Treason

Por poltergeist_people

Vega Moore and Beowulf night are an unlikely couple but three months after Wulf initial arrest things are goi... Más

Ch 1: I've Done it With a Trans Girl Before
Ch 3: Pretty Sure its Mainly my Fault.
Ch 4: Two Options
Ch 5: Worry Me
Ch 6: Pills
Ch 7: Genie Vega
Ch 8: Bo
Ch 9: Utterly Insane
Ch 10: Devil Woman
Ch 11: This is why you Don't Shoot People.
Ch 12: Little Beast.
Ch 13: Kiss me, Hug me, Fuck me, Love me.
Ch 14: The World of Wulf
Ch 15: Murderous Tendencies
Ch 16: Surprise
Ch 17: Draw on me
Ch 18: I Would do me.
Ch 19: Blow up the Moon
Ch 20: Half an Hour
Ch 21: Reasonable Doubt
Ch 22: Perjury
Ch 23: Gucci
Ch 24: Take Note
Ch 25: Apparently sex Tapes Make me Stupid.
Ch 26: Pissed
Ch 27: Just Breathe
Ch 28: Sleeping Beauty
Ch 29: Honesty
Ch 30: A Fuck ton of Dick Options
Ch 31: Talkative
Ch 32: Weirdness
Ch 33: Better People
Ch 34: Friendship sex is Totally a Thing

Ch 2: More Than Jealousy

21.7K 1.1K 279
Por poltergeist_people

A/N: HIII GUYYYS this is the continuation of ch 1 technically!! (it would have been too long for my average chapter length otherwise)

~~

Vega pov:

"Are you seriously pissed I did it with a trans girl?"

I peered at wulf from over my glass. "You skipped her when we went through our lists."

"Oh like you didnt skip one of the many blow jobs you delt woman."

I paused. "Good point."

"...wait you did?"

"I thought you would freak and not wanna touch me outa some manly pride if you found out i blew a bisexual drag queen once..."

He paused, "you sucked off a dude in a dress?"

I glared at him, "it was after his show."

"Wait a fucking second, I cant fuck a transgender chick but you can give blowjobs to drag queens?"

Vincent who had just walked into the room blinked, "are you talking about sammy?"

Wulf nodded.

"Oh hows she doing?"

I froze, "YOU STILL TALK TO HER?!"

Wulf flinched, "shes a childhood friend..i may have paid for her surgery?"

My jaw dropped, "and then you decided to test it?!"

Wulf shrugged, "we had a welcome to womanhood party in vegas."

I put my fork down, "so let me get this straight. You had a friend, who was born with man parts, found out he was a transgender female. Paid for her to get her surgery. Threw her a party and then fucked her?"

The blonde frowned at me, "when you put it like that it sounds weird."

"YOU GAVE YOUR FRIEND GIRL PARTS AND FUCKED HER THAT IS WEIRD!"

Suddenly his eyes narrowed, "this has nothing to do with her being a transgender or natural woman does it? You have been acting weird since i mentioned it."

I flushed, "I have not."

Slowly he rose from his seat, "Yes you have. You, mrs everyones anyone i don't give a fuck are suddenly stuck on a transgender woman I fucked. You're jealous."

"Why the hell would I be?"

He cocked his head to the side curiously, "don't know you tell me."

"Im not-"

Suddenly he was in front of me holding my chin so i couldn't look away from him, "dont lie to me."

I bit my lip, "you didnt have the same disregard and general indifference when you talked about her..so yes I got angry. I shouldn't be but I am okay and you still talk to her, the only people you have sex with and still talk to are either unavoidable or...well me."

vince groaned in the background, "oh god its like she fucking married you, get the hell away now Wulf man."

Wulf flipped off his friend before peering at me, "wanna meet her?"

"what no. why would I want to meet your friend who you slept with?!"

"I think if you do you will know why I have no interest in Sammy, she was a little to into me for a while there but hey we're cool now."

I didn't like that, at all.

Wulf could obviously read it on my face, he pulled out his phone and proceeded to pull up a photo of a girl.

She was pretty with dyed blonde hair and wide eyes.

And very very...fluffy, "whoa thats a lot of pink."

Wulf chuckled, "yeah, its a wonder we never realized Sammy was a girl. Shes the fluffiest most feminine girl I have ever met, her being 6ft tall makes it sorta funny to be honest. here."

