On the Road. (One Direction)...

By styles_lmao

*THIS STORY IS AWFUL OK I WAS 12* Lucy Styles is an ordinary 13 year old girl, except her brother is Harry St... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
WANT TO BE A CHARACTER?
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Q&A
A/N

2

10K 120 18
By styles_lmao

Edited 4/12/15

Louis' arms wrapped warmly around my small frame as I leaned into his chest. He was such a caring person and although silly and perhaps a little annoying at times, I didn't understand why Lottie would say things about him sometimes. He seemed like the brother you'd go to for everything. Yes, Harry was just as good at being a big brother, but he couldn't always be understanding and he could lose his temper easily. And of course when you're living with a 13 year old girl, losing your temper is basically the same thing as poking a lion. It felt a little awkward on his lap since I'm soon to be 14 years old, however, my childhood wasn't the most cuddling story. Mum and Dad were always too busy to tuck me in, or kiss away the bad dreams, or read me stories. They did indeed care about me, yet Harry took the initiative to raise me. Even though there had been quite a large amount of time distance, the boys and I never really had problems picking up where we left off. I let my head rest in the crook of Louis' neck.

I was completely relaxed until a bunch of flashes confronted my heavy eyes. I snapped my head back to see all the guys with their phones taking pictures and awing, Harry even making it like a photo shoot. I smirked and tried to kick their phones away but failed miserably. Louis Laughed and tickled my stomach a little bit. "I'm posting this on twitter!" Harry laughed. I stuck out my tongue indicating that I was kidding and I didn't care what he did with the pictures. I hopped up from Louis, a bit too tired to be babied anymore, and walked over to the couch. Plopping myself steadily on the couch, I flipped through the channels until I found SpongeBob. Yes, I still like this show. It never gets old even though the humor was very immature and sometimes quite weird. Suddenly Harry got up and looked at all the guys. "Well I'm going to the store to get some stuff. Does anybody want to come?" he asked. They all shook their heads. "Lucy?" he questioned looking over at me.

"Nah, I'm kind of tired." I replied. I practically spent the whole night before talking to Perrie over chat about how things were going. The guys didn't know that and they weren't about to find out.

"Okay, I'll be back in 20!" He exclaimed happily, grabbing his coat by the door. He kissed the top of my head and left me to focus on the show that I live for.

HAHAHA I need friends........

I quickly refocused on SpongeBob and let myself get completely absorbed in the children's show. By the time I looked over to where the guys were sitting, they were gone, probably in their rooms playing FIFA. I went back to the TV and another show had come one that I didn't care for so I switched it to something scary. Halloween was coming up so all the good stuff was on TV. I flipped through the channels and saw orphan on. Satisfied with the level of horror, I sat in suspense on the couch and even hitched my breathing once or twice. I jumped what seemed like 3 feet when the door to the bus opened. Harry strolled in still as happy as before, grocery bags filling his hands. I silently waved, debating whether or not to help him with the food.

It's just so far.....

"Where are all the guys?" He asked, quickly setting down the bags and unloading everything into cabinets.

"Umm, not sure. I think they went to their rooms." I answered, trying to focus on my movie, aggravated whenever Harry would speak and interrupt the suspenseful scene of the moment.

"BOO!" All the guys jumped from behind the couch. I screamed in horror and quickly ran over to the four, hitting them playfully.

"I hate you guys!" I said sarcastically. They were still on the floor laughing at my reaction. Harry was laughing hard too, earning a harsh scowl from me. After they had calmed down, I went back over to the couch, angrily stomping my feet the whole way there.

"That's payback from when you wanted us to play your little card game!" Niall defended, still laughing a little. I glared at him. "Ooh, what are we watching?" he asked walking over to me.

"Orphan." I replied, rewinding to where I left off before the guys scared me. He bounced himself on the couch next to me and lifted me on to his lap. With protest of how I was growing up and shouldn't be handled like this anymore, Niall shushed me and forced my head to lay softly on his chest. With his hand on my back and the suddle movement from his breathing, I felt so happy. A smile crept across my face. Niall and I always watched scary movies together, both loving the horror and suspense from every scene.

