Under My Command ( Lesbian St...

بواسطة Icefly

" Who do you belong to, Jade?" She pulled my hair, which caused me to arch my back in pleasure. " Only you... المزيد

Dear Diary
First meeting
The art project
Adresses and orders
The bad girl
An offer?
Confused moments
So close
Jade's new thoughts
Miss you
Shopping and whispers
The Collar
So perfect
Eavesdropping
An old friend of mine
Moonlight Shadow
Better than me?
Secrets
Ballet shoes
The Thunderstorm
Fights and kisses
Bad memories
Morning lessons
Want you to know
Leave her
Movies and jealousy
The contract
Planning
The Maid
Let me touch you
Hide and Seek
New revealed secrets
Partys and skype
Visit
If I could fly
A kid in love
Netflix and....chill?
Where Red Meets Black
The Headline
Easy and Right
The Dancer in Blue
Take a seat
My First Heartbreak
Say something
New Book!
Apologies

Bathroom chats

7.6K 239 71
بواسطة Icefly

Jade

Jelina's story really took me off guard, I didn't know she had such a story on her heart. I didn't even know she had brother until now, but I'm so relieved that she shared this with me. She's finally starting to open to me.

After a few minutes of cuddling, she drove me home so I could finish up with some school work. I didn't want to leave Jelina all alone after her story, but the said she would be fine. We gave each other a short but valuable kiss.

When I walked into my house my parents had left me some left-overs from the day before. I put it in the microwave for a few minutes then took it out, ready to eat it.

While I sat alone at the table I suddenly got a text from Louis. He'd sent me a selfie of him and a brown dog. Under the picture it said; " Gabrielle, the dog. Hazza got to choose her and I couldn't resist her."

I cooed at the picture and I understand why he couldn't resist her. So cute and little fluffy. I sent away a small reply.

" She looks adorable! Say hi to Harry for me, okay?"

When Louis told our parents that he was in love with Harry instead I was sure that a little bit of rainbow would come out if their mouths, but nope. They were glad that he finally found the courage to tell them.

I actually kept in touch with Eleanor. A cool girl to be honest. I followed her on instagram and liked the picture when she was in Paris, wearing a short and cute dress while wearing red lipstick. I wanted to send a text and ask how she was doing, but I knew I had homework to do.

I put my plate and all that in the sink and went up to my room, ready to make some magic... Then I mean school magic. Essays and stuff.

But of course, my girlfriend had to send me a text just before I could get started.  Don't get me wrong, I love when she's texting me, but sometimes it's just really not the time. I get easily distracted.

" Hey, what do you want for your birthday?" I couldn't help but smirk and type in three letters in the text.

" Sex...?"  Even though I couldn't hear nor see her, I could hear her chuckling.

" That can be arranged, something else?"  She replied.

" No, that would do. Bye, gotta study." I threw away the phone and started my work on the computer.

💻

The next day I was greeted by Hayley and Alyssa. Alyssa wore some extra make-up today and blinked with her brown eyes at me. " Hey, Jade." She smiled. " Hi, Al." I greeted and shut my locker.

" How you gone far on that history essay?" Hayley asked me while we walked through the corridor. " I wrote three pargraphs yesterday." I replied. " How about you guys?"

" I haven't even started." Hayley laughed. " What about you, Al?" Alyssa kept her eyes on me, even though it was Hayley who actually asked.

" I'm half through it. It should be two pages, right?" I got a feeling that she already knew the a ser to that question, but was capable to ask anything just to talk with me.

" Yes, two pages." I suddenly felt the urge to visit the bathroom and excused myself. " Don't worry, I can wait for you." Alyssa said with a big smile on her face. My head just screamed NO, but I couldn't just say that. It would be very rude of me.

" I can go and get us some seats meanwhile." Hayley suggested and I nodded with fake smile. Even though I didn't really feel like having Alyssa around me right now, but I had to hurry because I didn't want to be late for class.

I did what I had to do and I barely had time to open the door until I found Alyssa at the doorstep, staring at me. " Can I help you?" I asked nervously. I tried to avoid eye-contact but it was impossible because she was literally the only thing in front of me.

" Am I making you nervous?" It was that obvious, huh? I have a very clear body language, sometimes it's good. Sometimes it's really not.

" No." I lied through my teeth. " We should head to class right now." " Can you just relax for a minute?" She chuckled. " I just want to spend some time with you."

" Time? What do you-" Alyssa was quicker, she pushed me back inside in the bathroom and closed the door and turned off the lights.

" What are you doing?!" I hissed but she covered my mouth with her hand. " I just want to know, Jade. How is she treating you?" I frowned at her actions. I honestly thought she was going to kiss me or something. She removed her hand from my mouth.

" Are you talking about-"

" Jelina, yes. Look Jade, I'm just worried. I don't want anything bad happening to you. You're too precious and sweet for that."

" I'm glad that you care, Al. I am. But pushing me inside the bathroom and turning the lights off and asking about how my relationship is going seems a little odd, don't you think?"

Alyssa sighed and backed away and turned on the lights. " Just answer, Jade. Please."

" She's treating me like a princess, okay? Come on, we've really got to-"

" I could treat you like a queen."  She cut off, raising an eyebrow. She pulled back my hair and cupped my face carefully, like I was fragile. Maybe to her, I was.

" I'm sure you could." I said while pushing her backwards. "But it's Jelina I want, Al." She rolled her eyes at me, like she didn't really believe me. Or took my words seriously. She opened the door and walked out.

" Yes, for now."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Steamy Ones بواسطة Vile Vampire

قصص المراهقين

73.9K 241 11
As the title says
52.8K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
1.1M 61.8K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
99.2K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...