Young Love (A Fangle Love Sto...

By fallen_blue_angel

Join Mangle, Foxy and the others as they find out what really happened in their past and how destiny can be t... More

Past 1: Mangle, The Naive One
Past 2: Foxy, The Sly One
Past 3: Bonbon, The Evil One
Past 4: Springtrap, The Fake One
Past 5: Bonnie, The Conceited One
Past 6: Marionette, The Saved One
Past 7: How Everything Happened
Past 8: Freddy, Chica, and Chichi as The Pained Ones
Past 9: The Calm Before The Storm
Past 10: Things Will Never Be The Same Again
Past 12: Remember
Past 13: Second Year
Past 14: Letting It Out
Past 15: The New Neighbor
Past 16: Jealousy
Past 17: Problems and More Problems
Side Chapter: Triple Date
Past 18: History
NOT AN UPDATE BUT VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Results
Past 19: Doubt

Past 11: High School

594 29 22
By fallen_blue_angel

"We'll be in high school next week! Have you decided which school to choose, Foxy-senpai?"

Foxy felt a long stare from Mangle. "Yeah," he answered briefly.

"Which school did you choose?"

He glanced at Mangle's shining eyes. 'She'll probably follow me...'

"It's none of your business, isn't it?"

Mangle pouted. "No fair! I want to know!"

"You don't need to," Foxy told her bluntly then walked away.

"Foxy-senpwai!!!!!!!!!"

Foxy ignored the maniac shouting for an unknown name in the middle of the street.

. . .

"You think you can stop me from attending the same school? Ha! You can't escape the Master of Stalking Foxy-senpai! Bwahahaha!"

That was Mangle. 

And yes, she does have a plan. In the name of love! Wait...Love?

She should probably stop shouting all over the place. She noticed the stares of people for so long.

She went straight home.

"Oh, your home early Mangle."

"Hey, Mom!" she greeted he aunt. "I'll just be upstairs!"

She rushed all the way to her room and found her pink laptop just sitting peacefully on top of her bed.

Meanwhile....

"Ahahahahaha! I got you now Foxy-senpai! I got you! Prepare to...spend your delightful youth with me for the rest of your life!"

Jessica could hear her niece's evil cackle from her room. Apparently, there's some kind of dark aura seeping out. 'Ah...to be young.'

"Just wait Foxy-senpai! Just wait! I've narrowed all the high schools you'll go to base on your attitude and way of thinking!"

'Mangle could probably be smart...but she's an idiot for not knowing that she is,' Jessica thought.

. . .

After 2 days...

"Yes! I got it! Foxy will be taking the entrance exam for...

...Fazbear High?!"

Mangle fell to her knees. "That prestigious high school where only the smart people go to?!"

'I can make it in if I bribe the principal with money....but that would be a bad record in my list of the things I've done to be a better person!"

So...as it all turns out...

"Foxy, tutor me!"

"WHAT."

"Foxy, tutor me!"

"I heard you!" Foxy felt a headache coming. "Why do I ever need to?"

"The entrance exam in Faz...Uh..I mean in the high school I want to go to is really hard! I really want to go there!" Mangle answered.

"Why?" he asked.

Mangle thought of an answer. "Because...I want to spend my high school days with an important person! And that important person is very special to me!"

Foxy sighed. "You're like an idiot for trying hard like this for that person. Why doesn't that important person try hard for you too? It means one thing...you're not important to the person you considered special to you..."

Silence.

"Uhh...Mangle?"

"Shut up! I know that I'm like an idiot for trying this hard. But that person is too amazing that he's worth following!"

Foxy was stunned. 'It's just like back then. Who is this special person anyway?'

"Fine. I'm sorry," Foxy told her.

"So...can you do it?"

"Huh?"

"Can you tutor me?"

Foxy breathed in. "Fine. When's the entrance exam?"

"After 3 days," Mangle asnswered. Foxy looked at her in disbelief but Mangle only gave a determined expression. "Fine. I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, Foxy-senpai!"

Foxy sighed for the last time. 'Wait...after 3 days? That's the same day as my entrance exams in Fazbear High...'

. . .

The day of the entrance exam....

"WHAT...

...ARE YOU DOING HERE MANGLE?!!!!!!!!"

Mangle chuckled. "I'm taking the entrance exam here. Whoa...what a coincidence! You're going to Fazbear High too, Foxy-senpai?"

"I know that this wasn't a coincidence!" Foxy grumbled. "After everything I've done to tutor you...You tricked me!"

"Where's your proof that I stalked you?" Mangle challenged.

"Ha! You were stalking me?! This is unbelievable!"

After a few minutes of shouting back and forth in front of the gates of Fazbear High, and gathering the attention of other entrance examinees, they finally lost energy.

"Argh...I wanna go home. I lost all my energy just shouting at you..."

"Whatever, Foxy-senpai. Let's just take the exam!" Mangle dragged Foxy all the way to the testing room. And with pure coincidence, they ended up in the same room...plus, they were seatmates. It was truly heaven for Foxy!

. . .

"Ugh...I'm so tired."

"So am I..."

"The results will go out tomorrow. How did you do?" Foxy asked.

"I don't know."

"What with that answer? Don't tell me you just plunked the test?"

"No I didn't!" Mangle countered.

