First (H.S.)

kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... Еще

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

98

542 12 4
kindastupidkindanot

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I woke up then groan at the coldness and tugged my duvet tightly around me getting used on having Haz but he's not here.

I remembered having a late night movie date with him but ended up kicking him out before he even started to drive me crazy and get caught.

I glanced over the clock and noticed that it's only 6:38 in the morning.

I decided to get up then take a quick hot shower and stuff, blow dry my hair in a naturally straight state and put a petroleum jelly on my brows and lashes, strawberry flavored Chapstick on my lips, my usual Vanilla Champagne perfume, some Jasmine scented hair oil, then put on my contact lenses.

I walked out of my bathroom with a white towel around me then started to scan my drawer.

I put on a matching pair of leopard print Victoria's Secret pushed up bra and black cheekster knickers, gray Moschino cotton tracksuit bottoms and black crew socks tucked inside the cuffs of my pants.

I heard a knock on my door making me frown then walk my way to it and open it, I spotted my brother wearing a matching black Puma track suit and neon blue Nike running shoes with black SnapBack over his head.

"I'm heading out with Gem." He stated as I raised my eyebrows "And?" I asked causing him to shrugged "I don't know what time I'll be back." He added as I hummed.

"That's fine, where's my 5 bucks now?" I asked jokingly remembering how he usually left me money before he go making him chuckle and handed me 5 bucks "I know you'll asked me that." He said while chuckling and walk away as I stuffed it inside my pocket and close the door.

I heard my phone ding causing me to frown and grabbed it then saw a post on Instagram by El with Perrie and Reese at the penthouse.

El is wearing a baby pink laced scoop neck bra and pink track shorts, Perrie on her left is wearing maroon laced bustier bralette and maroon yoga pants, while Reese on the right has a navy green v-neck bralette and camouflage leggings.

They're sprawled across Reese's bed while doing a seductive pose with a caption 'Good morning! With @perrieeele and @ReeseInPeace, waiting for the other bitches to respond though.'.

I chuckled when I saw Lottie posted a photo of herself while wearing purple sports bra and track pants while doing a kissy face inside her room with a caption 'I'm up, what's up?' and Gemmy posted a selfie of her wearing a gray sports bra, navy blue sweater and jogger pants with Dusty beside her at the kitchen with a caption 'Waiting for baby girl's post ;P #WhereTheHellIsMyBoyfriend'.

I chuckle then open my camera and sit at the edge of the bed facing the mirror against my closet, I focus the camera to my reflection then hold it with my right hand while I have my left hand in a peace sign and my legs crossed with my tongue stuck out.

I snapped a picture and check on it then posted it on my account with a caption 'Morning. xoxo.'.

I stand up then grab a gray Moschino logo print cropped zipped up sweater that matches my pants, I put it on then zipped it all the way up showing my midriff and put on my white Nike Air Max 90 running shoes.

I grabbed my wallet and keys then stuffed it inside my pocket along with my phone and money from Chase then grabbed my skateboard and headphone.

I headed out downstairs and decided to just grab a food while strolling later, I entered the kitchen and take my meds then walk out of my house.

I locked the door and spotted Aunt Anne and Uncle Robin walked out of their house too.

"Good morning neighbours!" I greeted jokingly making them turn to me and chuckle.

"Good morning baby girl! We're out for work and we'll be back before dinner again, Gem and Chase just headed out to Manchester for a band concert there. Haz is still sleeping, feel free to prank him." Aunt Anne said causing us to burst into fits of laughter.

I walk my way to them then hugged them both as they hopped in the car and drifted off.

I decided to just let him have his sleep and plugged in my headphone over my phone then slipped it on, I played 'Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran' and throw my skateboard down then hopped in and started to skate on the sidewalk.

I continued my way up in a few then crossed the road and did the sign of the cross as I skate passed the old St. Luke's Church and turn right.

I spotted the W. Mandeville bakery where my brother used to work and hopped off of my skateboard then kicked it up as I catch it swiftly then slide my headset off around my neck and turn off the music.

I entered the bakery and scan the menu over the counter, I nearly burst into fits of laughter when I saw Harry's picture wearing uniform on the side and cover my face to stop myself from bursting.

