My mini-Mark (Markilpierxread...

Oleh warfstacheonesie

You live in a small village. You have lived in the village for a long time, so your house is pretty old, but... Lebih Banyak

Ch. 1 knock knock
ch. 3 It's all in my head
ch. 4 meeting
ch. 5 The deal
ch 6 Chadwick Lancelot
ch. 7 You should've...
ch. 8 pretty dress
ch 9 Irish is awesome
ch. 10 two more days
ch. 11 The voice
ch. 12 Comfy bed...
ch. 13 dangerous looks
ch. 14 fucked up day
ch. 15 strange night
ch. 16 An awesome new beginning
ch. 17 leaving
ch. 18 good-bye
ch. 19 sweetest thing
Ch. 20 avoiding eye contact
ch. 21 Sugar Honey Ice Tea
ch. 22 it's over....
ch. 23 private ride
ch. 24 memories
ch. 25 It's Chadwick
ch. 26 switch
ch. 27 as tiny as a hamster
ch. 28 Welcome home

ch. 2 intruder

3.6K 130 124
Oleh warfstacheonesie

(Y/N) POV

I arrive at the delicious smelling bakery. I take a deep breath and take up the delicious scent of fresh baked bread.

When I walk in the shop, I see some people being some bread and I see Kimberley's dad helping the customers. Kimberley herself in nowhere to be seen.

I walk up to the cheapest bread first, as always. But since I've earned some extra today, I decide to take a bread that is a little more expensive. I see the delicious bread just screaming for me.

I could do a week with that bread, it's bigger and better then the other ones. A little later when the customers are gone, Kimberley's dad, William Colton, calls me, "good day, (Y/N)" He says.

When I turn around, I wave at him with a bright smile, "good morning, mister Colton" I reply. I grab one bread and bring to the counter. "something to celebrate, miss?" William asks me with a smile.

I shake my head in response, "no, I'm just earning pretty well today" I explain. William nods and puts the bread in a paper bag.  Meanwhile, Kimberley comes in from the back of the store, "(Y/N)!!" She cheers.

I give her a quick hug. "That will be six silver coins, miss (Y/L/N) " William says. I reach for my small bag and get out six pieces of payment. I give them to mister Colton and reach out for the paper bag.

I nod, "thank you, mister Colton" I say before turning around. "Aren't you gonna stay here?" Kim asks me. I shake my head, "No, I have some shopping to do, miss Colton" I say.

Kimberley rolls her eyes, "Don't call me that, I'm not a lady from London who drinks tea everyday" She jokes. I chuckle and wave, "have a good day" I say while walking off.

I walk past some small wooden houses, towards the farm where Alice Chandler lives. She sells all kinds of milk, cheese et cetera.

Before I arrive at the farm, I see the same boy and girl play with the doll they bought earlier at my store today. They see me walking by and they smile, "hi, miss (Y/N)!" They say.  I wave at them, "hey kiddos" I say, smiling.

And then, I see Alice walking towards her little farm with two buckets, full of fresh milk. Her barn is behind her little farm. I think she has four cows and two goats for the products she makes.

She struggles with opening the door, so I run up to her and open the door for her, "Thank you, (Y/N) she says, smiling at me. I follow her inside and wait in the store for her to come back.

I look around a little. I need cheese, that's to most important part. I decide to take a cheap cheese, maybe a smaller size, then I can get some milk too.  I grab the stuff I need and walk to the counter.

Alice smiles at me, "how is your shop going?" She asks while pulling her ponytail straight. I nod, "Great!! " I answer, "I earned a lot today, so I have some more money to spend" I explain.

She nods while looking at the products, "That's good! very good!" She says excited. "Now, this will be five, please" Alice says. I smile and get my small bag out of my pocket, and hand the money to her, "There you go!" I say.

I'm still surprised that I have a lot of money, 'if my business stays this way, I can probably get a new house!' I think to myself as I put the cheese in the paper bag with the bread and hold the bottle of milk in my hand.

I smile at her since my hands are full, "Have a lovely day" I say before I walk off. I come across the small boy and girl again and smile at them.  They look so cute together, having so much fun with just one doll.

It takes me a few minutes to walk back to my small store again. I put the bottle of milk down and open my door with the key that is hanging around my neck.

When I open the door, I immediately hear some rumbling again. But when I kick the door shut, it's quiet again. I put my stuff in a cool place in the cabins, to keep the products from rotting away fast.

Then,  I hear thumping again, coming from upstairs. But I also hear someone entering the store. I want to walk upstairs, but there's a customer in my shop.

I hesitate for a moment, but I walk to the front of the store and see the weird wizard man standing by my counter. He has a half smile on his face while looking at me. "hi" I say with an unsure smile, "I'm sorry, but I'm closed" I explain.