I took Wulf phone and looked through the photos, She was pretty but really wasn't his type.

Well...now I felt stupid. "So why did you...?"

"Screw her?"

"Hes a perverted ass and it was on his bucket list."

I looked at Vincent, "seriously?"

"no. Thats not why I fucked her. I was drunk, horny, so was she. Never meant it to happen. weird mistake. didnt know she had a thing for me till it was too late."

"...shes pretty."

He wrapped his arms around me, "not as pretty as you."

Smooth. 

I looked down at my hands, "sorry."

He kissed his way up my neck, "don't worry about it my jealous little Hawaiian. Now. lets hear about this Drag queen you kept from me."

I paused. "uhh.."

His grip tightened on me, "I kept one girl from you but you kept both a boy and girl from me in one person."

"that makes zero sense."

"makes perfect sense. you blew a drag queen."

"It was nothing."

"Was he a stranger?"

"not really no."

He hummed, "and you yelled at me why?"

"Okay I think comparing our two situations is a bit rash. Lace was cool."

"So is sammy."

"I don't talk to lace anymore."

he snorted, "I doubt you did much talking anyways."

I gaped, turning around in his arms, "excuse you?"

I faintly heard Vincent laughing in the background

"You heard me Hawaii. you have been crazy lately for no fucking reason."

"no reason? Are you fucking kidding me?"

He glared at me, "no I'm not. You're being total fucking biased about everything and frankly its annoying as fuck without you keeping men who you decided to suck off from me."

I grit my teeth, "oh so only you can hide shit from me? this is ridiculous wulf!"

He rolled his eyes at me, "how often did you blow queenie?"

"Twice."

"and I only fucked Sammy once."

We glared at one another for a long moment, before I finally sneered, "fuck you Wulf."

"You already have. more than twice might I add."

I practically screamed, "no. NO. YOU DO NOT GET TO DO THIS TODAY! I HAVE EVERY FUCKING RIGHT TO BE ANGRY! YOU AND YOUR FUCKING SECRETS IS WHAT GOT US HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! ITS WHAT GOT THAT THING ATTACHED TO YOU AND YOUR OWN PERSONAL POLICE DETAIL! YOU DO NOT GET TO BE ANGRY."

He huffed, "there we go. you waited nearly three months to blow up at me Vega how does it feel?"

 I wanted to cry, "I didn't wait three months Wulf."

He huffed, "Two and a half whatever."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You know why I apparently shot him, you already called me stupid for it."

"No. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU TOOK UP WHERE HE LEFT OFF?!"

Wulf went silent, "this was about more than jealousy huh?"

"I found the files saying new crimes new things were being traced back to the  Night family, Damn it Wulf I know its not your father there are different, cleaner than he is more organized."

He just looked at me.

"What else are you hiding from me?"

He rubbed a hand over his face, "it really doesn't matter Vega."

"Yes. it does!"

He sighed, "let me put it this way then, its really none of your concern. Drop it."

I felt a tear fall from my lashes, "you were never gonna tell me."

"of course not. you don't need to know."

he moved to brushed the tear from my cheek but I pulled away, "no. no you don't get to hide things from me and then touch me. it doesn't work that way Wulf. Honestly I don't care about the sex thing but this matters and I do need to know. I need to know if I'm going to get another phone call like I did that night but this time telling me your dead." 

"I can't even leave the house vega."

"Yeah but somehow you're still doing this, so I wouldn't put it past you to get yourself killed."

I didn't wait for a response. I couldn't do this right now, I darted from the house.

My phone sounded as I made my way down the street. "H-hello?"

"Miss Moore?"

"yes. This is she."

"hello miss moore, this is is the rivercreek clinic calling. we got your results back."

My heart stopped, "and?"

"Congratulations Miss Moore, you're pregnant."

~~

A/N: hahah sorry it took a bit after ch 1 to get out, I had to go to work~ and then eat dinner and then write the last few sentences! What do we think of Vega and Wulf arguing?? and that bomb I chose to drop on y'all? had to get my words right for it XD

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
2.8K 186 44
Aileeta Cortez, an 18 year old Italian. she looks like any normal teenage girl but she holds a bad reputation. she's sent to England to carryout an a...
4M 98.3K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
2M 56.8K 43
"What are you thinking about mia cara" he asks me causing my thoughts to drift back to me kissing his jawline. "N-nothing" I stutter cursing myself...