Electric Heart || A Joshua Ki...

By Natashaawrites21

A twenty one year old Ary is a sport model for Adidas. Beside her sport modeling career, She enjoy taking pho... More

The return of Ary best friend
Ary when she's drunk
Leaving Germany to the States!?
The Mischievous Duo
Ary in the Big Apple
The Idiot
Family is all that matters
Something New
Fun time in trainings
Game day for Bayern
Friends stay Friends
Life is hard when your heart is broken
Oktoberfest
A change of heart
Living the life
Ary
The morning after
Things don't always go right
When things go left
Months after
Boys just wanna have fun
Darkness
Anger
Moving on
What happens next?

The tale of two idiots

4.5K 74 8
By Natashaawrites21

Ary

"Are you still coming?" Manuel shout through the phone. I flinched I forgot how loud my uncle is. "Damn it Uncle Manu! I'm driving and if you keep yelling I'll get into an accident and how will you tell my dad?!" I yelled back at him. The other side of the line stayed silent.

"Did you bring it" He whispers on the phone, clearly talking about his damn Nutella. I roll my eyes, "Yes, I brought your drug" I rolled my eyes.

"Good, you better come to the field in 10!" He demand. I scoff, "I will come there in 20 minutes if you don't hang up" I said.

"Thanks Ary" He said and then hung up. I roll my eyes and speed up.

I got to Säbener Straße in no time. The boys tells me I drive crazy but I think they're crazy. I walk out of my car and locking it. I walk past the offices, saying hi to the same people everyday.

"Ranek Ary" Robert walking up to me. He's so fine Oh my god. "Hey Robert" I smile at him. He said 'Morning' in Polish, he's been teaching me Polish lately. German is cool or whatever but Polish sounds a bit better when it's Robert Lewandowski speaking.

Besides German, I know a big Polish, Portuguese and Spanish from Robert, Douglas and Vidal. They've been giving lessons when we have free time or whenever I visit them during practice.

"Here for Manuel?" He asks, looking at the jar of Nutella. I nodded, "Ja, being a niece whose uncle REALLY loves nutella is really frustrating" I roll my eyes. Robert laughs, he kicks on the grass.

"Guten Morgen Ary" Philipp pat my back, I gave him a hug. "Guten Morgen Kapitan" I salute him. He laughs.

"ARY KERSTIN NEUER!" a deep voice booming through the hallway. Robert, Philipp and I turned out heads, "Oh no the monster" I said, holding onto Robert's shirt.

"Get on or else it's too late" Robert offers to get on his back. Of course I won't turn down the offer, He bend down to let me get on and once I was on, he quickly ran to the field. I look to my back to see Manu hot on our tails, "Rob! he's hot on our tails!" I yelled, tapping his shoulder. He speed up, he's faster than I expected because we were like 20 yards away from him in like 5 seconds.

"Mats!" I yelled his name and throw the bottle of Nutella, luckily he was quickly look at me and catch the bottle of nutella. His eyes widen and throw the bottle to David, David realize it was nutella and Manu was so close to him so he threw it to Joshua. At this point we're playing hot potatoes.

Joshua was looking lost but then he saw Manuel coming but he was too late, Manu tackle him. I gasp, Robert let me down, also concerning. I ran where Manu and Joshua was at. I push Manu's heavy body off Joshua.

"Are you alright?" I asks him, he nods. I sigh and help him up. The boys started laughing once they know Joshua was fine. so I laughed with them, "now you know what not to do when someone hands you a bottle of Nutella" I said. Joshua nervously laugh and brush off the dirt off his jersey. I took the grass that landed on his golden hair.

"What's not to love about Bayern?" Thiago laughs, smacking Joshua's back. We all laugh together.

"ARY!" Thomas yell from across the field. "Thomas!" I yell, running up to him. We ran up to each other, before I get to hug him, he slides tackle me and I face planted on the ground. "THOMAS!" The boys yelled at him and someone helped me up, it was Mats.

"We all know she's our little niece! But we don't do that!" Philipp said, shooting his head in disappointment. Everyone copied Philipp as I watch Thomas's smile fade away. David helped me remove the grass that was stuck in my hair.

"Sorry Ary" Thomas gave me a hug, I smile and hug him back. "It's okay" I said, smirking behind him. He knows I'm going to get him back.

"Is it always like this every single morning?" Kingsley asks in confusion. He's the new comer and so is Renato and Mats but I've known Mats since the World Cup. Joshua was also a new comer for Bayern and Germany National Team.

