My mini-Mark (Markilpierxread...

By warfstacheonesie

You live in a small village. You have lived in the village for a long time, so your house is pretty old, but... More

Ch. 1 knock knock
ch. 2 intruder
ch. 3 It's all in my head
ch. 4 meeting
ch 6 Chadwick Lancelot
ch. 7 You should've...
ch. 8 pretty dress
ch 9 Irish is awesome
ch. 10 two more days
ch. 11 The voice
ch. 12 Comfy bed...
ch. 13 dangerous looks
ch. 14 fucked up day
ch. 15 strange night
ch. 16 An awesome new beginning
ch. 17 leaving
ch. 18 good-bye
ch. 19 sweetest thing
Ch. 20 avoiding eye contact
ch. 21 Sugar Honey Ice Tea
ch. 22 it's over....
ch. 23 private ride
ch. 24 memories
ch. 25 It's Chadwick
ch. 26 switch
ch. 27 as tiny as a hamster
ch. 28 Welcome home

ch. 5 The deal

2.7K 106 96
By warfstacheonesie

(Y/N) POV

Sean,Mark and me sit in a circle on the ground, "so, where do you guys come from?" I ask. "I was born in Ireland and moved to Los Angeles" Sean explains. I nod and look at Mark, " I was born on Hawaii, and also moved to LA" He says.

My eyes widen, "jeez, you made quite a journey, didn't you, Mark?" I ask. Mark nods, "well, it was all a matter of time" He says calmly. " A long time" Sean chuckles.

Mark rolls his eyes, "Shut up, Jack" He says. 'huh? Jack?' I think while looking confused at Sean. "Yeah, my Irish name is Sean, and in English, it's Jack" He explains, like he could read my mind.

I nod, "So I can call you Jack too?" I ask. Jack nods. "So Jack, how did you know that Mark was here, I mean you were here so suddenly" I ask. Jack and Mark look at each other for a moment, "well, Mark and I were great, great friends. " Jack starts.

When I look at the ground, I see the tiny man nodding, "yeah, we moved in together in Los Angeles" Mark explains in his cute, high voice. "But one day, there was this wizard, named Chadwick Lancelot. He changed Mark in...this..." Jack tells me.

I look at Mark again, "So Mark wasn't always, this size?" I ask. They both shake their head, and Mark gets a little sad as he looks at his crossed feet. Jack clears his throat, "Mark was a little taller than me, his voice was deep. Smooth as melted butter. He could turn on all the ladies in an instant" Jack says the last pert joking.

Mark turns a little red and looks away, "Oh, shut up, yah goof" he says, slapping Jack's shoe with his tiny hand. Jack chuckles a little, seeing me smile. "I would love to hear it" I say, looking Mark right in his tiny,brown eyes, seeing his cheeks turn a little pink.

Then, I remember....."Uhh...Jack?" I ask. Jack looks up, "yeah?" He answers. "Did you say, Chadwick Lancelot?" I repeat the name. Jack nods, "yeah...why?" He asks me.

I think for a second, "I know him....he was in my store, I think one or two days ago" I explain. Jack and Mark look at each other, their eyes lighting up, "Where does he live?" Mark asks with his cute voice.

I hold out my hand, wanting Mark to step on it. After Mark steps on my hand, I walk to my window, next to my bed. Jack follows me and climbs on my bed with me. I point out of the window, into the forest.

Mark and Jack look at me with a puzzling face, "What are you trying to show, (Y/N)?" Jack asks. I look at Jack for a second and roll my eyes. I bring my hand with Mark on it closer to my face and I push Jack's head closer to mine with my free hand.

I point out of the window again, and finally, they see the top of a grey tower, sticking above the trees, just a little. Jack and Mark both mouth a long 'oohh' and look at me again, "We should go there" Jack says.

I look at Mark who looks a little unsure, "Well, I don't know, guys....what if he changes one of you guys too?" he asks.

