Falling (Book 1)

By OrdinaryMe7

Being perfect was not easy. You had to Act a certain way..everyone expects you to. For as long as she known,A... More

Characters
Chapter 1:Lifes good
Chapter 2:Confused
Chapter 3:Life is not good
Chapter 4:Intruder
Chapter 5:Raw Meat
Chapter 6:Who
Chapter 7:Your Fault
Chapter 8:General
Chapter 9:You
Chapter 10:Little girl
Characters
Chapter 11:Romantic Feelings
Chapter 12:Attack
PLEASE
Chapter 13:
Chapter.....Nah...Not a Chapter
Chapter 14:Emily
Chapter 15:Forgiving him
Chapter 17:The Rebels
Chapter 18:The Kill
Chapter 19:The Imprison
Chapter 20:President
Epilogue

Chapter 16:Connor And Sofia

12 3 5
By OrdinaryMe7

"Hey"Emily whispered,and began poking Ariana to see if she was awake.
Ariana's eyes opened and she looked at Emily.She grinned."Couldn't sleep?"
"Not at this time,No"Emily said and smiled."But you have to wake up too,it's almost time"
And suddenly,Ariana remembered everything that happened Yesterday night.Including the Kiss.💋.
Ariana grinned."Why are you so happy?"Emily asked.Pretending to not know.
Ariana shrugged and got up."Come on,I'm going to take a shower...you should too"
"Hey!"
Ariana just laughed as she headed for the shower.
A few minutes later,Ariana had slipped into her spy outfit.It was Dirty and Had holes in them.Everything needed to look like a rebel,and of course,she had her bow and arrow ready.An earpiece only visible to her due to the high advanced technology.

Ariana grabbed her Blonde hair into a ponytail and walked out of the room.Only to be embraced by her younger brother.Connor.
Crowds of people were gathered around her.Johanna and Austin walked towards them."You ready?"Austin asked.Ariana was confused
"You're coming with us?"She asked.Austin nodded.

"But the general said me,Jack and Emily as a trio-"
"Do you really think my father is stupid enough to let a bunch of teens run his mission?"Johanna asked and cruely laughed.
Ariana rolled her eyes.

"Let's go"Jack said.But then Sofia came running towards Austin
She jumped on him and sobbed loudly."Don't go!"She said.
"I'll be back"Austin said and kissed his little sisters forehead."I' promise"
It took a few minutes until Sofia nodded.But still had tears running down her face.😭

"Let's move!"Johanna yelled as all of them ran out of the room together.
A/n
Filter
Vote.Comment.Give me ur honest opinions
Yeah...I had no ideas
But don't give up of me!
🤓I'm out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.5K 64
Ember and her friends get a tour of NIMBC, a lab that conducts human experiments. After returning for Ember's necklace that night, They get exposed...
96 7 7
Aria Morelli is determined, at the age of twenty two, she is a young woman on a mission to prove herself and save the only place she can call home. A...
3.6M 127K 43
*WARNING: RATED MATURE DUE TO LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT. READERS MUST BE 17+* *CANNOT be read without reading prior novels in series* Asher Pryce hides...