The man,dressed in wizard clothes holds his hand up, meaning I should stay quiet, "You don't need to be open for me, I'm a special customer, you should see me as someone who has magic powers, a wizard" He says.

I am about to break into laughter, but I try my best to keep myself from even grinning, "What do you mean?" I ask, accidentally chuckling a little bit.

The man in front of me intertwines his hands and looks at me with a serious face, "My name is Chadwick Lancelot, but don't tell anybody. If someone asks, they should call me wizard." He explains.

I cross my arms and nod my head, meaning I understand him. "Well, Chadwick, what are you doing here?" I ask as politely as possible. Chadwick looks around him, but not like he's looking if someone's here.

He looks behind me, and up at the ceiling, like he sees ghosts flying everywhere. "You know where I live?" He asks. I shake my head slightly, "well, I can see your tower from my window" I explain.

Chadwick nods, "good, good. Well, if you need me, I'll be there " He says. And with that, he walks off, out of my store, without saying anything anymore.

I stare at the door, where I last saw him. "weird..." I say to myself. First I thought he just dresses different, but I think there's just something up with his guy.

I look around me to, at the same directions he looked in too, like he left me something, somewhere. 'strange things happened today' I think to myself before repeating everything what happened today.

Then, I hear the thumping again, and someone talking, "okay, now I'm actually going mad" I say to myself as I walk towards the stairs.

When I arrive up the stairs, I hear someone talking. I've never heard this voice before, it sounds like a male voice, but he's not from America...'maybe...London?....Scotland...? Ireland..?' I think as I slowly approach my bedroom door.

As I step on a place of wood that cracks really loudly. 'shit' I yell at myself in my head, 'I should've known' I think to myself. And with that, the talking, actually whispering stops.

There has to be someone in here, 'but how?' I locked my door when I was off to getting some stuff. I slowly open the bedroom door and I see a man sitting on my bed, "I'm sorry ma'am, I will go" He says, quickly standing up and walking pass me.

I run after him, "hold up! What where you doing here? Who were you talking to?" I ask the green haired man with the accent. But he doesn't stop, he runs out of my shop, behind some farms and just disappears.

I close the door, lock it, and make sure that the board says 'closed'. I walk up stairs and search through the room if anything went missing.

I see a perfectly round silver coin. I walk towards it and pick it up. It has scratches on the sides, 'just like the coin that I lost this morning....'

I just look at the silver piece for a while, wondering how it could get here.  Maybe the green-haired dude found it in my home when he broke in, and went upstairs to maybe try to steal more stuff from me.

I place a kiss on the coin and put it under my pillow, not wanting to lose it. I walk downstairs again, pressing the key closely against my chest, 'I need to watch my stuff better' I think to myself as I hold the key on front of me.

I chuckle at the thought of two intruders in one day. Then, I hear the annoying knocking from inside the wall again.  I take a few steps closer to the same spot again, and I hear the knocking again. I sit in front of the wall with my legs crossed.

I hold my hands up, "yeah what!? You got my attention now! Here's your chance!" I say. After a minute of listening, with all my attention to the wall, I start to laugh, "oh my god, look at me!! I'm talking to a wall!" I chuckle.

Then, I hear the small knocks again, "What!!!" I say, getting really annoyed, "Are you trying to piss me off? 'Cause it's working!" I say, lifting my eyebrows.

When I hear the knocking again, I sigh heavily out of annoyance, "OH MY GOD CAN YOU STOP!?" I say, lifting my hands for a second. And the knocks stop....

"Probably mice or something, it's all in your head, (Y/N)" I say to myself, wanting to get up again. But before I lift my leg, I hear the knocks again. I groan loud, "What the fuck!, I don't have problems with mice, I think they're cute, but if you don't shut up, I'm gonna buy mouse traps and kill you all in there!" I say strict.

And once again, just like excepted, I hear the small knocks AGAIN. I slam my fists on the group, "STOP IT!" I yell. And the knocks stop,  I sigh in relief and want to get up again, but then the knocks start again.

I don't know what's going on, or what happens to me. But I decide to play along. "Okay, if there is really someone in there who understands me, this is how we do it." I start off, getting in a comfortable position.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

97.3K 2.8K 34
You meet a nice guy,suprisingly he has interests for you too! When he invites you to his 'home', it surprises you of how he lives. And how powerful h...
370K 6.1K 110
A fresh new start in a new place for you, scared from being so far away from home, your parents, your friends, but excited to have some independence...
2K 84 39
You move to LA and a week later you come across Markiplier. You two chat for a long time including drama, romance, and humour. Prepare yourself for t...
4.6K 66 47
You guys love each other no doubt. And nothing will change that. Mark didn't think he'd ever love anyone, will you change his mind? What will happ...