Jack chuckles, "He won't...remember what the deal was?" he asks, looking at Mark. I listen to the conversation, "What deal?" I ask.

Mark sits down on my hand, looking adorable as fuck, making me smile at him. "Chadwick was...kinda being bullied by the other men in Los Angles. Everyone laughed at him behind his back. We thought it was horrible." Jack explains.

I nod. "Yeah, one day, some guys beat him up because they didn't believe that Chadwick could use sorcery." Mark says. "woah" Is all I can bring out. "yeah" They both say.

Jack clears his throat, "But Chadwick couldn't stand us, he didn't want help. So he changes Mark like this because he was angry. And Chadwick made us a deal." he says.

"If we find my true love, Chadwick will change me back to normal" Mark says happily. As Mark says it, a shade of pink forms on my cheeks, "Why do you think I'm your true love?" I ask.

Mark and Jack both look away. I chuckle, waiting for an answer. "well..." Mark starts, "because...you're a beautiful girl" He says, blushing like mad, avoiding eye contact with me, which makes me chuckle again, and blush a little too.

I feel butterflies in my stomach, by the idea of Mark and I together, 'no, no ,no, don't think like that, that would never work...I mean, look at this little guy, if I would make out with him, I would just have him on my tongue' I giggle at the thought.

Mark chuckles nervous, still looking away from me. I stand up, "well, we better get going then" I say. Jack looks at Mark and they nod at each other.

I walk downstairs with Jack following me and Mark laying on his stomach on my hand, facing me and Jack. "This all went fast...in like one week, so many things happened" I tell Jack and Mark.

Mark rolls over on his back, which tickles my hand, "Mark, don't do that" I say, giggling slightly. Mark looks at me with a smirk on his face, "what....this?" He asks, rolling over again.

I hold my wrist tight, trying not to close my hand or make any spastic moves with it, "Mark stop, you could die!" I say. Mark stays still while I walk to the door, "oh uh (Y/N)? Can you get me a bag, I don't want anyone to see me...." Mark says shyly.

I give him a sweet smile, "Of course" I say, turning around and walking to the back of the store.

Mark's POV

She walks to the back of the store with that beautiful smile on her face. This must be my true love, I mean, she knows the wizard, he has been here. And she's beautiful, exactly my type, and she's nice, and caring. 'No Mark, don't fall in love with her....what if she isn't your true love? You would break your own heart....' But I can't help it.

She hasn't known me for long, but I've followed her for quite a while and she is so sweet to other people. First, I was scared that she maybe would sell me or use me for money, treating me like a freak or something.

But I finally had the courage to step out and meet her. And she turns out better than I could ever imagine. I watch her searching through the cabins in her house, not finding anything.

She groans, clearly annoyed, "ugh, I left my bag right here!" she mumbles to herself quietly, forgetting that I'm the tiny man in her hand, and I can hear her talking, which makes me chuckle.

She looks at me and chuckles shyly at me, "I can't find it" She groans again. She sighs loudly, trying to find anything to put me in.

Suddenly, an idea pops in my head and I look at her shoulder, "(Y/N), you could put me on your shoulder" I suggest. She looks at her shoulder, smiling, "oh my god, that a great idea!" She says, her eyes lighting up, having that gorgeous smile on her pretty face.

She lifts her hand to my shoulder, letting my step on it. I hear Jack walking away behind us. I turn around to see him, having a little shade of red on his face.

I walk closer to her neck while she walks to the front of the store again. Suddenly, (Y/N) makes a spastic move. I almost slip away, but before I fall, I pull myself up by her hair. It can't hurt her, I'm as light as a feather.

(Y/N) POV

"Mark, you're tickling me! Just hide under my hair and then stay in one spot, I don't want you to get hurt" I say strict, but in a caring, sweet tone.

