Steamy Love

By Ki113RQU33N

Is Brian Quinn capable of love? Of course he is, steamy love! Or...is he? What if someone has feelings for hi... More

Part 1: What The Fuck, Man?!
Part 2: What's Wrong?
Part 3: A Day In The Life
Part 4: Disgusting...
Part 5: Truth or Dare?
Part 7: Just Act Natural
Part 8: What Are We Doing?
Part 9: Just Tell Me To Fuck Off
Part 10: Jealousy is a Bitch
Part 11: More Than a Friend Should
Part 12: I Felt That
Part 13: All For One and One For All
Part 14: Broken Glass
Part 15: I Need You
Part 16: Decisions
Part 17: Secrets
Part 18: Yes, Master
Part 19: Care To Join Me?
Part 20: Nightmares
Part 21: Simple Rules
Part 22: The Ultimate Punishment
Part 23: We're Not Ready
Holy Sh!t
Part 24: Fuck My Life!
Part 25: It's a Great Day!
Part 26: Stay With Me?
Part 27: Promise Me...
Part 28: You Fucked Yet?
Part 29: You Need You
*Update*
Part 30: Surprises
Part 31: Birthday Sex
Part 31 1/2
Murr and Adriann
Part 32: The Amount of Love
Part 33: Two Can Play At That Game
Part 34: It's Not What You Think!
Part 35: If You Want Me To Go...
Part 36: Psychiatrist
Part 37: Winding Down
Part 38: Flashbacks
Part 39: Not Her Fault
Part 40: My Baby
*New Sequel!*
Hey Guys!

Part 6: How Does This Feel?

1.8K 41 23
By Ki113RQU33N

Brian's POV

The only sound in the room is Benjamin's purring as I scratch behind his ears. Sal and I are in my living room, sitting opposite each other. This is the most nervous he's been in a long while, and he's sweating and shaking really bad.

"Where have you been?" he finally asks without looking at me.

"Here, mostly. I just...needed time to think."

"And?"

I sigh. "Sal... I'll be honest with you, I don't know what to think, or even how to react. You kinda threw me a curveball last week..."

"I know... I'm sorry." His voice is shaking as he talks.

"It's okay. Like I said, I don't care what your sexuality is."

"Then you don't mind if I... like... you?" He finally looks at me, but I can't tell if his look is one of embarrassment, pleading, or self-hate. Maybe it's all three.

"I... I guess not... But I do wish you had told me earlier."

"It's not exactly somethin' I really feel comfortable talking about."

"I know." I think back to all of the times I questioned my own sexuality. I still do, sometimes. It's a strange feeling; like you've been lying to yourself your entire life. So yeah... I know what Sal is going through, to a degree. I don't think I've had a crush on someone for twenty years; not someone I personally knew, anyways. Everyone fanboys or fangirls over celebrities at some point in their life. Right?

Suddenly he speaks up again and throws me off my train of thought. "Will you please come back to work? We haven't been able to get much done. And I... I miss you..."

Holy hell, I'm not used to hearing him say that sentence like that. "I've missed you guys too. I hate not talking to any of you." That's the truth, I realize. I mean, we've taken weeks off from each before; specifically when one or more of us goes on a vacation. But that's not very often, and after years of seeing each other at least every other day with occasional breaks, you get used to one another and it's weird not being together.

"Well, it's um... it's getting late... I guess I should go home." He says this in the most defeated voice I've ever heard, and I suddenly feel extremely bad for him.

"Wait, Sal, you can stay here if you want. Like I said, I've missed seeing you guys and you look too tired to drive." His face actually lights up at that and he helps me get him some blankets and a pillow. We pop in a movie and drink a couple of beers, just like we normally do. As the movie plays, I'm very aware of the fact that his knee rests against mine almost the entire time. This isn't an unusual thing, but considering the circumstances, it's just...unusual? And... I like it?? What the fuck? At some point, about halfway through the movie, Sal appears to nod off a little... and his head rests on my shoulder. I don't want to wake him, so I don't move. By the end of the movie he's fallen into my lap, completely passed out, so I just recline and close my eyes.

I wake the next morning to Chessie jumping up on my face. "God damn you cat!" I push him off and then feel something heavy shift on my lap. I look down and see a waking Sal, who was kinda cuddled up to me. He quickly sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Fuck, sorry Q! I didn't mean to... I was just..."

"You fell asleep," I interrupt him. "No big deal." It is a big deal. I think I kinda liked it. "Want somethin' to eat?"

Shaking his head, he says, "No, I'm too... I don't feel good, to be honest."

I pull him in for a hug, and he relaxes. "You don't have to be nervous."

He pulls away and looks at me. "Brian, I have to know. What's gonna happen now?"

I take time to think about that. "Well, I don't want us to not be friends..."

"Okay, but, are we ever gonna be more than friends?"

"I...I, I honestly don't know the um...the answer to that question..." It's my turn to be nervous and sweaty now. I don't know what I'm feeling. My heart is pounding and I have butterflies in my stomach, but it doesn't seem like a bad thing.

He slowly takes my hand in both of his and stares at it. Strangely, I let him. After a minute or so he looks up at me and asks, "Can I try something?"

"Uh, I guess?" He looks back down and interlaces our fingers. I've held his hand before, but that was in a friend way. Not in a I-like-you way.

"How does this feel?" He asks me.

*************

Please vote, comment, and share! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.2K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
18.3K 371 9
When Claire gets forced into a fake relationship for business with a douchebag she just met, her heart shatters into pieces that can never be put tog...
946K 15.6K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
29.3K 703 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...