinyoung. Mark Lee just smiled as soon as Mark left him, he wants to be friends with the older also but seeing Mark getting angry and jealous whenever he intentionally interrupts Mark and Jinyoung's sweet time is just so cute and funny. So instead of making friends with the older, he decided to tease and bicker Mark for a while.

Staying in Canada for a few more days was Jinyoung's only wish for Mark to do, but right now he's at the airport with him and a few more minutes the older will depart. He wished Mark could stay but a lot of work was waiting for the older in Korea which he also quietly understands.

Jinyoung was pouting like a child while Mark was holding his hand as they slowly walked towards the boarding gate following Mark's parents from behind. Yugyeom and Jungkook already left for their honeymoon which is in France. Their flight call to Korea was already announced and he knows that he needs to let go of the older. Jinyoung suddenly stopped when Mark turned to look at him and plastered a sad smile.

"I need to go now." Mark muttered.

"Can I go with you?"

Mark chuckled while his parents smiled after they heard what Jinyoung said. "No baby you can't. You still have to finish your studies here."

Jinyoung pouted.

"Don't worry our Jinyoungie, Mark will wait for you." Mrs. Tuan said, she caressed Jinyoung's cheek before she held the boy in her embrace. "You're already alone in here so you must take good care of yourself, okay? We'll still had to prepare you're wedding with Mark soon."

His cheeks started to blush and he just simply shrugged it off with an awkward laugh before he pulls away from the hug. Mark's father came and hugged him before they both entered first the boarding gate leaving Mark and Jinyoung for a private talk. As soon as Mark's parents were out of his sight, he held Jinyoung's waist and pulled Jinyoung closer to him and hugged the younger so tight.

"Take care okay?" Mark whispered in Jinyoung's ear. "A year won't be that long. I'll still be waiting for you. Don't worry."

"I will miss you hyung, you know that?"

"I know. Me too, I will miss you."

"And you know that I love you, you know that too right?"

"Yeah, I always know that."

Jinyoung pulls away and rested his forehead against the older. He placed a quick peck on Mark's lips and smile afterwards, embarrassed of what he just did in a very public place but he doesn't want to care about that for now as he placed another peck. Mark snorted and he was about to kiss Jinyoung on lips when again, he heard Mark Lee's voice called their names. He closed his eyes in annoyance and released a very loud sigh. Why can't this guy stop ruining their very last moment? Even at the airport this kid won't really stop annoying him. They both pull away and turned to look at Mark who's grinning at them.

"Hi!" Mark Lee greeted the two. "What are you guys doing here?"

Jinyoung pointed his finger to Mark. "He's leaving already."

"Really? I –"

"I what?" Mark cut the kid's words. "You're happy that I'm leaving?"

"I was going to say have a safe trip."

Mark rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

Jinyoung sighed at the two who's started bickering again and he looked at Mark Lee. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I sent my friend, he's also leaving today but he's going to LA not Korea."

Jinyoung hummed as he nodded his head and turned his attention back to the older when Mark started to speak.

"I have to go."

The younger nodded his head and he felt Mark's soft lips landed on his forehead then to his nose, cheek and...

"Okay ~ forehead, nose, and cheeks are enough." Mark Lee interrupted them again as he gently pushed Mark away from Jinyoung.

"It's my goodbye kiss!" Mark angrily said.

"But you already kissed him on the forehead, nose and cheeks."

"It's still not enough! Kiss on the lips is different from those three."

"Okay okay, stop fighting now children." Jinyoung laughed at them. "Mark, come here."

Mark moved closer to Jinyound and the younger didn't waste anytime as he held Mark's neck and pulled the older for a kiss while Mark Lee smiled as he looked at the two kissing in front of him.

"Hey Mark, close your eyes. You're not allowed to see this." Mark warned the boy between his kiss with Jinyoung before he deepened the kiss and held Jinyoung on the waist.

After what seemed like forever, Mark and Jinyoung finally pulls away with a shade of red painted on their cheeks as they gasped for some air. Mark lifted his head and saw Mark Lee still standing behind them, crossing his arms waiting for them to finish their dramatic kissed at the airport and he stuck his tongue out to the kid.

"That was... amazing. You really did it here? Of all places? Really?"

The two just laughed before Mark looked at Jinyoung and muttered a goodbye. Jinyoung nodded his head and Mark slowly approached the boarding gate but Mark Lee followed and stopped him.

"Hey hyung!" Lee called.

Mark turned around and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Let me take good care of Jinyoung hyung for you. Can I?"

Mark frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I will take good care of him while you're not here beside him."

He glanced at Jinyoung behind them before he looked at the kid. "Please. But you have to remember that he's mine, okay?"

"Of course." Lee offered his hand to the older. "Friends?"

Mark was taken a back but he smiled and took the younger's hand. "Friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.1K 32
If you are not into sexy scenes, I suggest you just leave the page....Thanks. _______________________________________________________________________...
10.1K 269 14
"You deserve everything that I have to offer." Mark Tuan is a quiet boy, but he's best friends with the most upfront person in the school. Once they...
883 55 14
Mark Tuan is in love with his best friend, Jackson Wang, who already has a girlfriend, Heo Youngji. This is Mark's story, the third party. ...
54.7K 1.5K 23
Han Jin Ae 17 years old is your typical high school girl the only thing that is unusual about her is she's engaged with Mark Tuan. It is an arranged...