Mark nods and disappears under my hair. "Where's Mark?" Jack asks, who's standing by the front door, waiting for me to unlock it. I chuckle in response. Now I know for sure that no one can see Mark, because Jack can't either.

Jack slightly laughs my way, looking at my shoulder. I can't see it, but I assume that Mark has shown himself from underneath my hair.

I lean forward a little, so that I can stick the key in the keyhole from the door. I turn around and let Jack step out first. When I close and lock the door behind me, Kimberley comes walking up to me, "(Y/N)?" She says, a little bit annoyed.

I sigh, "please Kim, not now" I plead. She shakes her head, "no, we need to talk" She says, pulling me by my arm somewhere away from Jack.

She looks at me with a dangerous look, with her arms crossed. I lift my hands, "what?" I ask, accidentally sounding a little annoyed. She rolls her eyes and sighs, "I know what you're trying to do!" She says.

I get a little worried, 'about Mark? how!?' I think as I look at her. "know w-what?" I ask her, stuttering a little. She chuckles, probably thinking I'm being ridiculous. "Don't act like you don't know, it's so obvious!" She says a little louder.

I feel small movements by my ear, "She's not talking about me, that can't be" I hear Mark's high voice whispering in my ear. I want to answer Mark, but I can't, so I ignore him.

After a few moments of silence, Kimberley sighs loud again, "I don't understand! First, you say he's a thief, stealing stuff from you, and now you're just wanting to....do stuff with him. You're with him all the time! And you knew I liked him!" She finally explains.

My worried face turns into a smile. I sigh in relief, chuckling a little. "What's so funny!?" She says, sounding like a bitch. I've never seen this side of her. When it's about boys, I know that I never can cross a line with her.

I want to shrug my shoulders, but I can't since Mark would probably fall, "I'm not after him, we just are good friends" I explain, "I swear, Kim, on my grave" I say, crossing my heart.

Kimberley lifts one eyebrow, "So what were you guys doing today then? Your store was closed. And where were you guys heading?" She asks, like she's my mother and I'm the teenager, wanting to sneak away with her boyfriend.

I sigh, "That's none of your business, I....."I pause for a second, thinking about Mark, not sure if I want to say this, "I have someone else, and I swear, we weren't doing anything, he's all yours" I say before walking towards Jack again, leaving Kimberley there.

Jack looks at me and lays a hand around my shoulder, wanting to talk to Mark I suppose. I want to look back at Kimberley, but that would just make things worse.

I feel small movements in my neck again, "Who was that?" Mark asks. I sigh, "Kimberley" I simply answer, "She's never like this, but if she wants something....she really goes for it" I explain.

Jack and Mark chuckle, "So she goes for Jack?" Mark asks. Jack's head turns to me really fast. I nod, "yeah, she thought...you and I were...you know...doing stuff" I say, blushing a little, avoiding eye contact with Jack.

I hear Jack chuckle on my side, "what kind of stuff?" He asks with a smirk on his face. "Don't answer" I hear Mark i my ear, sounding a little jealous. I chuckle, "Oh, you know what kind of stuff" I say, punching Jack playfully.

We walk towards the forest, approaching the tall, grey tower. I feel myself getting nervous, somehow. I feel Mark playing with my hair while sitting on my shoulder.

I clear my throat to get their attention, "what if I'm not the one?" I ask shyly, looking at Jack who's looking at Mark. They both stay quiet, and don't answer me. I shrug it off, and continue walking with an awkward silence between us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 84 39
You move to LA and a week later you come across Markiplier. You two chat for a long time including drama, romance, and humour. Prepare yourself for t...
371K 6.1K 110
A fresh new start in a new place for you, scared from being so far away from home, your parents, your friends, but excited to have some independence...
45K 1K 35
This is about a girl named (y/n) who is 23 and she is in love with her best friend who is the great Markiplier!
2K 117 14
you meet a strange man who talks in 3rd person. he offers only the best for you, and possibly, your affection.