"Yep. That's Ary, Manuel's niece and also the team's niece since we've all know her for quite some time now. She's the model for our March " David explains. "This is Kingsley and Renato the new players for 2016-2017 season" David said. I shook their hands.

"She's a model for playboy" Thomas said, I hit him in the back of his head. "No, I'm a model for Adidas" I corrected him, wouldn't mind being a playboy model only if I had the body.

"Congrats on Winning the Euro" I smile at Renato. "Thank you" He nervously smile.

"Let's start practice boys" Philipp said, I said bye to everyone and go sit on the side line like always.

I watch the boys jogging around the field while laughing at Manu who had chocolate all over his face. Thomas was making jokes like always. It's fun to be apart of this family, it's love and laughter 24/7. The boys will always look out for me even though I get them piss of because of my troublemaker self.

"Here Ary" Mr. Ancelotti pass me the bag full of soccer balls, "I know you always love to hand out the balls for the boys" He wink at me, mischievously. I smile back and open the bag, I took one ball and hold it, "HERE COMES THE BALLS!" I yelled and begin kicking the balls in the air and hopefully hits Thomas or anyone else. I watch the boys ran for their life, trying to avoid the ball hitting them.

"ARY!" Someone yelled my name, I laugh evily. I kick the last ball and watch where I kicked the last few balls. First I saw Arturo getting hit in the head, then I saw Xabi getting hit also, Douglas was laughing at them and then he got hit also by coach's ball. Thiago got hit in the back while running, David tried to run for his life and then, the grand finally THOMAS MULLER FINALLY GOT HIT IN THE FACE!

"BULLS EYE!" I laugh so hard, making me falling on the ground. "ARY!" The boys yelled at me. Oh damn, that's not good. I stand up to see the boys mean mugging me.

"GOTTA BLAST!" I yelled, getting inside the golf cart, that was parked in front of me. I start the engine and drove off just before the boys could catch me. "GET HER!" They all yelled. I drove all around the field, dodging the boys' grasp. Xabi and Thomas was standing in front of me, Of course I'm not going to stop. I don't share pity for people. "You're going to die if you stand in front of the cart" I yelled, hoking at them. I didn't stop or slow down, well I kind of did because who wouldn't want to hurt Thomas and Xabi?

"Damn, how can I be faster than Douglas AND Robert?" I yelled, I laugh to myself. Thomas and Xabi jump to the side right before I could crash into them. I speed up just after they move out of my way. Suddenly, a hand grab my arm, soon I was swoop out out of the cart. I landed on none other, Robert.

"What did you say now?" He asks. His face was literally few inches away, I gulp my saliva and got off him. I tried to run away but he hold my shirt, I still tried to get away from his grasp when all the boys gather around me.

"I'm just a kid!" I gave up. "That's not what you said yesterday" Manu said, crossing his arms and everyone else copied him.

I gasp, "MANUEL! I'm your niece! You should be on my side! Plus, I brought Nutella for you everyday!" I pout at him. He nods but shrug, "get her" he growl. They walk closer to me, I started screaming. "Dad! ARE YOU THERE?" I yelled for help.

"Leave the poor girl alone" Ancelotti yelled. All the boys snap their heads towards Ancelotti, I took the time to run away, I ran straight to Ancelotti hiding behind him.

"Yeah, leave me alone!" I said, Ancelotti laugh at me. I cleared my throat and move away from him. "We'll get you in the lockerroom" Robert said.

"Uh aca-excuse me, You think I'm going to that stinky ass room of yours? Oh HELL NAW! That odor of yours I cannot stand" I said. "Plus I don't want to hear David singing Drake in the shower."

"WHO TOLD HER!?" David asks. We all pointed at Thomas. David chase Thomas around the field. Thomas screaming for help which all of us ignored.

This is why I love Bayern Munich and my uncles.

WHOA THERE! NATASHA IS BACK WITH HER JOKES!! I didn't really try to be funny...it just come out of me *shrugs* Who do you guys ship in this chapter?

#Manutella

#Robary

#Thomary

#Philiary

Comment and Vote!

-Natasha

GUYS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! All summer 16!!!

A/N: This chapter is up to date and I already corrected my writing :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 764 7
"Why are you here, sitting next to me? I thought I said you should never talk to me," I snapped at Nicolas. "Should I answer that or should I not tal...
54K 1.1K 30
*Ranked #1 Manuel Neuer Fanfiction on Wattpad in May, 2018* Isabella Krause is a professional skier who represented Germany at the Sochi and Pyeongch...
24.3K 1.2K 56
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...
98.9K 1.9K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...