I grab my phone and snapped a photo of it then posted it on my Instagram with a caption 'How dashing @Harry_Styles.', I closed my phone then stuff it back inside my pocket and turn my attention to the menu again.

I approached the counter and spotted a familiar lady standing behind the cash register.

I ordered 2 chocolate muffins and blonde roast coffee as take out, I notice that some of them were starting to recognised me especially Laura as she put the bag of muffins and a cup of my coffee then I paid for it.

"How come your bake goods were so awesome but my brother CC and my buddy Hazza used to worked here and still don't know how to use oven properly until now?" I asked her jokingly making her eyes widen and squeal then run to me, she pulled me in a bear hug causing me to chuckle and hugged her back.

"Oh my God! Tori! How are you?!" She gushed then let go and caress my shoulders "I'm still alive and kicking." I said coolly then shrugged and chuckle "Where's your glasses?" She suddenly asked in awe.

"I'm currently wearing contacts since I'll cruise with my skateboard, safety precautions you know." I explained then she grin widely "I miss this!" She cheered then pinch my hips making me squeal and giggle as she laugh and hugged me again.

We catch up for a bit then I grab my food and coffee, after a few minutes I said my goodbye to her and walked out.

I skate my way to the playground near the Happy Days Club And Nursery School where Haz and I used to go when we're only 3.

I noticed that the playground is spotless and it's too quiet as always, I kick my skateboard up and catch it effortlessly then take a sit in one of the swing.

I place my skateboard on my side and it on my headphone then played 'The Scientist by Coldplay' in a moderate volume.

I started to eat my food while humming along the song and enjoying my alone time.

Once I'm done with my food and coffee, I throw it in the bin nearby and grab my skateboard and skate my way as I cruise around.

I stopped over the quiet fields with English oak trees and flowers near the viaduct and take a sit on the ground with my skateboard rest beside me.

I saw 2 blue morpho butterflies chasing each other as the song 'You're Beautiful by James Blunt' played and I grab my phone and take a photo of the butterflies flying with the viaduct and the clear bright sky showing behind.

I posted it on my account with a caption 'If I could fly.' I opened my Twitter and decided to read people's questions.

'@Tori_Mckenzie I can't believe you've never been to gym for real.' Perrie commented on my post a few minutes ago causing me to chuckle and replied '@perrieeele I'd rather get sweaty by running my way to the nearest food stall than spend time in gym, am too lazy for that.'.

'@Tori_Mckenzie Marry me pretty!' I read one of the lads fans tweeted, I saw Haz replied 'I love your username but no! @Tori_Mckenzie is mine! Go find someone else @TarryStylenzie_Rita12! All the love - H.' making me burst into fits of laughter.

I tweeted '@TarryStylenzie_Rita12 sorry bout that cranky monkey, he probably haven't took a breakfast yet. Be nice to her @Harry_Styles!' then waited for a reply.

'OH MY GOD! @Tori_Mckenzie AND @Harry_Styles NOTICED ME! I'M FREAKING OUT!' The fan tweeted causing me to chuckle and followed her account then saw Harry followed her too.

I saw him tweeted '@Tori_Mckenzie found you, turn around baby girl.' making me furrowed my brows when the air suddenly smells a familiar citrus and woods after shave then I turn around.

I squirm when he suddenly popped out of nowhere then tucked 1 burgundy chrysanthemum over my right ear and grab my nape as he crashed his lips against mine passionately.

I giggle then he chuckle against my lips moving in sync with mine and let go then kissed my forehead and sit on my left side.

I noticed that he's now wearing a gray fitted gym sleeveless tank top, black matching Nike sweater and jogger pants with white Nike running shoes.

His hair is covered with gray oversized beanie with some of his curls stuck out but hiding it as he look straight to my eyes and chuckle.

"Done checking me out now?" He asked cheekily making a blood rushed to my face and pushed him "Shut up dork." I huffed then turn off my music and slide off my headset to my neck.

"I was really expecting for you to have a payback to what I did to you yesterday morning, but you crashed my expectations and hopes into pieces when you posted that you're at the bakery!" He groaned dramatically causing me to stare at him in horror as he laugh at my expression.

"But I saw your first post, that's a torture." He said seriously then tugged me closer making me shriek and both of us laugh.