"Ah...yeah. You have that special person as your motivation after all. I never heard you talk to anyone your age other than me. Who's that special person, anyway?"

Mangle unconsciously turned red. "It's a secret! You don't need to know!"

"Fine, fine. Whatever." Foxy recalled her words.

"Shut up! I know that I'm like an idiot for trying this hard. But that person is too amazing that he's worth following!"  

'If you ask me, you're the one who's truly amazing...' Foxy thought.

. . .

"I passed!" Foxy shouted in enthusiasm. "How about you?" He looked at Mangle and waited for an answer. Honestly, he didn't know what to expect either.

"I...

...DID NOT PASS!!"

Mangle looked like she was about to cry. "Why didn't I pass?! I did my very best this time! Truly!"

Foxy only looked at the despairing Mangle.

"Sorry, Foxy-senpai. I won't be with you in high school."

For some reason, Foxy felt sad too.

. . .

Foxy was having dinner at the Ventura's. Apparently, his parents were busy again.

"What's wrong Mangle? You haven't touched your food," Mangle's mom...aunt...asked her.

"I'm not hungry."

"Come on. Are you still depressed with that entrance exam? School starts the day after tomorrow so we'll find you a high school that has still has an entrance exam. Be sure to wake up early."

Foxy only looked at his plate filled with food.

"I'm going to my room..."

And she really did.

Jessica sighed. "I know she can be pretty difficult sometimes. But even with different schools, can you protect her for me, Foxy?"

Foxy only nod.

"Thank you..."

That night, it was proven that miracles can do happen!

"I PASSED THE ENTRANCE EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" echoed in the whole neighborhood.

. . .

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is the first day of high school! I'm so excited! I hope I can meet new friends. This might be my last entry since no more pages are left. Foxy and I are classmates again. We both went shopping for school supplies today. Foxy helped me carry my things. I tripped on a rock today. My knee had a scrape but Foxy still helped me stand up and carried me on his back the way home. I'm really happy and excited for tomorrow! Not only because of school, but because I came to have found love which I've only realized today. Diary, I'm in love.

Starting to fall,

Mangle

. . .

Foxy's P.O.V.

"Hi foxy!" Mangle suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Good morning, mangle. Why so energetic?" I asked.

"Can't you tell? We're going to be in high school starting today!"

"Idiot. I know we're going to be in high school today," I said.

"Ouch. You have hurt my feelings foxy-senpai. Calling me "idiot" is so mean!" She put up a pout. Geez...this girl. She only passed the entrance exam because she was in the waiting list. I can't believe her luck!

"Why are you so excited in going to school? You don't even have good grades."

"How about you? Why don't you feel happy in going to school when you are a smart person?" She's right. I'm not motivated at all. Maybe the only thing keeping me awake is her loud voice?

"Not all the smart people in the world are happy going to school, Idiot," I told her.

"Could you please stop calling me "idiot"? That's twice now!"

. . .

Bonbon's P.O.V.

I notice two new people enter the classroom. Okay, Bonbon! You can do this!

"Hey Foxy, let's seat at the back of the classroom!"

"No. You're just going to keep talking to me because the teacher won't notice until the end of the class. So this time, let's seat in the front row."

"Hmph....you're so rude. I'm n-not going to talk to you even if w-we are seating in the back! You want to seat in the front?! Fine! I'll seat at the back!"

"Whatever."

I stared at the girl as she was walking at the back with a sad look on her face.

She sat at the seat beside me and sighed. Okay! It's my turn!

"H-h-h-hi!" Dammit! I stuttered. "I'm B-bonbon! What's your n-name?" I tried to smile.

"I'm Mangle! It's nice to meet you!" Wait...isn't this the crazy girl shouting in front of the gates the day of the entrance exam?

"N-nice to meet you too! I was acting all nervous for nothing. Y-you looked kind of sad and all and I thought you're going to get mad at me for talking to you. A-a-and-"

She laughed."You're fun!"

I smiled. It was been a long time someone told me that.

"There's no need to be nervous around people."

"I-I had no friends before and..."

"Then would you like to be my friend?"

"R-r-r-r-r-really?"

"Of course. And I've already told you. You don't have to be that nervous!"

"Okay, Mangle." I told her with a smile.

"So that means we're friends now, aren't we?"

"Yeah!"

. . .

Extra: Bonnie's P.O.V.

After the seating arrangement...

Wow! It's a hot girl with blue hair! (But I'm even hotter!) My exact type! This high school might be heaven after all!

But...little did he know his heaven will eventually turn out into something worse than hell...

. . .

Yay! I updated! Don't worry people! We'll be back to where it ended in True Love in the next chapter! This is dedicated to TemmieLynn. I love your comment! It really motivated me!

Love love <3

fallen_blue_angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 102 25
After an incident that happened at the original Freddy Fazbears pizzaria involving Foxy the others cast him out and abuse him for his mistake, foxy s...
122K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...
71.4K 1.5K 56
This is a story about about a purple bunny called Bonnie and brown bear called Freddy. They both love each other but will they ever admit there feeli...
27.9K 694 55
What the title says!!! I wanted to make a REALLY FUN book where you can Ask/Dare the animatronics! I was inspired by @BONNIEBUNNY1111 Enjoy!!!