"Lucy are you sure you won't get scared watching this?" Zayn remarked.

"I'll be fine, and besides, I have seen this movie before and it's not that scary." I reassured, scoffing that he would think I would be so childish as to get scared again.

"Okay, I just don't want this to be like the exorcist." He argued, crossing his arms and planting himself in front of the TV so I could no longer see it.

"It won't be!" I protested, aggravation weaved in my words.

*FLASHBACK*

"But Harry!" My 10 year old self whined and stomped my foot on the ground in hopes to get what I wanted.

"I said no!" He repeated more firmly this time, trying to walk away and let the negative response from him sink in. However, I'm WAY too stubborn to let that happen.

"But I want to watch it!" I shouted and continued stomping down the hallway where he was walking.

"Just because mom and dad are away on business, doesn't mean the rules went with them! Now go to your room before things get worse!" He barked, going into his room and slamming the door to conclude the conversation. I grunted and threw myself into my room only to obey Harry's strict orders. I already KNEW that I was going to watch the movie, whether Harry knew it or not. Of course I went on Netflix and spent my Friday evening watching the horrifying movie while Harry had friends downstairs. If you couldn't have guessed already, that was my mistake. That night I kept having nightmares of horrible images and Devils and demons crashing my system. Finally I built up the courage to take my crying self over to the guest room where Niall was sleeping. Knowing him, he would be the least mad, if even angry in the first place, and he would let me sleep with him.

"Niall?" I tugged on his shoulder and the sleeping boy continued dreaming. I pushed his arm a little harder until a grumble escaped his lips and his eyes fluttered open, realizing it was me. "Can I stay with you?" I asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Sure kiddo." He replied half awake while pulling his covers back. Way back when, the boys were just friends so they would stay over sometimes if the parties got a little too wild and they couldn't get a ride home. I quickly crawled in and laid up against him. Out of no where, he spoke. "You watched that movie didn't you?" he asked in disappointment and I slowly nodded my head.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Alright, I just don't want you to get scared." He persisted and of course I sassily rolled my eyes, followed by a scoff or snarky comment under my breath.

"Zayn, it can barely be classified as a scary movie, I'll be fine." I said trying my hardest not to sound annoyed. After all, he was looking after me. I knew I was way too young to watch the exorcist but I did it anyway. Oops. We all make mistakes. Niall forced me back on his lap and cuddled me, continuing to watch the movie.

I ended watched the whole movie while on Niall's lap and somewhere towards the end, My eyelids grew heavy and I drifted off. It must have been about 30 minutes since I had fallen asleep and I woke up to annoying voices awing over something. "Aww look at her, she's a perfect little angel." Liam whispered.

HEY WAIT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT ME.

"She is adorable; but I wouldn't say angel." Harry chuckled as I could feel their states on me. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and saw the guys look down at me like I was on display. Growling, I sat up and realized I was still on Naill's lap. I quickly hopped off.

"Okay, okay people no touching of the art." I whispered with my croaky voice, backing away from human contact. Waking me up is the equivalent to the apocalypse normally but I was feeling especially nice today.

WEIRD RIGHT?

Niall smiled at me, calling me "little Lucy" That was one of the many nicknames I had received when living with them. I didn't have time to focus on the TV before Harry picked me up and pushed my head to fill the crook of his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Let's just say I wasn't the tallest 13 year old around. Well, I was 4 11". But getting taller!

"Let's get you to bed babe." Harry insisted, meeting a groan from me.

"But its only 9:30." I argued, still tired as he carried me off to my bedroom at the end of the hall. "I'm not even tired." I pouted, fighting the urge to yawn.

"You're exhausted." He proclaimed. I continued protesting to which he ignored and lay me down. "Night kid, I love you." He soothed and planted a kiss on the top of my bed. Such affection rushed through me and I almost regretted letting his hug go for a moment.

EW EMOTIONS. CANT SHOW THOSE

Nevertheless, I was lulled to sleep by the sounds of chitter chatter outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 11.3K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...
10.8K 84 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
99.5K 509 45
Hey! So when Im bored I like to think of random things. Like, what if I was 1D's little sister?! I think that would be pretty awesome! In this book y...
10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...