He placed me between his legs with his arms around my shoulders and head against my right shoulder while my back against his chest comfortably.

"Good morning beautiful." He muttered then suck my skin below my earlobe teasingly making me squeal as an electricity and goosebumps jolted all over me causing me to feel weak with my heart pounding madly and my stomach fluttering.

I tried to free out of his grip but he only tightened it and suck harder with his hot tongue grazing making me cover my mouth to stop myself from spilling any sound with my eyes shut close in pleasure and getting turned on.

"Good morning cranky monkey!" I squirm causing him to chuckle against my skin, sending vibrations through me making me groan lowly and softly as he pulled me closer even more.

"I hate that everyone saw your post before I do, you should have waited for me to see it first baby girl." He muttered then nibble with the zipper of my sweater over my neckline as I hold his hands and interlock our fingers automatically to stop him.

"Not here." I muttered scolding him causing him to growled lowly in frustration then let go of my skin and grazed his thumb over it.

"Where are you heading next?" He asked as I shrugged and manage to calm myself down then sighed deeply "Just around, I don't know." I answered then shrugged and grab the burgundy chrysanthemum from my right ear.

"So we only have a few days left before you and I start getting busy." He said with a tone of disappointment making me chuckle and shrugged.

I received an email last night from University of Pennsylvania requesting for me to go there for an early exam this coming 1st week of November since I passed my requirements way too early.

I've got a respond too from my to the eye hospital at New York that I'm going to undergo a permanent eye contact lenses implant to have my visions back the day after my exam which is good for me so I can take a rest straight up.

But of course I didn't told anyone about the surgery except from Reese, I don't want my family to freak out and most especially him since he's kinda overprotective and over thinker.

All he knows is that I need to go for my job.

"It's just 2 weeks dork." I said then he groan and peck on my shoulder "You manage to live without me in a span of almost 6 years." I added causing him to sighed deeply "I manage to live but dying inside at the same time, that's a plus." He muttered sarcastically but seriously.

"You don't have to internally die now, I need my groom in the next 4 years so you better be alive." I muttered trying to switch his mood making him chuckle and kissed my right temple then grab the flower from me.

"You don't have to remind me, can't wait Mrs. Styles." He muttered cheekily as I turned to him and cross my arms "Where's the future in there dork?" I asked causing him to bit his lower lip with his eyes in a deep shade of forest emerald green and a gold flecks dancing on it.

"That's the future already, just informing you nerdy." He said seriously then tucked the flower back to my right ear and kissed my forehead sweetly making a smile to tugged on my lips same as his.

"Let's go back to past first, I haven't entered the treehouse yet." I said causing him to chuckle and peck on my lips "Let's go." He said the stand up as I grab my skateboard and he helped me stand up then I dusted off my pants.

A snapping sound by afar caught out attention making us both freeze as I search for wherever the hell that came from and spotted a paparazzi hiding with his camera behind the viaduct but surely too far to hear our previous conversation.

Haz take off his beanie and put it on me then slipped my hood on, he put on his hood then wrapped his right arm around my waist protectively while I held my skateboard tightly.

"God bless them." He muttered sarcastically causing me to giggle as we walk back to the road and just ignore everyone else.

I throw my skateboard down then hopped on and hold on his shoulders behind him making him chuckle and lead the way.

We reach our street after a few minutes then entered my house.

I headed upstairs to my room then leave my skateboard on the side and replace my lenses from glasses as I put the burgundy chrysanthemum in my journal as a bookmark.

I run downstairs and exited through the backyard then spotted Harry sitting on one of the two swings connected underneath the treehouse standing strong on the big English oak tree with the autumn leaves around.

I grab my phone and focus the camera on the view the saw Harry have his phone directly on me while biting his lower lip to stop himself from grinning widely causing me to chuckle then snapped a photo of it.

I saw him posted a photo of me filtered in black and white on his account then tagged me with a caption 'The last time we're here you throw your old journal on my face because I'm trying to translate the morse codes in it, wouldn't forget that nerdy.'.

I filtered the photo that I took in black and white too the posted it on my account then tagged him with a caption 'Yeah, because you did it sneakily without any permission dork.'.

"And I found out that it's my name." He said cheekily then smirked as I pick a piece of pebble and throw it on his feet making him squirm and raised his feet up to prevent it.

I run my way to the treehouse and rushed up to the staircase, I stop above the balcony part then open the door with scribbles and doodles with different colours of Sharpies.

I entered then greeted by a familiar cabin sized room with black carpeted floor and our painting on the walls, 4 orange, blue, pink and rainbow coloured giant bean bags, a leather couch with Superman, flower, black cat face and unicorn throw pillows on the side, small white round coffee table in the middle with a radio above, the old pirate treasure chest and bunch of assorted colours of balloons floating against the ceiling.

I kicked my shoes off then place it on the side and sauntered my way to my rainbow coloured bean bag, I launched down then snatched my unicorn pillow and cuddle with it.

I noticed that everything is clean and looks like it's been taken care off really well.

"I hired someone to fix this up to make the braces stronger and change the ruined roof in a new one when I started to earn from my career and I'm the one who usually clean this all up since I'm determined that you'll be back for real." He said sheepishly reading my mind causing a smile to tugged on my lips.

"Balloons?" I asked but remembering when Gin opened his box of condoms the day before we fly in London making him blush furiously and glared at me.

"Shut up! That's an actual balloon that I've made an effort to welcome you back nerd!" He yelled childishly causing me to burst into fits of laughter "Highly appreciated dork!" I chimed while laughing earning a proud and adorable grin from him.

He kicked his shoes off on the side as he lock the door and walk his way to me then take a sit on the orange beanie beside me, he grab the cat face pillow and hugged it then turn to me.

I took off his beanie off of me and slipped it on him then I lay on the bean bag again.

"I miss my escape." I muttered then take off my glasses and put it above the table "I miss the escaping nerd." He muttered then chuckle making me giggle and hugged my pillow tighter.

"I'm starting to get jealous about that pillow again, god dammit." He groaned then crawled out of his bean bag and throw his pillow on the side.

He launched down beside me on my bean bag and throw the pillow off of me causing me to squirm then he throw it on the side too.

"You have no idea how happy I am that I'm not dreaming and you're actually here with me breathing perfectly fine and wide awake." He said seriously then flipped me above him as I lay comfortably above him like the usual making me sighed deeply as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't have to doubt and think wild now if you feel the same hoping that you don't run from me once you find out that your best friend who always gets on your nerves is head over heels in love for you and hoping that you took my proposal seriously when we're only 4 because I am so damn serious that time." He continued as I feel his heartbeat racing way too fast same as mine causing me to chuckle.

"I took it seriously, you're the first and hoping to be the last for a reason dork." I muttered then close my eyes "I'll do everything to keep this relationship functioning properly till the end." He whispered then kissed the top of my head as I look up to him.

"I couldn't afford to lose you again, I'm way too cold when you disappeared. Everything that you've seen in telly and internet is just a bullshit, I never enjoyed it all because the girl who helped me figure out what to do with our lives were nowhere to be seen. I'm starting to go back to my real self and not the fake image that everyone sees because you're back, I'm back home again." He muttered contentedly then tugged me up and grab my nape down making our lips collided passionately feeling like our first kiss as always.

I catch his lower lip and nibble the outer curve of it with the tip of my tongue teasingly causing him to groan then I lean away and giggle as he opened his eyes darkened with lust and love.

"I love you dork." I muttered then peck on his lips but he grab my nape to keep my still and move our lips passionately in sync making a smile tugged on our lips.

"I love you nerdy, more than everything. Welcome back baby girl." He mumbled against my lips and let go then peck on my lips as he hugged me tight and kissed my right temple causing me to chuckle and rest my head over his chest.

---

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.8K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...
880K 19.7K 97
*MATURE CONTENT* Harry Styles is currently the most well-known celebrity in the music industry, just finishing his first solo tour in 2018, trying to...
2.3M 45.8K 34
Eileen Mae Montgomery, better known as El has been working for the Gucci special designs team for two years now. It's her dream job, but theres one t...
The Situation Omg

Фанфик

325 0 23
A few snippets so far: I felt naked in front of him. He's stripped me bare, pulled back my flesh, cracked open my rib cage to literally have my heart...